Chapter 6

Oh Please!

It was another normal day, already the second weeks the mentors taught the freshmen. And now they're having a meeting all of them gathered in a hall.

"It's been 2 weeks, are you used to it?" Siwon began speak.

"Ne!!" They all shouted.

"But oppa, we need something fresh also." a girl said.

"Yeah hyung, our head goona explode soon if you still fill it with subject." a boy add. The other agreed what they said and became noisy.

"Sshhh.. Of course we know what you want." Siwon said and smirked, the other mentors also.

"We already planned it for you, we'll made a gathering at villa since tomorrow is holiday. It's 2 days 1 night" Taeyeon said.

"It will be fun, and nothing about your subject there, don't worry." Jimin said.

"It heard interesting" "I want to join" "We'll had fun with them" "is Seohyun noona join?" "How about Jin oppa?" "Taeyeon noona." They became noisy again, asking this and that.

"Sshh.. so who join?" Taeyeon ask.

"MEEEEEE!!" All student agreed and join the vacation.

"But noona, do we have to paid?" a boy ask.

"About that.." "Don't worry It's free since the villa is mine." Siwon said and nooded.

"Whoooooooooo!! Thank you Siwon oppa/hyung" they all shouted hapilly.

"All noona and hyung will join right?" a boy ask.

"Of course, we will." They said, 

"Okay now, Hyoyeon noona will explained to you where is the place and what should we do there." Siwon said.

"Okay, you may sit down first. The villa loca....."

When Hyoyeon was exlpained something to the freshmen, Jin take a look at Seohyun and saw her face pale. He quickly walk to her. "Seo, are you okay?" He ask gently.

"I.. am okay.." she said and inhale.

"But you don't look like, I think you need some fresh air. I'll take you out." Jin said. Then he excuse them to Siwon, said they want to get something and Siwon agreed it.

"Let's go." Jin said, he was holding her arm leading. Because they're so crowded, nobody saw it then they get out. But Jungkook was keep his eyes on Seohyun since earlier, of course he saw it.

"Are you alright now?" Jin ask, they went to the garden to take fresh air.

"Yeah, I think so." Seohyun said while inhale, exhale. "I feel better no, thanks oppa."

"Did you take your medicine on time?" He ask.

"Of course, I need to be live longer." She said and chuckled, holding her tears.

"You'll and you must." Jin said, he hold her hand and turned her to face him, he saw her eyes became teary "You've worked hard Seo, I believe God won't take you away from us." he said, and wiped away her tears with his thumb.

"Thank you oppa, you always support me when I'm down. Always beside me when I need it." Seohyun said and smile to him.

"Don't said that, It's a must." He smiled. "I think we should back, or else they'll tried to find us." Then they back to the hall.

After the meeting, they all disbanded and went to anywhere they want. Seohyun then went to music room, she sat on the piano chair, slowly opened it and play.
The same time, Jungkook walk past the room and heard wonderful piano melody. he take a look and saw Seohyun the one played it, he slowly opened the door and walk in. He observed her from a far, a smile formed from his mouth. 
After Seohyun finished it, Jungkook gave him an applaused made her shock.

"Who is that?" Seohyun ask, the room was dark so she can't see.

"It's me noona." he walk toward her, "you're daebak!" he thumbs up.

"Thank you." Seohyun said, "Ah, I remember you said, now show me." Seohyun suddenly remember that Jungkook said he also played piano.

"W..what?" Jungkook panick, "but I..."

"but what?" Seohyun ask.

"How about playing couple piano?" Jungkook suddenly request, it mean there are two person played a piano.

"With me? okay." Seohyun said, she sliding a side and share the chair with Jungkook. "What should we play?"

"I only learned 'Canon' song." Jungkook said.

"Let's played that." They start playing it, it come out harmonious, they glance at each other and smile slightly. The music room fill with the beautiful piano melody, love struck vibe suddenly came to both of them.
Finally they finished it.

"You played it well." Seohyun praise him.

"Can't be better than noona." He said, they stare each other and froze. A while they back to normal, Seohyun tilted down her head shyly, "What's wrong with me? Why suddenly my heart beat fast? he is your dongsaeng, I never like a boy that younger than me. maybe the room is too hot, yeah I think that." she tried to calm herself down.

Jungkook, he quickly turn away and scratch his hair and suddenly he smile. The atmosphere became awkward, "Uhm, noona do you have class later?" he broke the awkwardness.

"No, I'm free." she answer.

"How about we go to cafetaria? I'm hungry" he pouted, and shows his puppy eyes.

Seohyun chuckled seeing it, "Okay okay, stop pouting please." she said then they went to cafetaria.

 

Hi! thanks for subscribe my story
so far what do you think? hehehe
New story line keep popped out, I can't focused on doing this
but I'll end it, 
Enjoy reading