Meet your family.

A newly formed family.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You think they'll be scared of their mad family?" Kyuhyun asked, rocking Sun-Hee that was looking at him with her big eyes.

"They're not mad, I'm sure they'll love them" Siwon chuckled, playing with Hyun-Su's fingers.

Kyuhyun sighed, of course he knew his friends where going to love the babies and it was more than possible that they were going to like them back but wasn't that sure that was going to happen now. For what Ahra told him, her baby was easily scared by loud noises and strangers, what if they were like him? The last he wanted was to calm another round of hysterical crying.

"Cam down Kyu, it's going to be fine. You're scared of everything related to them." Siwon kissed his cheek "Come one, sit."

Kyuhyun let his husband guide him to the sofa where he sat down, he felt tired, after the exhausting night they had, his eyelids were protesting for a little bit of sleep but the movement on his arms reminded him he needed to stay awake. Just when Siwon was about to sit at his side, the doorbell rang.

"I'll go" Siwon sighed.

"Leave Hyun-Su with me, I'm sure they're going to jump on you" He said.

"You sure?" He didn't know Kyuhyun was able to hold them both them at the same time.

"I'll try" His answer wasn't the best but the maknae felt a strange confidence on his own words.

Smiling like an idiot, Siwon placed with careful his son on his left arm, smiling even more when Kyuhyun seemed more than sure of what he was doing.

"You two are heavy, how much do you eat?" Kyuhyun chuckled, looking at both of them "You're going to meet your family, they're quiet...hyperactive but they're good, and they're going to love you a lot."

After hearing Siwon gasp and the well-known voice of Changmin screaming "Congratulations, Siwone!" Kyuhyun laughed, imagining Changmin's expression, he didn't need to wait too long to see it.

"They're so cute!" The other almost screamed, looking at the two babies that turned to see him with interest "How is this possible? They look like you, Kyu!"

"You're mad" He shook his head, although he felt more than happy that someone else say they looked like him, he like Changmin's expression when he went against him.

"But it's true!" Changmin pouted "Come on Minho, tell them I'm not hallucinating!"

Kyuhyun looked at his side, spotting Minho, Taemin, Onew, Jonghyun and Kibum staring at him in awe.

"They're really two!" Minho smiled, running to his side, dragging Taemin behind him.

"I wasn't lying" Kyuhyun chuckled ", you came together?"

"Changmin hyung called us this morning and told us to pick him up" Onew sighed, accusing the other with his eyes.

"I was in their way and I didn't want to drive." Changmin shrugged.

"She's so cute, she's so cute!" Kyuhyun looked back at Jonghyun who was practically over Sun-Hee, shaking Kibum’s arm.

"But they really look a bit like you and Siwon hyung" Taemin smiled when he saw Hyun-Su rubbed his eyes.

"That's good to hear" Siwon smiled, resting his head on Kyuhyun's head from behind "Did you eat before coming?"

"No..." Jinki's stomach grumbled, making everyone laugh "B-But I can wait if we're expecting someone else..."

"I don't think they-" Before he could finish his sentence, the doorbell rang again "Forget it, they're here."

Siwon walked again to open the door "Where are they, where are they?" Donghae practically ran past him "Eunhyuk come here!"

The other patted Siwon's shoulder before entering the house.

"Siwon, congratulations" Leeteuk hugged him, pulling Heechul to hug him too.

"Thank you so much, hyung. Come on in."

He moved from the door in order to let the other nine people in, feeling a funny sensation on his stomach too see so many people inside his house.

"Look at them, they're so cute!" Donghae was looking at the two kids while Changmin was making funny faces to them.

"What are their names, hyung?" Taemin asked.

"Hyun-Su and Sun-Hee" Kyuhyun smiled at them, moving each arm while he called them.

"Look at you, brat, who could say you were able to hold both of them?" Heechul laughed, patting him on the head.

"So annoying..." Kyuhyun muttered, laughing slightly.

"Now we can eat, right?" Onew's shy voice echoed.

"Yes we can." Siwon laughed, walking to Kyuhyun and taking Hyun-Su on his arms.

Kyuhyun walked to the kitchen, ignoring Donghae's pleas that asked him to hug one of them. He took one bottle and checked the temperature with his hand, when he was happy he placed the tip to the baby's lips who instantly started to drink.

He turned around to see seventeen pairs of eyes looking at him.

"W-What?" He stuttered, feeling embarrassed all of the sudden.

"You realize you did all of that with one hand, Kyu?" Ryeowook pointed at the bottle and then at her.

"Ah..." He didn't even notice it, he just did it automatically, naturally "T-They woke up several times in the night, g-guess I get used to it."

"Sure you did, Guī Xián." Zhou Mi laughed.

"Whatever! Let's eat already." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, feeling his face completely red.

Siwon kissed him on the lips before placing Hyun-Su in one of the special "chairs" they had to keep him lying on his back and started to serve breakfast. After Kyuhyun finished feeding Sun-Hee, he placed her at Hyun-Su's side and carried the boy to do the exactly same thing he did with her daughter, making the whole room explode in giggles.

"So they keep you awake the whole night?" Kangin asked.

"Most of it, they woke up almost every two hours..."Kyuhyun yawned.

"I'm surprised you're not sleeping right now" Leeteuk smiled "If you need help, you can call us."

"We're okay, we're okay" Kyuhyun answered "I'm not letting my babies alone with you..."

"You're so mean..." Donghae pouted.

"Can I carry them? Please?" Sungmin asked, excitedly.

"Yeah, yeah, I want too!" Donghae followed.

"Yes, let us do it!" Shindong finished.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter