Unexpected

But You're a Playboy
Few months had passed since Alex and Sohyun were gone. We had learnt all the song covers of the artistes by now.
 
Time by time, we were required to perform one or two of the routines we've learned to the staffs or to the former dancers. Similar to the last challenge, but no one was eliminated.
 
Not only that, we had danced to choreographers' dances too. If we were lucky, the choreographers would come to the building and guide us.
 
A Tuesday, Lia Kim from 1 Million Dance Studio came by and instructed us one of her most famous choreography -'LaLaLatch' by Pentatonix. Rumors spreaded that this would be our next coming challenge. 
 
Not that the other choreographies were a piece of cake, but this was definitely harder than the rest that we had encountered. 
 
This routine used up all energy in order to present this well. Or not, the routine would look as if it had missed something out. 
 
Although months had passed, I still couldn't figure out why did JiYong stare at me, and why did he purposely touch me. These two stupid, simple questions bothered me so much. My mind was on the questions whenever I was doing something.
 
But it's not that I didn't want him to look at me. Oh my goodness.. What do I actually want?
 
I might sound like a total fangirl freak.. I totally was. 
 
Every night after the day he touched me, before sleep, I would run my finger along the area where his skin brushed mine. It never failed to put me in misery over and over again. 
 
Just after Lia finished teaching her routine, she left the room. 
 
Few moments later, she came back with a video camera in her hands, the kind that could be attached to the mirror or wall. We had seen it before, in fact, we had used it. But often with song covers, never with choreographies. 
 
After setting it on, she recorded us dancing. 
 
Almost everyone picked up real quick, but there was one or two persons that didn't catch up as well as they might. 
 
After recording, she took the camera down the mirror, then left the room waving goodbye. 
 
Three Days Later
 
We were called to the studio where we used for completing challenges. 
 
Yang ssi was there.
 
"To your knowledge, three days ago, you had a class with Instructor Lia and the outcome was recorded," he said. "The outcome was surprisingly good, indeed. But unfortunately, three participants did not do as well as I expected."
 
"The results following are decided from the voting of the crew, former dancers, artistes, choreographers and myself," he continued. "From your version of 'LaLaLatch'."
 
"Xinyi,"
 
I looked at her, she smirked a little.
 
"Eunbi,"
 
"Eunna,"
 
"JooHyun,"
 
"Matthew," 
 
He smiled.
 
"Minah," 
 
She held my hand.
 
"Arin,"
 
I began to panic.
 
"Emily,"
 
"Sam,"
 
"Vernon,"
 
"Crystalbel,"
 
Finally.
 
"Haru,"
 
"Mike,"
 
"and TaeKwang." 
 
The crowd applauded. But all the dancers' heads were low.
 
"For those whose names I didn't mention, please step up." Mr.Yang said.
 
Laura, Jake and Dami's.
 
"Please leave the room."
 
Laura was crying now. Even if all the girl trainees hated her (some for her high self-esteem, some fore her beauty), the experience she had while she was in this building with these people would forever be in her mind. 
 
And also she had to leave her boyfriend, whom she had been with since the first day of training.
 
Dami and Jake did not have any regrets.
 
All three of them disappeared behind the door.
 
"Congratulations, you have successfully survived the challenge." YG said. 
 
Applauses from everybody in the room.
 
Everyone looked at JooHyun, whom was now smiling broadly. Faking.
 
After everyone but us trainees left the room, I hugged Minah so tight I wondered if she was out of breath.
 
At the same time, some dancers were consoling JooHyun.
 
"Hey, a member from the crew informed me to ask you guys," someone named Sam said. "If you want to celebrate for this good news, the location will be printed on the notice board at the first floor."
 
The room instantly filled with cheers.
 
"Hell yes I am going," Minah responded. "You?"
 
"I'm not good at partying.. And-"
 
"No excuse. You're coming with me." Minah said before pulling me along with her. 
 
지용 (JiYong) POV
 
We were called to the office at midnight.
 
When we reached there, YG showed us a dance video. He probably showed this to everyone in the building.
 
From the CEO's rough introduction of the video, it was a Lia Kim's 'La La Latch' performed by the dancer trainees. The number of the trainees was now 17, waiting for another 3 to be eliminated. 
 
"Select 3 participants whom you think lack a little of something." he said.
 
And so we chose.
 
Crystalbel's POV
 
It was loud in here.
 
The dark room glowed from the fluorescent lights. People were dancing around, playing games which required drinking, and at the same time pouring alcoholic drinks down their throats.
 
It was only us dancers, former and informal. 
 
Everything thing went by so fast. Just three months ago, I was attending Bigbang's concert and working in the tattoo shop. And now, I had done the third challenge of the most likely and unlikely career path of mine. If I didn't make it through, I planned to returned back to my good old tattoo working place. The boss would most likely be pleased with my return. Or not.
 
More and more people came in. I couldn't sort out their faces in the not well-lighted space.
 
