Chapter 10

Oh Please!

 

One week passed, Seohyun didn't went to college. They're all worried why she suddenly dissapeared, same with Jungkook and Taehyung they tried to call her, chat her even when to her house tried to find her. But she never shown, because she was hospitalized since that day. Jungkook, Taehyung and her friends knows Jin was close to seohyun, they then ask him and he lied said that Seohyun was overseas visiting her auntie and uncle, and she will stayed longer there.
They believe it, but not with Taehyung. He know Jin was lying.

"Hyung!" Taehyung call him while he was walking at the park.

"What's up Tae?" Jin ask.

"You're lying right? Seo noona didn't went to overseas." Taehyung ask him.

"I.. didn't lied." he became sttutered.

"You sttutered mean you're diffident." Taehyung said.

"I'm just saying the truth." Jin said and tried to walk away.

"Stopped hyung!" he stopped him and face him, "Tell me, I'm really worried about her. She won't just dissapeared like this right? please." Taehyung begged him.

"I promise her won't tell anybody, sorry Tae." Jin said.

"Hyung please, I won't tell anybody." Taehyung keep begging, finally Jin can't take it anymore he then take him to hospital. "Why you take me here?" he ask curiously.

"I'll take you to meet someone." They walk to a room, Jin knocked the door and opened it.

"Oppa, is that you?" Seohyun ask, Taehyung walk in and saw Seohyun sitting on wheelchair while reading a book.

"Noona." He call her, Seohyun turn to see them and shocked seeing Taehyung.

"Tae?! why are you here?" She ask.

"Sorry Seo, he keep begging so I told him. Don't worry only him," Jin said.

"It's okay oppa, come in Tae." Seohyun said and smile.

Taehyung walk toward her while Jin just left them, "Are you okay noona?" he ask.

"Yeah, I'm okay. How about you and Jungkook? doing well on your study, sorry noona can't teach you anymore." She said.

"We're fine noona, but Jungkook was worried about you. He can't sleep at night because of you, made him unfocus while it comes to study." Taehyung said.

"Told him, Noona okay. Don't worry about me" Seohyun said.

"Noona, I want to ask you something. Do you ever like me?" Taehyun bravely ask.

"I take you as my own brother, how can I didn't like you Tae?" Seohyun.

"How about Jungkook? you like him as your own brother too?" Seohyun tilt down her head, don't know what to say "You don't like him, but you love him?" 

"Stop it Taehyung." Seohyun said.

"Why you didn't told him? he will take care you, he love you noona." Taehyung hurt saying it, but he must.

"No, I can't tell him. I don't want he worried about me,it will burden him if he know my condition." Seohyun explained.

"But.. but you have no more time noona. He will more hurt even crazy if you suddenly go away." he said.

"I know, but just let him forget about me." "He won't forget you noona, he truly love you." Seohyun was crying hearing he said it, she don't know what should she do. She do love Jungkook, but she don't want let him seeing her like this. And she only had 3 weeks more life span, 
Day by day passed, Seohyun's condition became more terrible. As the doctor said, her white blood cell kept increased made her whole body can't move so she only can lay lifeless on the bed. She need to use oxygen mask, and infused.

"Seo, how you feel now?" Jin ask.

"I..am afraid.. I can't hold it.. anymore.." She said weakly. "Oppa, can.. you help.. me.."

"What do you want Seo?" Jin ask.

"There is a box.. in that drawer.. I wrote some letters.." Seohyun said, Jin immediately open the drawer and take the box out. "I mention the name on it.. please later.. when I'm gone.. give it to them.." 

"You want leave us Seo, promise me you'll stay." 

"I know sure about.. my own.. body.." She cough hardly and some blood came out, she inhale and exhale hardly "oppa.. please tell them, I'm really happy.. I can know them.. and please.. take care.. of Jungkook.." She shut her eyes slowly.

"Seo! don't shut your eyes!" Jin said while holding her hand and she responded it.

"I need to rest oppa, I'll be see you somewhere.." she smile, then *tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittt* the machine start to beep, Seohyun slowly let go her grip and rest in peace.

Suddenly the door opened, a bunch of peoples came in. "Noona!" Jungkook shouted looking her layed on the bed, he immediately run to her and hold her hand, but she already passed away. Seeing her peacefully face, Jungkook touch her face while cried out.

"Noona, why? why you didn't tell me? If you tell me I'll take care of you although just for a while. Noona please! don't sleep.." He burried his face on the bed while cried out loud.
The others looking at the younger, didn't know what to do. The girls were all cried seeing their friend leave them, after a while Jin took out the letters and give it to them one by one.

"Seo told me to give you all." 

They opened the letter and read it, they cried more louder. Last Jin gave it to Jungkook, he took it and opened.

"Hi Kookie, when you received this letter uhm.. maybe I already in somewhere far away.
How do you do? do you study hard? Sorry noona can't teach you anymore, but don't worry you can ask Jin oppa
Thank you for being part of my life, you came in my life and make it more brighter than I thought
Sometimes you're funny but sometimes you're so annoyed, but I still happy to know you, k k k
remember the day you confessed? Ask me do I love you? yes I do love you.
Please promise me, you'll study hard and become a best lawyer in future. Forget about noona
and find someone better than me, arraseo? Love, Seo Noona."

 

7 years later, Jungkook became a lawyer. He fulfill Seohyun's wish and be the best, today is Seohyun's birthday he went to her grave, visit her while give her favourite flower.
"Noona, Happy birthday!" he said, "How are you there? Do you miss me? I do miss you a lot. Don't worry about me again, I'm already a lawyer now it's been 7 years, you told me to find someone but I haven't find it eottokhe noona?" he chuckled, he sat there for a long time talking to her,

After that he leave the grave, he was about to go to car park. he saw a girl crossed the road and there is a car speed up toward her "Watch out!!" he shouted, quickly run toward her and help her. He push her to a side, they were fall together and rolled.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook ask, while help her to stand up.

"I..I am okay, thank you." She said, and looked up to him. Jungkook widened his eyes when looked at her,

"No..Noona?!"

 

Finally it's the last chapter,
Sorry I really can't write sad story
I think my last chap is boring, don't you think so?
By the way Thank you very much to all readers

I'm on prepared new story, It's about SeoKook again
I'm currently crazy over him, I don't know why

but since I have a lot of assignment in college maybe I'll update a little slow than before
Sorry! 
 
See you, love you!