Chapter 8

Oh Please!

"I need u girl~" Taehyung phone rang, "Excuse me noona."

"Yoboseyo?"

"Taehyung ssi, where are you?" It was Ken.

"Somewhere? what's up Ken?" 

"I want to get in room, you take the key right?"

"Gosh, okay okay I'll be there, sorry." then hang up.

"What happened?" Seohyun ask.

"Ken want to get in room, but the key was here. I need to go there." Taehyung explain.

"Then quick go there." Seohyun said.

"Okay, sorry noona can't accompany you longer." Taehyung said and quickly run to the villa.

Seohyun was alone now, she still sit there, "Eomma, Appa.. How are you? Seo miss you so much. I really need someone to be my listener, can you hear me now? Good to have Jin Oppa, although he not my real brother but he take care me as his own little sister." 

They were still in the karaoke room, and Jungkook excuse himself when he found out Seohyun wasn't there. He walk around the villa tried to find her, he stopped when he saw a figure sitting beside the pool, he walk slowly toward her "Seo noona?"

"I think you already know my condition right? but however I must live longer, I must fight the disease."

"disease? noona sick?" he thought, continue overheard.

"Oh eomma, appa I have a secret want to tell you. You know I'm at my second years in college, there are a lot of freshmen this year. And we need to guide them, recently I get close with 2 boys. They are Jin Oppa's friend, the first one Kim TaeHyung he was a smart boy. So it easily to teach him, another one Jeon JungKook. He is a cute boy I thought, *smile* I don't know why I have such feeling toward him, he was able to make me smile. But I never like a boy younger than me right?"

Jungkook heard it and felt happy, "Noona." he call her and walk toward her.

"Omo! why you here?" She shocked seeing him.

"I came to found you." He said while sit down beside her.

"What happened?" Seohyun ask looking at him.

"Nothing, just.. miss you?" Jungkook said and chuckled.

"What?" Seohyun's cheek became red.

"Hahaha, nothing noona. Something happened to you? why you here alone." he ask.

"Uhm, nothing." She kick the water, she can't tell him what her problem but Jungkook know, he know she was sick but didn't know what kind of disease. 

He didn't want to forbid her to tell him the truth, he start kicking the water too and splash it on Seohyun. "Yah, you." she said and take revenge, They splashed each other and having fun.

"Enough noona I surrender, we already wet." Jungkook begged.

"Okay okay." Still laughed.

"What a messy noona," he said and help her move away her hair that cover her face, Seohyun tilt down her face felt happy.

Then she felt cold because they're already wet. "Wear it noona," Jungkook gave Seohyun his jacket, he wrapped it around Seohyun's body.

"Thank you, I never been this happy before. We must back to villa or else they'll tried to find us." Seohyun said.

"Okay, take care noona, See you tomorrow." then they separated their way, Seohyun walk to her villa.

"Seo, where had you been?" Hyoyeon ask panickly.

"Sorry unnie, I just walked around." Seohyun apologized.

"It's good that you're okay, but why you're wet?" Hyoyeon ask.

"It's nothing unnie." Seohyun just smile, won't tell her.

"And who's jacket is it? it's a boy's" Hyoyeon ask and smirked, "Tell me where had you been, and with who? with Jungkook?" she ask.

"I need to changed my clothes, or else I'll catch cold. See you unnie" Seohyun avoid Hyoyeon and quickly walk away, "Ahh." she bumped into Suga, "Sorry" she said, her jacket fell down and she quickly take it and walk to her room.

"what happened?" Suga ask confusedly.

"She was wearing a boy's jacket, I'm curious who's that." Hyoyeon said.

"I know who's jacket." Suga said while remind the jacket that Seohyun wear.

"who?" She ask.

"Jungkook's, the jacket was the same with mine but with different color. I'm sure that was Jungkook's" Suga said.

"What are they doing in the late night? Swimming?" Hyoyeon said and smile.

"I think, there is something between them." Suga said, holding his chin.

 

It will End soon, Two more chapters
Sorry before, Actually I want to write a comedy romance story
but end up with Sad angst story
The idea came out suddenly
Please keep support me
Thank you