Chapter 2

Oh Please!

"Hyung!" They shouted.

"Hey bro, finally a college student."

J-hope said. "Which group you're in? I mean in your faculty one." Suga ask them.

"Yeah, we're curious about you two. Me, Jin, J-hope and Suga were your mentors." Jimin proudly said.

"We're in the same group with Jimin hyung, Jin hyung and a girl called Seo Joohyun as our mentors." Taehyung said.

"You're so lucky boys, one group with Seohyun. Jimin was freaking out when he found out one group with Seohyun." Suga said envy.

"What's her special?" Jungkook ask Jimin.

"You'll found out later, when we ve meeting." Jimin said.

Later, all freshmen in faculty of law were having a meeting with their mentors.

"Welcome to Dongguk University, we're your mentors." Siwon said all of them start to fangirling and fanboying seeing their pretty and handsome mentors. "We'll introduce ourself per groups, start from the left." Then they start introduce themselves and the last were Seohyun's.

"Hi, my name is park Jimin nice to know you." He said and wink at them, made the girls melting.

"I'm Kim Seokjin, prefer to be called Jin." He introduce in cool way.

"Hi, I'm Seo Joohyun. Nice to know you." She introduce ordinary, but the boys start squeal like there's no tomorrow.

"So she is Seo Joohyun, she is pretty hot." Jungkook said to Taehyung who was still focused on Seohyun.

After the meeting, they all leave the room left the mentors there.

"They are so noisy." Sooyoung said.

"But some of them freaking hot and handsome." Taeyeon add, got agree nooded from Hyoyeon, Yuri and Tiffany.

"But most of them were at Seohyun's group." Yuri envy said.

"You mean Jungkook and Taehyung? They are in our gang too." Jimin said.

"Really? So we can made friend with them?" Hyoyeon excitedly ask.

"No!" Jimin teased them.

"How dare you say no!" Hyoyeon grab his collar.

"Okay okay, I'll intoduce you to them later." Jimin said then Hyoyeon let him go, "what a rude girl" he mumbled.

"I can hear you!" Hyoyeon said, Jimin quickly run to Jin.

"Stop it you two." Minho stopped them.

Later Seohyun went to canteen alone, and order some food then she tried to find a place to sit down, but there is no place.

"Seohyun." Suga called her. Seohyun tried to found the sound, then she walk over there.

"Hi." She greeted them.

"You're looking confused." Suga ask.

"I tried to find empty seat, but I can't find it." Seohyun said.

"Then join us." Jimin said happily.

"Okay since there is no more seat, sorry for disturb you." Seohyun said and take a seat beside Jin.

"It's our pleasure, by the way why you're alone? Where is the other?" Jimin ask.

"I don't they just leave me alone." Seohyun pouted a little, while Jungkook and Taehyung still stare at her and found it was cute.

"Oh let me introduce, our members that you don't know. They also in our group." Jin said.

"Hi noona I-" "you're Jeon Jungkook, in Daegu high school before. And you Kim Taehyung, also from Daegu high school. Highest score on test, and got scholarship get in here." Seohyun cut their words while sipping her juice.

Jungkook and Taehyung jawdropped listening her, "How.. how did you know?" Jeongkook ask.

"I already memorize all your things also 4 others, you want me to explained it one by one?" Seohyun said and chuckled.

"No thanks" Jungkook said.

"This is only one of her ability, she still has a lot." Jimin said.

"So you'll teach and guide us for how long?" taehyung ask.

"Maybe 1 semester, but if you can survive it faster maybe just 3 months?" Seohyun said.

"If we still can't survive then you'll guide us till the end then?" Jungkook smirked, his hyungs know what're he think.

"kookie! What are you thinking about?" J-hope smirked knowing his little brother mean.

"Cookie?" Seohyun chuckled hearing it.

"Yah hyung! Don't call me like that!" Jungkook said while embarassing.

"It's cute definitely!" Seohyun said made them shock, she never like this before.

"Thanks Noona." Jungkook said and show his cuteness to her. And she laughed hard seeing it. The other members were happy saw the different Seohyun.

"Look! Seo Joohyun. A quiet student how can he laughed so hard when with BTS boys? So fake!" A girl overseeing toward them.

"Yeah, she just acting as a quiet student in front all of us. But it come to them she become like this. Drama queen!" Another girl said.

"I can't let her steal away my BTS boys." The girl said.

They were A-pink, Seohyun and the gang's enemy, hated them so much especially Seohyun. They're fangirling over BTS since they know them, jealous over Seohyun and her friends can be so close with BTS boys. Always think a way to harm Seohyun.

 

Thanks for subscribe, comment and upvoted!
Sorry for A-pink fans, I don't hate them tho