Chapter 9

Oh Please!

The next day, they prepared to go back to Seoul. They gathering outside the villa and Siwon was giving some words to them, then they get in the bus with the mentors also.

Taehyung was sitting alone, and was waiting for Seohyun came in then he will sit with her. A while Seohyun get in, "Noon-" "Seo noona, here." He was waving his hand but suddenly Jungkook call her.

"Okay." Seohyun said and sit beside Jungkook.

Taehyung dissapointedly put down his hand and look at the windows.

"Uhm, Can I sit here? since there is no more seat?" A girl came and ask. Taehyung didn't look at her, he only nooded.

"Thank you." the girl said and sit down.

 

"Noona, did you catch cold?" Jungkook ask.

"I think no, how about you?" Seohyun ask.

"I.. *hatchii*" he pretend to be sneeze,

"Are you okay?" she ask him worriedly, and touch her forehead. Jungkook then took her hand and hold it, "I'm just kidding noona" he said and smile.

"You two holding hand?!" Suddenly Suga come out from somewhere and shout. The others paid attention on Seohyun and Jungkook, start to squealed, teasing them. Seohyun quickly take back her hand and tilt down shyly.

 

Day after day past, their relationship increased much. Seohyun start developed some feeling toward Jungkook but trying hard to remind herself, she can't date a boy younger than her. Jungkook ever confessed his feeling toward Seohyun but she won't accept it but he still loyal waiting her to accept him. She ever told it to Jin, and he was agreed because he know although Jungkook like to playing around but it come to someone he love, he will loyal and love the person so much

Seohyun and Jin were walking around at a mall, suddenly Seohyun felt her back bone hurt and collapse while nose bleeding. Jin quickly took her to hospital,

"Doctor Kim, what happened to her? why she suddenly collapse and nose bleeding? She never like this before." Jin ask worriedly.

"We already checked, and the result is here." With a serious face and hard tone, Doctor Kim took out a report.

"What the report said?" Jin ask.

"Her white blood cell suddenly increased, and caused her spinal cord got infect. and she might.." Doctor stopped.

"She might what Doctor? quick tell me." Jin was panick.

"She might can't walk in future, and she should do chemotherapy." Doctor said.

"What?! but by doing chemotherapy she will be fine right?" Jin ask, hope he answer yes.

"We're not sure, If her white blood cell keep increased. her life will in danger, and we still can't find the way to cure it. Sorry" Doctor said, Jin Shocked hearing that.

"Then how many times she left?" Jin ask a question, he really don't want to ask.

"Maybe 1 months." Doctor said.

Then he went to patient room to see Seohyun, she was crying hard. He quickly run to her, "What happened Seo?"

"Why my leg doesn't feel anything? I'm afraid oppa, I can't walk anymore." Seohyun said hugging Jin.

"Don't worry Seo, I'm here for you." Jin said.

"Tell me, what really happened to me?" Seohyun ask Jin in serious tone.

"You're okay Seo." He lied.

"I know you lied oppa, please tell me. I'll accept although it's a bad news, please." Seohyun said.

Jin can't see her like that, he told to her what really happened. She was froze while heard it, "Seo, are you okay?" Jin ask worriedly.

"I... I'm okay.. thanks for telling me.." She fake a smile,

"Should I told Jungkook?" Jin ask, "He ever ask me, do you have any disease but I didn't told him since I know you won't let me told him."

"No, Don't told him. I don't want him worried about me, he still need to focus on his study." Seohyun said.

"But, you love him right? then what should you do?"

"I don't know, I can't burden him."

 

Sad ending would be..
Last chapter will update soon,