Beginning

But You're a Playboy
3 days has passed since my cover of dance was sent, the names of the selected participants would be announced tomorrow. I wondered what were the artistes, dancers in YG and YG himself were doing. All I could do was to hope that I got selected. Wished 지디 goodnight, turning off the light, I went to bed. 
 
G-Dragon's POV
 
We've been watching videos of people dancing for days and hours already. My legs were numb and my eyes were sore from exposing to the large screen too much.
 
"We are selecting 20 participants, but all we've got were only 8." said Appa YG.
 
"Keep watching, we might find some potential ones." Youngbae said, keeping his patience. 
 
Almost all of the videos were covers of 2NE1's songs, PSY's, or ours. To be honest, none of them were especially outstanding.. Every videos seemed equally boring, nothing extraordinary. 
 
I didn't pay any attention to the covers since the third video was played. Until-
 
My name is Crystalbel, 21 years-
 
My head jerked up, eager to check did I hear it wrong or no. 
 
..21 years old, from Malaysia. Height 165cm, and I hope you like my performance of BIGBANG's 'BANG BANG BANG'. 
 
It was her. It was the tour at Malaysia where I met her. I didn't know that she was a dancer. 
 
My mind turned blank as I saw her face. I thought it would be impossible for me to see her eyes again. I had not the slightest thought that she would be one of the auditionees in this project. 
 
I was sure that my expression was looking a little bit off when Dara asked, "Is everything alright?"
 
I quickly shrugged it off and focused on the video.
 
Everyone was silenced, even after the video had ended. 
 
"와우. That was.. awesome." said Minzy.
 
"It sure was. Plus, what a beautiful name she has." TOP 형 said while clapping his hands, with a slight smirk on his face.
 
"What do you know about dancing, 오빠?" Bommie said in a playful manner. 
 
"What do you think, 지용? About the performance?" the CEO asked me. 
 
Also dazed, I didn't know that she could dance that well. I dared to say that her dance cover was the best out of all the 500+. I was attracted by her energy, her moves, and she herself.
 
"I think that was.. Fantastic. She deserves to be selected." I said. CEO nodded slowly.
 
"Not only she dances well, she looks beautiful too." Seungri added cheekily. 
 
"야." I insisted. 
 
"알았어." He said, given up. 
 
While the rest of us continued with the selecting of the dancers, I was busying analyzing what happened. So there she was, on the screen in front of my face. A 21 years old girl that I have felt weirdly attached to. Called Crystalbel, from Malaysia and also a dancer. I did not realize that I have been thinking about her for the past three days until I saw her face again. That was crazy.
 
My heart was fluttering about the fact that she's coming to Korea, to my agency. Excitement and nervousness filled my blood. I might look like her presence did not bother me a bit, but I knew that I was trying hard not to smile like an idiot.
 
Crystalbel's POV
 
Halfway working, my phone rang. It said that I received an email from YGE.
 
I was selected as a trainee dancer in YG and was getting to fly to South Korea in less than three days. 
 
I couldn't eased down my joy, I went jumping up and down out of excitement and the feeling of accomplishment. I cheered joyfully to myself when the customers in the shop was looking at me in a suspicious way. After years of hard work, finally everything was worth it. Only one step was left till I achieved my dream. 
 
2 Days Later
 
"Remember to call us back when you reached Korea okay?"
 
"Okay Dad. I won't forget. Call you later, bye bye!" I answered, pressing the 'end call' button. I looked upwards to the digital board that showed us the department and arrival time of planes to and in different countries and cities one last time, and boarded the plane.
 
6 Hours Later
 
After arriving at South Korea's airport and fetched to YGE, where YG himself was at. There were escorts at the entrance. I wasn't fluent in Korean, so I just asked, "Crystalbel?" while pointing at myself. One of the escorts then brought me to a meeting room with a large oak table with rooms for 14 guests. 
 
I could hardly breathe. 
 
The 4 out of 6 seats on the left side of the table had 2NE1 sitting ; on the right side of the table had BIGBANG sitting with an extra room for 1. And at the end of the oak table sat YG. My cheeks blushed and I had to lower down my gaze to the floor so that they couldn't see how madly was I blushing.  
 
"Welcome to your trainee days in YG, Crystalbel." Appa YG said, with a welcoming smile.