After squinting my eyes so hard that tears were starting to form, I figured that it were PSY, all members of Bigbang (excluded Youngbae, whom was probably dating with Min HyoRin) and members of 2NE1 excluded CL (which was making her progress in her debut in US). Don't ask me why weren't Winner, iKon, Jinusean, Leehi or AKMU there, I had no clear idea about that. 
 
Minah was drinking herself out, which got me worried because I didn't know who would help me to get her back to dorm if she passed out. I didn't stop her from drinking though, because we had a day off the day after, giving her time to treat her hangover. 
 
The artistes sat a few seats away from us. Park Jae-Sang was drinking so heavily that I began to worry, until I remembered that on several shows guests had said that he's a big drinker. 
 
Dara, Bom and Minzy were talking to other trainees, and to the former dancers too. Dara and Bom were seemingly more passionate and friendly than Minzy. They talked with big smiles on their faces while Minzy was talking in quiet voice and sneaked a chuckle or two while during the conversation. 
 
For Bigbang, T.O.P. was drinking, alone, in a corner, constantly picking his phone up. For Daesung and Seungri, they were talking (or in the slightest way, flirting) to trainees too, with a can of beer in one of their hands.
 
JiYong was in all black outfit. Black pants, shoes, pullover and black cap. There was no way anyone would realize it's him. He was doing the same thing as Choi Seunghyun too, but not in a corner.
 
He was drinking beer, and also, browsing the Internet. Few girl trainees tried to talk and flirt with him, but he just smiled and went back focusing on his phone. Automatically, the girls walked away.
 
But I swore, he looked at me when I tried to sneak a glance at him without Minah noticing. We stared into each other's eyes for a good 3 seconds. Then he went back on his phone. 
 
I always look at him because I am his fangirl! I like him! That is it. But what is the reason for him to even spare a glance at me? Holy crap.. I need to calm down.
 
Minah was walking around the room being a total drunkard now, with a can of beer in her hand. Minah tried to strike up a conversation with whoever she encountered in her way. And all she got were weird looks and frowns. She was that drunk.
 
Only some people in the room were not drinking as heavily, which were T.O.P., Emily, Xin Yi, GD, TaeKwang and me. 
 
Some went back before the party ended, like T.O.P., TaeKwang and Xinyi. I didn't know the reason for them to do so.
 
As the music grew louder and the night became chillier, more and more people got drunk and passed out. By 2 A.M., only few people in the room were sober - Emily, JiYong ssi and I. 
 
Minah threw up right beside me where GD was a seat away from her. 
 
The smell slowly stank the air. And all it did was leaving me sitting there, staring blankly at her puke. 
 
I guessed Emily couldn't bear the smell, she left. 
 
And it just left me and him whose minds were still clear. 
 
I decided to bring her back and cleaned her up. 
 
And there came the problem - I couldn't carry her by myself.
 
I tried to pick her up, but I couldn't.
 
Once again, I tried.
 
I could carry her up now. I was glad for a moment, that I was able to bring her back alone. Until I saw JiYong ssi supporting her right shoulder. 
 
"Uh.. Thank you." I said, attempting to bow and instantly tripped on Minah's foot.
 
How embarrassing. 
 
He nodded as welcome.
 
I honestly didn't want GD to be involved with someone who was horribly dressed, smelled like puke, and had no sense of fashion when GD himself looked already amazing in his plain black outfit with no effort applied.
 
On the way back to the dorm, Minah was sandwiched between me and JiYong ssi, each of our arms supporting Minah.
 
The silence was killing me.
 
Finally we've reached the gate of our dorm.
 
Better to fish out answers when I had the opportunity to.
 
"May I ask why did you do that?" I asked, politely. I felt weird hearing those extremely formal words came out of my mouth.
 
"Because you couldn't carry her by yourself?" He said, like it was a general knowledge that everyone knows.
 
"No, I mean all those staring, and you know, 치맥 (chicken and beer), and asking for my name.. You probably don't do that to every fangirls, so you?" purposely left out the contact-of-our-skins part.
 
"Ah.. Because I feel the need to do something whenever I see you." JiYong ssi said, like it was no big deal. Whereas for me, I was keeping my head down from letting him acknowledge how bad was I blushing. 
 
I was speechless. 
 
I didn't know what to say. 
 
"Thank you JiYong ssi." I said, turned to him. 
 
I could see him smiling a little.
 
He nodded. Then turned back and started walking down the dark alley.
 
"Well, that was unexpected." I said to the air. 
 
-
 
SORRY GUYS. I am so so so so so sorry for the late update. It has been like... 2 weeks?
Please forgive me. 
In order to seek for your forgiveness, you can comment in the comment section about what you wish to happen between Crystalbel and JiYong.
For example, like skinships? Or some cute couple activities? I don't even know. It's up to you guys. c:
I will try my best to add the suggestions of yours into the storyline.  
And also, I found that 4 days for a chapter is quite difficult for someone so lazy like me. BUT I will still try to upload a chapter within 4 days, perhaps even earlier.
Not only that, have you heard IU's new mini album, 'Chat-Shire'? It is very good!
Thanks for your support! Love you xx