Chapter 1

Oh Please!

"Mrs.Shim Good morning." Seohyun and fourteen others greeted.

"You already come? Come in." Mrs Shim said and they came in.

"Why you call us? There is something we can help you?" A boy ask.

"Yes, I need your help. There will be a lot of freshmen come to this University, since you are the cumlaude student in faculty of law. Another faculty also need it." Mrs.Shim said.

"So what should we do?" A girl ask.

"I need you to teach them, guide them since they're new here." Mrs.Shim explained.

"Fifteen of us in one?" A girl ask.

"Of course no, I'll divide you to 5 group. 3 of you in 1 group alonh with 6 new students." Mrs.Shim said.

"I want to see it." A girl said excited.

"I'll sent it to your group chat, please give your contact, and Seohyun please create a group chat." Mrs.Shim command.

"Okay mrs, I already had their contact." Seohyun said.

"Okay then you can go out, thank you for helping." Mrs.Shim said.

They leave the principle room and went to cafetaria, since they don't have class later. "So do you think there will be hot good looking guy between the freshmen?" A girl start discuss except Seohyun, she just smiling.

"Come on, you girls always discuss these thing, look at Seohyun she think about it." A boy said and looking at Seohyun with amused.

"Shut up Park Jimin! You like that Seohyun still don't like you " Taeyeon said.

"You are just jealous." Jimin said and mehrong.

"Stop fighting you two, it's annoyed." A girl said while doing her make up.

"You already beautiful Tiff, don'need make up anymore." Cheolwoo said.

"Aww! Thankyou Cheollie." Tiffany said show her eyes smile. The other just rolled their eyes and made a vomit looks.

'LINE' Suddenly their phone rang in unison.

"My lovely student, I already divide you all in groups. Below the list:

1. Kim Taeyeon, Hwang Miyoung and Lee cheolwoo.
2.Choi Sooyoung, Choi Minho and Choi Siwon.
3.Kim Hyoyeon, Kwon Yuri and Jung Hoseok.
4.Do Kyungsoo, Kim Minseok and Min Yoongi.
5.Seo Joohyun, Park Jimin and Kim Seokjin.

Thankyou for helping us, any information I'll share it here.
P.s: you can't complain about the group divide."

"We're one group!" Cheolwoo squeal happily with Tiffany.

"Gosh, why should me with them?" Taeyeon face palmed.

"Choi's family all the way!" Sooyoung happily said, nooded respond from Minho and Siwon.

"Three handsome guys in one group, the girls might be crazy." Xiumin said.

"HyoYul! Plus him? Okay.." Hyoyeon said.

"I'm so happy one group with Seohyun and Jin." Jimin squeal happily. But Seohyun and Jin only smile at his silliness.

 

Two weeks later, the day freshmens came to the University.

"Jungkook wait! Why are you so excited?" Taehyung called him.

"I don't know why, I'm excited we can in one University with other BTS hyungs." Jungkook said.

Then they walk pass a information board, and show a lot of people there. Taehyung asking one of the boy there, and he also see it with Jungkook.

"What is that?" Jungkook ask.

"We'll be divided into groups with 3 mentors. They said that." Taehyung explained.

"For what?" Jungkook ask.

"I don't know, let me see first." Then Taehyung join the crowd trying to see the board too. Finally he found his named, he was one group with Jungkook.

"How?" Jungkook ask.

"We're in one group, and our mentors were Jimin hyung and Jin hyung!" Taehyung excitedly said.

"Yeah! And another one?" Jungkook ask curiously.

"Uhm, a girl named Seo Joohyun I don't know." Taehyung said.

"Let's ask hyung later, Lets go." Jungkook said and they walk around the college and find their hyung.

 

This is the first chapter, kinda weird right? haha!
hope you like it.