Chapter 3

Oh Please!

After that, Seohyun went to library follow by Taehyung and Jungkook. They sat on a table and Seohyun start to ask them some question. Taehyung answer it easily without doubt, while Jungkook he only know a little things. Seohyun seems had interest with Taehyung since they had a lot things to discuss. Jungkook feels jealous seeing it, so he tried to get Seohyun's attention.

"Noona.." Jungkook call her.

"Yes?" She answer.

"What is your hobby?" He ask.

"Uhm, I like reading, singing and playing piano, now on learning guitar too." Seohyun said.

"You're really superb noona!" Jungkook said and thumbs up.

"How about you?" Seohyun ask.

"Playing games, singing and also playing piano." Jungkook said.

"You play piano? How can I don't know??" Taehyung ask, because Jungkook never playing piano before.

"Of course I can, I just didn't show it." Jungkook proudly said.

"We can play it together sometimes" Seohyun suggest.

"Sure Noona." Jungkook happy to heard it.

Seohyun easily close to them, it's different like before, she will feel uncomfortable around boys.

At BTS dorm, they heard awful melody piano sound. "Who is that?!" J-hope close his ears while walk out from his room with the others, they saw Jungkook was the one playing it. 

"What are you doing? I thought it was Jin Hyung, but he always played well." Jimin said.

"Why you suddenly learning piano?" Jin ask.

"He told Seohyun noona that he can play piano." Taehyung said.

"You kid!" Jimin said and smack his head gently.

"I learned it before when I was in elementary school." Jungkook said.

"It's been a long time, that's why you playing it like that. Don't play it anymore, I begged you." Suga said.

"No, I must learned. Noona said she will play together with me one day, but if she found out I lied she will angry." Jungkook said, "Hyung, teach me please." he begged to Jin, shows his puppy eyes.

"Don't lied then, I'm lazy to teach you." Jin said and yawned.

"Please Hyung, I'll do what you said later. Okay?" Jungkook keep begging, but Jin didn't agree it. Then Jungkook hit the piano keys hardly made the noisy sounds, they can't stand it anymore.

"Hyung, please teach him." Taehyung said closed his ears.

"Yeah, please. i can;t stand it anymore!" Suga said suffered.

"Okay okay I'll teach you, stop it!" Jin said.

Jungkook stop his action, "Thank you Hyung, love you!" he said and made a heart sign.

 

A week later, their college start. The mentors were busy guide and teach new students, they need to let them survive as soon as possible then they don't need to being busy like this. Seohyun's group was in a room, Jimin writing something on the board while Seohyun explained it to them. Jin was walking around to see them.

"You did a good job kids!" Jin praised Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Of course." Jungkook proudly said.

"Ken, Kai, can you stop playing and pay attention?" Seohyun warned them.

"Sorry noona." They apologized and out their phone into their bag.

Finally their time ended, they left the room. "Noona, can I ask you something?" Taehyung walk to Seohyun aside, 

"Sure, about what?" Seohyun ask.

"something about subject." Taehyung said.

"Okay, should we find a place and discuss it?" Seohyun suggest.

"Canteen?" Taehyun ask.

"Good suggest, I wanna buy some drink too. Let's go." Seohyun said and they walk together to canteen. After Seohyun bought drink then they find a place to sit down.

"So what do you want to ask?" Seohyun ask Taehyung.

"I want to ask this.." He take out his noted, they start to discuss. Actually he already understood it all but he want to get private time with Seohyun a while.

"Thank you noona for helping me." Taehyung thanks her.

"It's my resonsibility." Seohyun said.

"Noona, may I ask you? where do you live?" Taehyung ask.

"I lived at Gangnam street, why suddenly ask?" Seohyun ask.

"I live there too, what a concidience." Taehyung said, "Then let me sent you home." he added.

"Thank you, but I have appointment with Jin." Seohyun said. "I should go now, see you. Be careful on the way." she said and leave him.

"See you tomorrow noona." Taehyung said while waved at her, "Jin hyung? they're went to dating? what is their relationship?" he thought and felt jealous.