Everlasting

But You're a Playboy
After getting out of the packed stadium, I walked down the street, heading back to where I stay.
 
When watching BIGBANG's exuberant performances and witnessing how much fame and success they possessed, I wondered when would my dream be realized. I dreamed of being a dancer in YG Entertainment since when I was 12. I just admire all the artistes and dancers in there, and it would definitely be an honor to be one of them. 
 
9 years have passed, of course I've been sharpening my dancing skills, yet I have never gone for any auditions. Many people supported me, advised me to keep going. But the rest, they thought the money and effort I've spent on education was wasted. Well, I knew clearly what I was going for and so, I didn't care.
 
Speaking of BIGBANG, it reminded of what happened moments before. Why would he look at me? Not like I was that pretty. Well, I have to say, I was happy deep down in my heart. But everything that has taken place was so sudden and I was totally not prepared. 
 
I would never forget the stares and the smile he gave me. Still, everything went by too fast. I could have seen stars in his eyes, only if time stopped ticking.  
 
By the time I reached my house, it was already midnight. I was exhausted. After direct messaged G-Dragon on Instagram saying "GN", I went straight for the bed. 
 
G-Dragon's POV 
 
"Chrystabell.. Christalbelle.. Kristabell..." I've tried so many names that sounded like what she told me, I still couldn't find hers. I should have given up moments and minutes ago, but the feeling of not having her name figured out lingered around my mind. I tried to search for her with a different name again - no trace of her.
 
I didn't even know why I cared about her. She's not even my friend, let alone girlfriend. Yet, the image of her deep, dark eyes in my mind encouraged me to keep going.
 
Frustrated, I decided to take a nap on my way to the airport. 
 
R-ring. Aye, a notification displayed that I received a direct message on Instagram. 
 
Wait - the girl in the picture looked familiar. I clicked into the account, one corner of my mouth raised up slightly with a feeling of accomplishment.
 
It  was her. I couldn't believe that I found her name just when I was just about to give up. This was something more than just a coincidence, probably. 
 
After having her name with the correct spelling - Crystalbel - remembered and memorized in my mind, I turned off my phone, and took a short nap for the rest of the trip to the airport. But this time with pure delight. 
 
Crystalbel's POV
 
10.30AM I woke up and grabbed my phone by the small desk beside my bed. Checking my phone on the first thing in the morning was now a regular practice for me. But today, something irregular happened. 
 
My message to @xxxibgdrgn yesterday night was read - and seen. 어머. I rubbed my eyes to make sure that I was totally sober. He really did see my message. 
 
I jumped and screamed out loud enough to for the neighbor next room to hear me. Still internally screaming of excitement, I screencapped on the page where it labeled 'read'. This would would remain as a little secret that only (maybe) I possessed. 
 
After calming myself, I went off to work blissfully - which was an extremely rare occasion. 
 
I work as a tattooist, in a small local tattoo workshop called "Everlasting" around the corner on weekdays, from 11.30AM til 7.30PM. Although the workshop's tiny, it's well-liked and known among the state. 
 
Many people couldn't believe me when I said I was a tattooist. Maybe it was because I did not look like most of the tattooist, with tonnes of tattoos on their arms and legs. I do have tattoos, the ones who are widely exposed are the ones which are small and cute. And there are mostly on my arms and forearms. I looked more like a typical woman who had a obsession with tiny, adorable tattoos than a tattooist, I guessed.
 
I, too, have a tattoo big enough to conquer the major part of my back and the right part of my stomach.. All of my tattoos are meaningful to me, even the small ones. One of my tattoos, is a coin-sized smiley face allocated between my thumb and my index finger on the back of my hand - the one similar to G-Dragon's. This is meant to indicate the love and admiration I have been having for him during these 9 years. I have another same tattoo as his, two 'X's a little above my belly button.
 
After work, I would always go to a nearby dance studio to either have dance lessons or practice dancing until the session ended or I'm tired. I've been dancing since I was 5, dance's a part of my life. Today, I was dancing to 'BANG BANG BANG', a song that was difficult not to dance and groove to. 
 
During the break between practices, I scrolled through YG's official web page. I saw a notice stating that there would be dance auditions online for becoming a dancer in YG Entertainment. All you had to do was to record yourself dancing and filled in your personal informations. The dead-line was in 3 days. 
 
Requirements: Height - minimum 165cm ; Age - 18-22 years old. So it meant, I was qualified to be a dancer! (well, if I was chosen)
 
Suddenly, I saw a line of words, saying,
 
"YG will be providing the transportations, accommodations and education (if necessary) of the chosen auditionees." I felt a sense of hope and rebirth.
 
Luckily, the shirt I wore was still pretty enough to be on the camera. After touching up my makeup and hairstyle a little, I was ready. Borrowing my friend's camera recorder, I switched it on and stood in front on the camera. 
 
"My name is Crystalbel, 21 years old, from Malaysia. Height 165cm and I hope you like my performance of BIGBANG's 'BANG BANG BANG'." With a smile, I ended my self-introduction. 
 
I expressed myself and the song with my every movement and groove, even if my face expression was a bit stiff. I used up all my energy on the dance, and it was probably the best practice of 'BANG BANG BANG' I have ever done. Checking the record, I was satisfied. Now what I had to do was to wait until I reached home.
 
Arriving home, I sat in front of my laptop and searched for the right website to send the dance cover to. After finding the right website and loading my cover, I clicked on the 'Send' button. 
 
-
 
Sorry if this chapter is bored, but I swear the next chapter will be good! I will upload a chapter once in 4 days, since coming up with an idea and actually writing it is quite difficult. 
I do not have an exact number of how many chapters there would be (yet), because I don't have a particular plan of how the story progress. I just go along with my feelings. :)
Hope you like my story!