First Challenge

But You're a Playboy
Only 5 persons would be attending Korean class : Laura, Matthew, Vernon, a guy whose name was undiscovered, and me.
 
I could not yet analyze what type of person were they, but I think I would be able to figure it out in the next class. 
 
After the Korean lesson, it's English learning time, though I had no idea why YG made us dancers learn English. All dancers joined the class. 
 
There were 10 girls and boys dancers in the class. Some were busy texting, some were revising and some were busy making friends.
 
On the front row sat a girl who looked familiar to me. Oh. The roommate I saw last night. 신이 (Xinyi) is a Korean, and she did not talk much. I guessed she's an introvert. 
 
A person approached me and Minah, asked, "Is that seat available?" pointing at the seat beside me when he clearly already had a seat reserved at the front row. 
 
주현 (JooHyun) is very flirtatious. Us girls were all disgusted by his cocky behaviors, well, not Laura.
 
Minah then, with her sassy attitude, answered, "Yes, it's available," then placed her bag onto the seat he was asking for, and added, "Not anymore."
 
Suprised at the reaction, he went back to his seat, which was next to Laura. Shortly after he returned to his seat, they begun flirting inappropriately with each other. 
 
Now I understood why Laura was not happy during Korean class. Laura's what we called the 'Drama Queen' and the 'Beauty Queen'. She seeks for attention, and her extreme beauty helps her to gain more of it. She was unhappy maybe because nobody in Korean class paid attention to her. But now she's satisfied, with the attention from the player beside her. 
 
In regards to our English teacher, I felt sorry. She accidentally wore an outfit that was a little bit exposed. And because of that, JooHyun and his buddy, Alex (a Korea born American), being s, kept on making fun of her. Frustration and embarrassment showed on her face. But she still got the class going on. 
 
After class, I had my meal with Minah. 
 
Finishing our meals, we headed to the training centre. 
 
The studio rooms were all grander than the ones in Malaysia. Even the speakers were better. Briefly looking inside the building, there were more dancing studios than recording rooms, since the building were not only for dancer trainees - it was also for trainees who would most likely be idols in the future. 
 
The first routine we learned of the day was 'Haru Haru' by BigBang. This routine was easy, since all of the dancers were familiar with the rhythm, the moves and the melody of the song.
 
There was one person who did not dance as swiftly as most of the dancers did. 찬혁 (ChanHyuk) moves were off the beat and awkward, which were the last things a dancer wants. 
 
With ChanHyuk as exception, because the routines were very easy to adapt to, I couldn't sort out who would most likely to be ranked as high or low. 
 
During the short break sessions, I wondered what are the challenges that were coming. YG couldn't simply eliminate dancers for missing or forgetting a step or two in a song cover of the artistes. The challenges might have to be more than just dancing to covers of K-Pop songs if the CEO really wanted skillful dancers. 
 
We managed to finish 'Haru Haru' in 2 hours time. After that, we finished our dance session by learning another two songs, 'We Like 2 Party' and 'Lies'.
 
After 7pm, Minah said she had things that she hadn't done, so I walked back to the dorm alone. 
 
Next Day
 
The first challenge was announced. 
 
"Each and every one of you is to prepare a 3 mins long song, and perform a choreography which is arranged all by yourself. The judgement will be held on this following Saturday," the person in-charge said, "And the lowest ranked trainee will be eliminated instantly."
 
A sudden silence.
 
A challenge in less than a week of training.. YG's no joke. 
 
In the following days, we've trained and learned new songs like we did on the first day. We never forgot to make progresses to our dance routines day-by-day, bit-by-bit. We would stay back even after the dance sessions had ended, because no one could afford his or her dancing career to collapse before them. 
 
Competition Day
 
Days had passed and we have been training like beasts. One by one, we entered the room.
 
Tension had built up. In the room, there were the person in-charge, staffs, and also the former YG dancers - Hi-Tech. The burden in all trainees' hearts sank deeper and grew larger with just their presences. 
 
I'm going to please the former dancers and make an impression. 
 
Just when I thought everyone was present, four figures walked into the room. 
 
Eyes widened and hearts raced. 
 
This is going to be hard. 
 
GD's POV
 
The only reason why I agreed to become one of the judges was simply because I wanted to acknowledge the dancers' skills. 
 
And most likely to meet her again. 
 
I quickly shrugged away the thought. 
 
Youngbae and I along with Minzy (and of course, YG) were the judges for their first challenge. This round was going to be hard for them, since Youngbae and Minzy are professional and skillful dancers. Not only that, HyunSuk and I have extremely high expectations. 
 
The second when the four of us stepped into the studio, the room tinted with gasps and chatters from the 20 dancer trainees. 
 
Sitting at the front of the room, I scanned through the crowd. And I saw Crystalbel. 
 
"The judging criteria will be involving choreography, style and skills. The total mark will be at the score of 30," the person in-charge said, "The lowest ranked person will be eliminated instantly."
 
"Now, let the battle begins." 
 
-
 
This chapter is a little bored, I know.
But the next chapter will have more interaction between them two, I swear. 
Once again, I will upload a chapter once in every 4 days.
Thanks to everyone who had commented and subscribed on my story, I really appreaciate it!