Surprise! (Part II)

A newly formed family.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you so much..." The girl smiled "I don't think they could be separate."

Siwon kept hugging his maknae for a few minutes more before wiping his tears away and sitting back on the sofa "We'll give them everything we can, only the best."

"I know you will" She smiled again "Here, I want you to have this."

Kyuhyun looked up at her, taking the yellow envelope on his hands. "It's the last image I have of them, I went to the doctor two weeks ago."

With trembling hands, the maknae took out the piece of paper and the photo "Oh my God..." He whispered, fighting with all his might to push back the tears that were threatening to spill from his eyes "They are, they are really two."

"It's a boy and a girl."

"God, thank you!" Siwon was at the verge of crying again, he couldn't even imagine how he was going to be when they were born, he was going to be a sobbing mess.

"The doctor said he's expecting them to born on September 30."

"Oh my God! That's in two weeks!" Kyuhyun stood up, almost sending the glass to the floor "We have to buy so many things!"

"Everything, basically..." Siwon placed his and Kyuhyun's glass on the table and stood up "I think we'll leave to be prepared, thank you so much for everything, we won't be able to thank you enough."

"You don't have to, I'm the one to be grateful, I know they are going to be perfectly fine with you two" She smiled "Oh, and I would love to have both of you around when they born."

"We will be there." Siwon smiled again, taking Kyuhyun's hand and pulling him to walk, the boy seemed to be too busy on his own mind to think on something else.

"W-We have to buy cribs, clothes, baby bottles, bibs, diapers, milk... We're not going to have everything in time!" When Kyuhyun finally came back to reality, he start babbling about everything they needed.

"Kyu, we have two weeks, I don't think it takes us more than that" Siwon laughed at the panic state "I told you everything was going to be fine."

He was about to fight back but decided to keep thinking on all the things they needed the rest of the trip.

"First let's have a snack and then we go shopping." Siwon said, turning in the curve to their house.

"What in the world are three cars doing in front of our house?" Kyuhyun glared at them.

"Let's see..." Siwon recognized them and knew Kyuhyun too so he couldn't stop himself from smiling.

"Finally! Where were you two?" Kangin pointed at the couple.

"What are you all doing here?" Kyuhyun sighed, looking at his eleven band mates.

"We came to celebrate!" Donghae smile "I told them you were accepted."

"That's why you're not going to see the babies" Kyuhyun glared at him.

"Whoa, whoa, did you say babies?" Heechul pushed Leeteuk away to be in front.

"Ah... Yes, they're going to be two."

"What?! Brat! You were terrified to have one and now you're having two?" He placed his hands on his shoulders and shook him slightly.

"Aish, it was unexpected!"

"God dammit with you..." He sighed, walking back to Leeteuk.

"Anyway, neither I or Siwon have time to celebrate; we have to buy all the things we need." He stated, pushing them away from the door to enter their house.

"Oh, oh! What if we help you, hyung?" Henry suggested.

"That's sounds good." Zhoumi agreed.

"Of course not!" Kyuhyun turned to them again "I know your tastes in everything and I'm not letting you buy things for my babies!"

"Come on, Kyu, they just want to help." Siwon hugged him, laughing at his growls.

"But you know them! They'll end buying a washing machine."

"Hell no, those things are expensive..." Eunhyuk mumbled behind Donghae.

"And we're not that stupid, Kyuhyun." Leeteuk laughed.

"Come on, Kyu!" Ryeowook said.

"Ugh, fine..." He finally sighed in resignation and let them pass after him.

The thirteen people entered the house and scattered around the living room. Leeteuk and Heechul sat on the largest couch, Ryeowook sat between Yesung's legs on the floor, Henry and Zhoumi won the individual couch, Shindong and Kangin brought two chairs from the dining room and sat in there, Eunhyuk and Donghae rested on the wall and Sungmin sat on the couch's arm.

"So, what does a new-born baby need?" Yesung asked, looking at the couple.

"It's so obvious, milk, diapers, milk bottles... things like that! Ask Ryeowook, he's a baby so he knows!" Heechul smirked.

"You don't even know what we need..." Kyuhyun send a 'told you' glare to his husband who just laughed.

"We'll need diapers, blankets, toys-"

"Wait, wait, I'll make a list!" Sungmin took out his phone and started to write "Go on."

Siwon continued giving the basic things they were going to use for their first days, including some furniture, although he was sure no one was going to buy that.

"Right... How are going to know what the others bought?" He looked at the rest.

"We're buying the cribs, I want those to be appropriate at least." Kyuhyun sighed.

"Me and Hae the blankets!" Eunhyuk yelled "Those are the cheapest, right?"

"Hey, hey, we weren't voting!" Kangin glared at them.

"Too bad, we won."

"Yeye and I will take care of the toys." Ryeowook smiled innocently.

"Hey!"

"Mimi and I the clothes." Henry raised his hand.

"Just say what we will buy goddammit!" Shindong shook Kangin's arm.

"Yeah, hurry up, hyung!" Sungmin shook his other arm.

"I'll take care of the milk and bottles, well, me and Teukie." Heechul laughed at the other three.

"Hell no! We're not buying those car seats or whatever the hell those are!"

"Then buy whatever you think we'll use more..." Kyuhyun sighed in annoyance.

“Are they two boys or two girls?” Zhoumi asked.

“A boy and a girl.” Kyuhyun smiled, remembering.

"All set!" Donghae clapped "Let's meet back here when we finish!"

The army gave a few steps around the room before storming out of the house, making Kyuhyun sigh "Ah, they're going to have a bunch of weird uncles."

"They're going to be loved and that's the only thing that matter." Siwon kissed him.

"True." He smiled, hugging him "Let's go, we have things to buy too."

~O~

"Maybe they're the cheapest thing but... which one should we buy?" Donghae asked, scratching the back of his head, looking at the whole shelf full of blankets with different sizes.

"The largest one, they're two." Eunhyuk was looking at the different colours.

"But they won't be carrying them in the same blanket!" Donghae took a pink one "Also, if it is too large, it'll be difficult to cover the baby properly."

"Aish I don't know the size of a new-born!"

"What make you think I do?"

The two men kept looking at the shelf, grabbing and placing back almost every type.

"This says it's small." Eunhyuk gave it to Donghae.

"But if they use them for their beds, it'll be too small."

"Medium then?"

"Maybe...Think their cribs are going to be small?"

"Agh then let's buy one of each size! But I’m only paying the two smallest ones!"

"What?! That's not fair!"

"Whatever..."

Eunhyuk took three blue while Donghae took three pink.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

"We need to find toys appropriate for new-born babies." Ryeowook said, lookin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter