Concert

But You're a Playboy

"야.. Why are there no cabs on such important day.." It's 30 minutes before the concert started and I'm here waving and jumping up and down beside the street, waiting for any possible available cab. 

 
15 minutes passed, still there was not a single AVAILABLE cab for me. Turning around, I sprinted towards the route that leaded to the stadium. I almost got knocked down by cars on my way. Few even honked and emerged from their vehicles, just to look who on earth would run across the road without taking a glance. Only 10 minutes left. 
 
The building finally came into my vision. Standing outside the entrance, I could hear crowds screaming and cheering for BIGBANG already. I quickly searched for my ticket, and got into the stadium, hoping not to miss any of performance of them.. especially JiYong's.  
 
Just when I reached the front row, BIGBANG rose and performed their first and opening song 'BANG BANG BANG'. I enjoyed it very much, but the thing was.. I felt like somebody was watching over me by time to time. When I turned around, everyone seemed to be enjoying the concert and nothing else. Like any other person, I ignored what I felt and continued enjoying the songs. 
 
When my favorite boy band on earth were performing their 3rd song 'HARU HARU', the feeling came back. I turned to my back again - nobody seemed to bother. 
 
As I was turning around to face the stage, I found out who was constantly looking at me. 
 
I looked away, avoiding his gaze.
 
Nope. It couldn't be him. But JiYong WAS looking at me. He has been looking at me for more than twice and it was only the beginning of the concert. Am I lucid dreaming? No - he just looked at me again. Why was he looking at me? There were tonnes of other girls waiting in line for his stare. Omo, he was still looking at me. 
 
My cheeks flushed red without me realizing. I could feel the heat around my face now. Sweats started to tickle down my forehead and temples and the back of my neck. 
 
After looking at everything but GD's eyes for 5 minutes, I slowly had my attention him again. This time, he didn't look at me. I was surprisingly relieved (even though I wanted to have his attention back). 
 
It was fanservice-session. Obviously, all the members were fanservicing VIPs. While Seungri was tossing his sweat-coated jacket to the audience, TaeYang was interacting with fans,  Daesung was joking around and making the crowd laughed, and while TOP was dancing his moves and not forgetting about his two-fingers love sign, GD came to the spot which I was standing in. 
 
He looked down, ruffled his orange hair with such grace. I didn't even know how he did that so smoothly, so attractive. I only knew that he had the ability to make women's hearts fluttered. And that's when I realized he wasn't doing that to me, but to the girl standing next to me.
 
뭐? A pang of jealousy shot through my heart. I certainly did not expect him to specifically show me his especially attractive side targeted at me, but.. he looked at me for several times and now he was somehow 'flirting' with the other girl. Perhaps he was just like any other boys who liked to play with girls' hearts. I felt traitorous.
 
I could have sworn he did a quick glance at me when he was ruffling his hair to that girl.
 
As crazy as it sounded, JiYong seemed to read my mind. He came before me and squatted down. In that way, his and my eyes were almost on the same level. G-Dragon then grinned squirmingly. My heart skipped a beat. 
 
Everything seemed so wonderful. With only his face, his hair, his eyes, his smile.. and his attention on me. My face flushed tomato red, and I was 101% sure I wasn't looking all great. 
 
"이름은 뭐야?" 
 
Me? ME?! WAS HE TALKING TO ME!??!??!!!!
 
"ah-ah me?" I pointed my index finger at myself. He nodded. 
 
"아.. Cr-Crystalbel 입니다.." I tried to look away, but my eyes were set on his somehow. 
 
Few girls that stood around me silenced, jaw dropped in awe. I couldn't believe he asked for my name either. My mind did not turn blank as a paper (like any other book described), in fact, it actually ran wild. Thoughts and emotions crushed into each other, making me hard to think and process what was going on. It was like a battlefield where the soldiers of two sides were slaughtering each. 
 
"Thank you," he said before turning away. I covered my face with my hands and stood like that for minutes.
 
Few fangirls beside me said luck took my side. However, I heard some of them grumbling and complaining with disgust. The rest of the concert went on as it has been, with no spare glances from him. Everyone else went along with the concert as nothing extraordinary has happened.
 
When BIGBANG walked back to the center of the stage as it was the end of the show, the crowds pleaded them to have an encore session. However, with their booked flights, they couldn't stay any longer. As they were sinking into the stage, VIPs could do nothing but say goodbye. 
 
And that's when the last and longing stare of his shot right back into my eyes.