Birthday.

A newly formed family.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day of the twin's birthday was almost like a ritual for Siwon and Kyuhyun. That day, they would wake up before five in the morning without making noise that could wake Sun-Hee, who was a light sleeper unlike like her brother. They would walk to the kitchen and start cooking the twin's favourite food, pasta for Hyun-Su and well-cooked meat for Sun-Hee. When the sun started to rise, the table had a lot of delicious dishes while the smell of cake being baked the filled the entire house.

Siwon was the one that made sure everything was well decorated, that the gaming console was in front of the television with all the games Sun-Hee loved while the garden had the goal and ball ready for Hyun-Su to play with his uncles, as the complaisant father he was, he loved that his two babies had everything they wanted for that day, ignoring the fact that they were five years old now.

Kyuhyun, in the other hand, was in charge of getting his house ready for the bunch of people that barged in as soon as the clock marked ten. He loved all the others, but he needed to admit that they almost destroyed his house every birthday, between Minho's football, Heechul's games with Sun-Hee and even Changmin's childish like personality, they were a bomb.

"Hyunnie, wake up." Siwon cooed, shaking his son's shoulder who just growled before turning away from him.

"Five more minutes, please..."

"You sure you want to sleep more?" He asked, smiling at the boy adorableness.

"Mhm..." The boy mumbled, cuddling closer to his pillow.

"Too bad, I thought the baby boy wanted to play with his new toys."

Hyun-Su's eyes snapped open, his small hands pushing him off the bed and his legs starting to jump up and down "New toys?" He asked, looking with bright eyes at Siwon.

"Yeah, don't you remember what day is today?"

"My birthday!" He jumped to Siwon's arms, making Siwon thank that he was strong.

"And?" He poked his cheek.

"Sun-Hee's birthday too." He pouted, seemed that the fight between them was going to be eternal “Let’s go, appa Won!”

Siwon loved Hyun-Su's hyper activeness, it was really entertaining for him and less complicated to deal unlike Sun-Hee's passion for videogames in general... That girl resembled a lot to Kyuhyun, to the point of being scary.

 

Kyuhyun walked inside the room of his daughter, noticing she was playing with her toys on her bed, that girl was like him in a lot of sense, but she had the strength of Siwon.

"Sun-Hee." He called her, gaining the attention of the girl who turned her chocolate eyes towards him "What are you doing up? Today was the day you could sleep more."

"I can't sleep appa! I'm excited." She giggled, extending her arms to him.

"Why? I can't find a reason." Kyuhyun grinned, sitting next to her.

"You don't remember?" She pouted, crossing her arms "Appa Won says it's a special day."

"For Siwon almost every day is special, come on darling, tell me more about this day, maybe I'll remember." He kept looking at her.

"Mine and Hyun-Su's birthday!" She whined, turning his back to him "You don't want me, appa."

"No, you're right, I don't want you" Kyuhyun chuckled, getting near her "I love you birthday girl!" He pulled her to his arms, tickling her sides, making her laugh.

"You're really mean to me, appa!" She yelled, laughing while he tried to move away from Kyuhyun's arms.

"Of course I know why this day is special, sweetheart, you and your brother are everything to me." He said, stopping his attack and kissing her forehead "Now let's get you ready for today."

"I love you appa." She smiled, kissing Kyuhyun's cheek.

 

The day continued being special when the Super Junior members arrived the house, filling the living room with thirteen boxes and bags full of presents for both of them, the house filled with excited yells and loud music from the group that the twins loved. When the SHINee members arrived with Changmin, everything grew even more. The living room was filled with more than twenty presents and the house seemed it could explode, it seemed impossible that so many people could fit inside.

Sun-Hee was an ace on playing videogames, the way she could beat Taemin, Yesung and even Kangin really amazed Kyuhyun, making him feel like the best father that stepped on earth. Hyun-Su was really good at everything that involved sports and books, the kid had the advantage of being smaller than Minho and everyone else, giving him the opportunity to take the ball from them, Siwon knew his son was special because those two abilities weren't common in one person.

Receiving Sun-Hee's and Hyun-Su's comments saying they loved the food was everything they wanted, even Siwon couldn't care less if one of his friends said they didn't like the food, if the twins were happy, he felt delighted. No one was capable of erasing the smiling face of the twins every time they took a bite, the look on their eyes while they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter