Oppa

But You're a Playboy
YoungBae’s POV
 
“We are leaving in 10 minutes, why isn’t he here yet?” T.O.P. Hyung said.
 
Our managers and us had agreed that we would be at the airport by latest 6.30 A.M. And we would be departing by 8 A.M. But as usual, the leader was late. But never before had he been this late. 
 
“Did you try to call him?” SeungRi asked me, with his eyebrows frowning.
 
“Yes, but I couldn’t reach him.” I responded. Dialing his number, I tried again. The outcome was nothing but a ‘doo.’ 
 
We had no choice but to depart without him.
 
After getting on board for 5 minutes, JiYong showed up. And he smelled like alcohol. 
 
After setting into his seat next to me, I asked, “Where did you go last night?”
 
“No where.” he answered.
 
He smiled when staring in the air then, trying to hide it. The kind of smile that reached his eyes. After that, he leaned back, pulled his beanie down to cover his eyes, and slept.
 
I swore, I had seen that sort of beam before. The last time was when we were both 22 years old. When there was a girl that JiYong truly liked.  
 
Crystalbel’s POV
 
I wanted to clear the fog in my mind and to apologize to GD-ssi, so bad. But I couldn’t, not when BIGBANG was having a 3-day-scheduled concert on the other side of the Earth. Also, I’d estimated that they would not be back to Korea until next month. How did I know that, you asked? Thanks to the fact that I’m a VIP. 
 
Ok. Stop worrying about this nonsensical crap. Start preparing for the final challenge.
 
1 month later
 
I am now officially an official, verified YG former dancer!
 
After all the late night practices, sweats and injuries, all of these finally paid off. Now no one would say I’m the weakest.
 
5 hours later, the newly verified dancers would meet some artistes in YG.
 
Appa YG said it would be a small celebration/ceremony. Of course it would be small, with all global stars gathered in a room.
 
2 hours before the celebration started, new dancers were required to do the make-ups and stylings by professionals. It probably would be just some touch ups and checking to make sure what we were wearing were appropriate enough to attend the event.
 
I was not totally wrong after all. The make-up artist and stylist looked at me from up to down, then from down to up. Simultaneously, they frowned disapprovingly. 
 
They changed me into a plain vibrant red sweater with a pair of denim ripped jeans. Then accessorised me with a same shade of red baseball cap and a golden chain. For shoes, I got to wear my own sneakers. 
 
Make-up wise, they did not do anything dramatic. Just simple eyeliners, brows and lipstick. 
 
I was happy with the styling and make-up, after all.
 
The celebration had started. Looking around, I was glad that no one was overdressed or underdressed. 
 
Crazy and Hi-Tech looked so fine. They were all in good shapes with pretty faces.
 
To my surprise, 2NE1 was there, all of them looked like the bosses of all people. They all looked so classy. 
 
PSY was there too, all he did was drink. Drinking and kept on drinking. I was not even kidding.
 
Winner was present. TaeHyun and Seungyoon were scrolling through their phone. JinWoo was looking like a goddess. He was so pretty. I wanted to touch his face. And for Dumb and Dumber, they were dancing around. iKon, Lee Hi and AKMU were there too.
 
Seungri was talking to the new former dancers with a can of beer in his right hand. Daesung and Taeyang were chatting with iKon and Winner. They all looked so glad. T.O.P. was looking at the paintings and art pieces hung on the walls. JiYong was talking to a couple new dancers.
 
JiYong. Beers. Noraebang. Late night dance practices.
 
He seemed to not notice me even if I was just standing right in front of him. Looking at him.. I had to figured this out.
 
I lingered around GD until he was done conversing with Matthew and Taekwang. After TaeKwang and Matthew left the circle, I sat down next to JiYong-ssi almost immediately. 
 
How misleading that might seem to the others.
 
JiYong’s POV
 
What was she thinking? Wasn’t she afraid of what the others might think?
 
Crystalbel’s POV
 
“Ah.. Can I talk to you for a moment? JiYong-ssi?”
 
JiYong’s POV
 
I was about to nod when she took hold of my wrist and dragged me out the room through the small crowd. 
 
Darting through the crowd, I heard my manager asking me where was I going to. 
 
“I’ll be back!”
 
Crystalbel’s POV
 
Halting just outside the entrance, I asked, “Do you remember what happened last month?”
 
“Sorry?”
 
“We’d gone to the noraebang and had beers and me being all drunk.. Do you remember?”
 
“Ah.”
 
“Jiyong-ssi, di-did I say anything that was out of my conscious?”
 
JiYong’s POV
 
Of course you did. You blabbered about how much you missed your home in Malaysia, how much you admired me and you even confessed!
 
“No, you didn’t.”
 
“Really?”
 
Looking at her relieved eyes, I was glad I lied.
 
“JiYong-ssi, can I request something? Can you forget about what happened last month?”
 
Of course I could. But I wouldn’t.
 
Crystalbel’s POV
 
“Of course.” He said, smiling slightly.
 
I didn’t actually expect this reply. Idols are probably nicer than I thought.
 
Filled with gratitude, I thanked him, “Thank you JiYong-ssi.”
 
“Call me Oppa.”
 
What.
 
“But we are not even that close. I-“
 
“Oppa.”
 
“No, listen-“
 
“You don’t want me to forget what we did in the noraebang last month in the midnight, do you?” He asked, leaning in closer and closer to me with a smirk on his face while I backed away slowly, eyes widened.
 
“Okay, Oppa."
 
-
 
I am very sorry to everybody that is (was) anticipating for this chapter to be uploaded. 
Sorry.
I couldn't bring myself to write because sometimes you just don't feel like it, you know? 
This chapter may disappoint you due to its lack of content and length but I just ran out of ideas!
I really do need you to help me by commenting what you wish to happen between Crystalbelle and Jiyong. 
Otherwise, I'll stop continuing the story until an idea hits me. I am NOT neglecting this story.
By the way, I will write whenever I feel like writing now, because I think forcing myself to come out with an idea and write it out will only bring down my passion for writing. BUT, that does not mean I'll stop writing. I hope you understand my situation. :)
In fact, I have had ideas. But I think it is more suitable for another story. 
ARMYs, please look forward for a fanfiction of mine that will be coming in a short while. 
;)