Chapter 4

Oh Please!

"Oppa, sorry I'm late." Seohyun apologized, she run toward him who was at the garden.

"Don't need to rush, I just came too." Jin said then he help her to tidy up her hair.

"Thank you. Let's go." Seohyun said and they walk together, Taehyung was wondering then he tailed them.

"They're going to dated?" He thought. He saw his Jin hyung became sweet suddenly, he felt weird. Because Jin always with his cool image although infront of BTS.

Seohyun was waiting outside a flower shop, then a while Jin came out with a bunch of white rosses, then they walk again. Taehyung still tailed them, and saw it. He assumption that their relationship more than just a friend, he kept following them but suddenly his phone rang. 

"Hello?"

"Tae, where are you?"

"I'm outside omma, what happened?"

"Can you come home now? I need your help"

"Now? Okay, I'll be home then."

He hang up the phone, he really want to know where will they go but he didn't have choice but to go home.

"Finally we are here." Seohyun said.

"Yeah, come on." Jin said.

 

After helping his mom, at evening Taehyung went to their dorm. He came in and saw their hyungs were watching TV and some of them were playing games. But Jin still haven't come back.

"Tae, I thought you're Jin." Jimin said.

"Weird, Jin hyung haven't come home at this time." Jungkook said.

"Where did he go? He didn't told us before" J-hope said.

"I know." Taehyung said.

"You meet him?" "He told you?" They ask.

"I saw Jin Hyung was with Seohyun noona." Taehyung said.

"What?!" Jungkook over reacted when heard that.

"They're probably study together, they're the same type you know." Suga said.

"No I saw Jin hyung helped noona Tidy up her hair, like this." Taehyung said and Imitate it with Suga.

They shock heard it, "then they went to flower shop, Jin hyung bought a bunch of white rosses gave to noona." Taehyung continue.

"Then?!" Now they're curious.

"Then my mom called me for helped her, so I went back to home." Taehyung said scratching his hair.

"Come on, how can you stop following them?" Jimin ask.

"I want but can't." Taehyung said.

"Maybe then they went to a restaurant for had dinner." Suga said.

Suddenly the door unlocked, they looked at the door waiting for him to come in.

"What's up?" Jin ask, felt weird why they stare at him like that.

"Hyung!" Suga walk to him and put his hand around his shoulder, "where did you go?" He ask.

"Some place, you don't need to know." Jin said cooly as usual.

"With who? Seohyun?" Jimin said and smirked.

"How did you know?" Jin ask.

"You really with noona?!" Jungkook said, "hyung you betrayed me!" He add, and pouted like a kid.

"What is your relationship with Seohyun? You also betrayed me Hyung!" Jimin said and pretend like his heart hurt.

"I don't need to tell you right? I wanna take a bath." Jin said and leave them to his room.

"Hyung didn't confirmed it but he also didn't denied it." Suga said.

"We'll investigated it later." J-hope said.

A while they went to Jin's room, he was in bathroom taking a bath. His phone was left it on the bed, J-hope and Suga slowly walk toward his bed tried to get his phone, "Line!" His phone rang, a popped out message show.

From Seohyun, "thanks for today opp..." 

They saw it and try to open the message, suddenly Jin came out from bathroom.

"What are you doing?" He ask.

They panick "We.. we want to borrow your notes a while." Jimin said and Suga nooded.

"My notes was there" he pointed to a table.

"Oh.. hahaha! I thought it was here." Jimin said, he walk to the table get the notes "thanks hyung." He said and they quickly run out the room.

Jin seeing them run out the room, then he walk toward his bed and took his phone. There is a message.

From Seohyun, "thanks for today oppa, accompany me to grave to visit my parents." 

He smile seeing it and reply.

"It's nothing, no need to thanks. It's part of my responsibility."

From Seohyun "It's been the the third years you accompany me, my parents will be relieved if they know I have someone like you."

"It's my pleasure Seo.. (grin sticker)"

From Seohyun "Anyways thanks again, good night and sweet dream. I have morning class tomorrow (cry sticker)

"We're in the same class, you forget it? By the way Good night, see you tomorrow."

 

"How hyung?" Jungkook ask.

"Suddenly he came out, we haven't saw the message yet." Suga said.

"What message?" Taehyung ask curiously.

"A message from Seohyun, it say 'thanks for today opp.. " Suga said.

"opp? it must be Oppa." J-hope guess.

"Seohyun noona calls Jin Hyung 'oppa'? But when we're together she only call him Jin-sshi." Taehyung said.

"I wonder what are their relationship?? We need to found out." Jimin said.

"Yeah, how can hyung stole my noona!" Jungkook said and pouted again.

 

Curious about their relation??
It will revealed next chapter
Sorry I can't answer you right now what will happened next next next
because I write by Idea suddenly popped out
but of course I have the story line
Thank you all subscribers, It's increased quickly WOW!!