First step, first word.

A newly formed family.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come on baby girl, say appa Kyu..." Kyuhyun said to his baby that was sitting in front of him.

"The doctor said it's going to take them a bit before they are able to repeat some words, Kyuhyunnie" Siwon smiled, kissing Kyuhyun's head and placing Hyun-Su next to his sister.

"I know, I know, like I know they don't relate the word to us but still...I want to hear them." He pouted, looking how Hyun-Su spotted the stuffed turtle Sun-Hee was hugging.

"You look so cute, you know?" Siwon laughed, walking to the kitchen to prepare their milk.

"Can you believe they have eight months now?" Kyuhyun looked at his back while he moved around "Seems it was yesterday when we brought them here."

"I know, I can't believe it's been eight months already since you said yes to my proposition." Siwon smiled, pouring some milk in one of the bottles.

Kyuhyun chuckled and was about to say something else when he heard someone was crying "Hyun-Su! That's not the way of taking the toy!"

The boy had taken the stuffed turtle from his sister... by hitting her with the rattle he was playing with, causing her to cry loudly.

"Calm down dear." Kyuhyun stood up, taking Sun-Hee on his arms and soothing her by caressing her back.

Siwon sighed, walking to Hyun-Su, he knew he wasn't going to understand but at least he needed to say he wasn't supposed to do that.

"I'm going to kill Yesung..." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes when he managed to call his daughter "Why couldn't they buy two of them?"

"They said they couldn't find two, Kyu" Siwon laughed.

"But they brought a teddy bear too and they don't even notice it!" Kyuhyun sighed, cleaning Sun-Hee's face with a small towel.

"At least we should be grateful that only Hyun-Su is having problems with his teeth, Sun-Hee is doing well with them." Siwon continued, giving another spoonful of his food him.

"You think that's why he loves to hit Sun-Hee with his rattle?"

"Maybe...I don't know."

Eight months went by too quickly, Kyuhyun felt his children were growing too fast, sometimes he felt they weren't doing the things they were supposed to do while some others he felt they were small genius. The interminable nights were they woke up every two hours were gone, they slept more and allowed them to sleep the same, although Kyuhyun kept the habit of waking up every two hours to check them...Damn his motherly instinct he had.

Siwon was another case, he felt proud of every single thing they did. He celebrated when Hyun-Su managed to keep his head straight, when Sun-Hee started to crawl and what to say when both of them started to get curious for the world around them. Kyuhyun often laughed at his dumb actions but also felt proud of him, he wasn't wrong when he though the other was going to be an exceptional father.

"You sure you want to go alone?" Siwon asked Kyuhyun that was packing diapers, milk and baby food he needed.

"Yes, I don't want Hyun-Su hitting her again" He sighed, grabbing the bag and placing it on his shoulder, sure it was heavy..."I'll go back quickly, don't worry, trust in me."

"Of course I trust you, do you trust me?"

"No, but I can do anything about it" He smirked, seeing his husband's pout "See you later."

He grabbed Hyun-Su and kissed Sun-Hee that was on Siwon's arms, feeling his heart squeezing when the girl waved her hand at him when Siwon did it.

"Okay big boy, where going to the doctor to do something about that ache on your small mouth." He said, placing the kid on his car seat and placing his bag next to him.

Like Siwon said, Hyun-Su was having problems with his teething and after a whole night where poor kid wasn't able to sleep for being crying in pain, they decided they needed to see the doctor. At first, they planned on going the two o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter