Impulse

But You're a Playboy

지용(JiYong's) POV

We just came back to Seoul from the MADE Tour in Indonesia.

The show was amazing. In fact, all of the concerts were.

All five of us were exhausted from the long hours and days of flying and performing non-stop. We couldn't even get enough sleep. The only time we got to nap a bit was either on the plane, in the car, or behind the stage before performing.

After settling down our bags and luggages, we met up and had dinner at a nearby restaurant.

"The tour was amazing, wasn't it?" Seungri said. He seemed as he would never gone out of energy.

"You know we all know that," T.O.P. hyung answered in his deep goloss.

"Have you heard that two dancer trainees had just been eliminated?" Youngbae directed the question at me.

"No.. Who got kicked out?" I asked back. My mind automatically flew to Crystalbel.

"I don't know yet." Youngbae said.

The dishes were served.

I couldn't stop thinking. Did she just get eliminated? It's impossible. Could it be her? If it was her, does that mean that I will not be able to see her again? But she's an excellent dancer. Nope.. It's impossible that she'd been eliminated.

Eat your damned food, Kwon JiYong. Why are you even thinking about someone you'd only met thrice? Are you crazy? a little voice in my head said.

I continued eating, trying to seem like I was thinking of nothing and no one.

Crystalbel's POV

I didn't feel really good when the results were anncounced.

I survived the challenge plainly because I chose the safety path. I even forgot a bit of the dance steps.

I felt sorry for 주현 (JooHyun). From now onwards, no one would laugh at his lame jokes, no one would give support on whatever he said, thought, chose or did. Other than Alex, JooHyun had no other friends.

"Tomorrow, all of the 17 dancers will have to see how the seniors perform with the artistes on stage and how they behave behind the stage," The person in charge declared. He continued, "The show will start by 4PM, and we'll depart on 3.30PM."

"You're dismissed." he said.

People started to exit the room, leaving us trainees wondering whether to go home or stay for more dance sessions.

He didn't say anything about going back, so I guessed we were to stay and dance until evening descended.

Next Day

The backstage looked exactly like what I'd seen on television programs.

There were different rooms for each artistes and dancers. On the door, the group name, name of the song and the time for performing were written on a board, some were printed out.

The only group of artiste from YG that was performing today was BIGBANG, performing 'Let's Not Fall In Love' and 'Zutter'.

Crazy and Hi-Tech along with the singers were called for rehearsal before we got the chance to introduce ourselves to the them. We followed.

We stood at the front, since it was too early for audiences to pour in.

During the rehearsals, all the performers were professional enough to not make mistakes.

The same thing happened to me as what had happened during the concert back in Malaysia.

Every once and awhile when I looked at 지용씨 (JiYong ssi), I would catch him looking back at me.

I felt weirded out whenever I looked into his eyes, even if that meant 5 meters away from him. No matter how much I had craved for a second, that second for him to take a look at me, I still found it odd for a person whom I've admired for almost a decade to even take a glance at me, let alone a stare.

I wanted to look at 지디 (GD), more. I wanted him to look back at me again too. But I couldn't bear the unexpected suddenness, so instead, I turned my attention from JiYong to the dancers.

One more time he looked at me, my face would be flushed with blood. And that was the last thing I would want my idol to see.

After the dancers had dressed up, we entered their room and managed to give support.

Crazy and Hi-Tech were extremely affectionate than we expected. Our introductions of ourselves had been cut down by the dancers' questions. The general knowledges of us were known from the questions they asked. We were surprised at their sudden aggression.

A member from Crazy, Murakawa, asked me to introduce myself, and so I did.

"Today, think about do you really want to be a dancer. If the answer comes out a yes, then work hard," she said. Then she continued,"Because it is only going to be tougher and tougher. Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work."

"That was how I survived through the tests." Murakawa said, ending the conversation. I thanked her for the wisdom.

A staff came and called for them to be ready in 5 minutes.

Before leaving the room, we cheered "화이팅! (Hwaiting!)" and went to the front stage to see their performances.

The dancers and singers worked well with each other, making it unforgettable.

When the performances were near to an end, we hurried back to the backstage. Just so that when the dancers came down from the stage, we could congratulate them.

Each of us managed to give each of the dancers from Crazy and Hi-Tech a high-five and some words of congratulations. I could see that they really appreciated our support.

One-by-one, my hand felt the dancers' stone cold skin.

I put my hand down by my side once all the dancers were off the stage. Then, I began to discuss about the performances with Minah, who stood right next to me.

The artistes started to come down from the stage. From what I saw, T.O.P. ssi came down first, followed by Youngbae, Seungri, G-Dragon then Daesung.

I quickly turned away, continued discussing with Minah. I didn't want to meet his eyes again, at least for now. I didn't want my face to be as red as a tomato.

One by one, each of them strolled past me.

A hand of a person touched the left hand of mine.

I looked up instantly. G-Dragon brushed past my left shoulder. His eyes locked on the floor.

As if he looked down on purpose just to touch my hand without anyone noticing.

I looked at him, watched him becoming smaller and smaller. Then disappeared.

I was shocked. I couldn't process nor could I move.

"Are you okay? What happened?" Minah asked, successfully turning my attention back to her.

Minah surely didn't saw that. If she did, she would definitely ask me why did he do that.

"Yea.. I'm alright. I just.. thought of something."

It'd be better if she didn't see anything.

On the way back to the dorm, my mind couldn't stop thinking.

His hand was so warm, and sweaty too. Maybe it was because of gripping onto the microphone too long and too tight. The moment he touched me it felt like he had sent an impulse through my veins to my whole body. GD ssi gave me those stares in the eyes - he made me go insane - and now he even touched my hand. It couldn't be an accident. If it was, he would of course look up with an apology. But he looked like he did that on purpose, didn't he?

Or did he do that to every woman he met?

I hoped that he didn't touch me, in that way I wouldn't think so much.

But there was a part of me deep down in my heart hoping that the next time we meet, he would touch me again.