Uncles.

A newly formed family.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I said no." Kyuhyun said, placing the dirty clothes on his basket and walking to the next room.

"Kyu..."

"No!"

Siwon sighed, looking at Sun-Hee that was waiting for his father by the door "Can you believe your father, Hee?"

The girl laughed, hugging the turtle closer to her chest "Appa Kyu, say yes to appa Siwon."

"You don't understand, darling." Kyuhyun glared at Siwon when he came out.

"Appa Kyu, I want to be with uncle Sungmin..." Hyun-Su muttered while he played with his ball.

"I'm not leaving you, sweetheart, alone with them." Kyuhyun poked his cheek "See what you cause, Siwon?"

"What?! This is not my fault!" The older chuckled "What makes you think I decided this?"

"I don't know, maybe because you're the owner?" He knew that he was behaving worse than his own children but he couldn't stop it.

"Yes, but I can't cancel this meeting, he had been really understanding with me until now." Siwon huffed "Why don't you cancel your meeting?"

"Because we're talking about Soo-Man! I can't lose this chance..." Kyuhyun pouted.

Kyuhyun was returning to his normal work routine now that the twins had four years old, that meant that the meetings and nights without sleep for writing a new song were returning.

He wasn't worried, his babies trained him pretty well when they were small, the problem was that Siwon and he had an important meeting the same day and none of them could cancel it.

Siwon suggested that their Super Junior friends could take care of the twins but Kyuhyun didn't like the idea, he didn't know how a bunch of kids could take care of more kids.

"They're not that bad, Kyu, also, Leeteuk hyung is not going to let them be careless. He took care of us." Siwon hugged him, chuckling at how Kyuhyun was trying to push him away.

"He took care of you, he hated me." He knew it was a lie but how he loved to tease his hyung for being like that in the beginning.

"You're not abandoning them, Kyu, don't feel bad." Siwon whispered on his ear "We have been with them since they were born, they're not going to hate us for leaving them for a day."

"I love them..." Kyuhyun sighed, glancing at them.

"And they love you back, we're leaving them with their uncles, not with a complete stranger." He knew Kyuhyun like the back of his hand, he could read him like an open book.

"You call them."

It didn't pass more than an hour after Siwon called them before they arrived, barging inside the house, looking for the twins.

"Uncle Leeteuk!" Sun-Hee ran to the leader, jumping into his open arms.

"My big girl!" Leeteuk smiled "I swear that you get prettier every time I see you!"

"Not prettier than me." Heechul grinned when Sun-Hee glared at him.

"I am prettier!" She snorted.

"No you're not."

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Don't make me regret calling you!" Kyuhyun rolled his eyes "I can't believe you fight with her for that, hyung."

"You don't understand us." Heechul ignored him.

"Thank you for coming, we're sorry if you had something planned for today." Siwon smiled, seeing how his husband was close to regret accepting this.

"Nah, nothing is more important than being with our little buddy." Donghae smiled at Hyun-Su that was on Hyukjae's arms.

"Come on in then, we're going to get ready." Kyuhyun sighed, pulling Siwon to their room.

"You're going to take care of us, uncle?" Sun-Hee looked back at Leeteuk after glaring at Heechul.

"Yes, until your fathers return." Leeteuk loved that girl, but he needed to admit that her expressions were like Kyuhyun's ones... He only hoped she wasn't going to be completely like him "You like the idea?"

"Yes! I want to show you my flower collection." She jumped on his arms.

"I'm sure it's beautiful."

Donghae and Eunhyuk sat Hyun-Su between them while the little boy talked about the last game he played with Minho and how Taemin said he was better than him. Sun-Hee sat on Sungmin's legs when he called her and started to talk about all the things Kibum and Changmin promised to give her on her next birthdate.

After a while, Kyuhyun and Siwon came out of the room, Kyuhyun's hair was still wet while Siwon was still fixing his tie.

"Glad to see you're not making a mess before we leave." Kyuhyun muttered, walking to the table to get his things.

"We're not like your kids." Heechul patted Hyun-Su's head.

"They behave better than you, Heechul hyung."

Once again, the older just ignored him.

"We'll try to come quickly, thank you once more." Siwon said after he was ready and Kyuhyun seemed more or less ready.

"Take your time, we want to be alone with them! You never let us!" Ryeowook had been asking them to take care of them but they always said no.

"No, I'll return as soon as I can." Kyuhyun scoffed before winking, smiling slightly at them "Call us if you need something."

After the door closed, the realization that they were completely alone with the twins that drained their parent's energy, hit them, the eleven pair of eyes fell on the two kids that were playing with their toys.

"I don't want to die! I'm too young to do it!" Henry laughed, reading the mind of the others.

"Don't be dramatic, Henry." Ryeowook chuckled.

"Did you have breakfast?" Leeteuk asked them.

"Yes! Appa Won prepared pancakes!" Hyun-Su smiled, placing a hand on his stomach.

"Didn't know Siwon could cook..." Shindong muttered.

"Seems like you need to learn when you have kids." Kangin muttered back.

"Uncle Yesung" The lead vocalist looked down when he heard Sun-Hee's voice "Appa Kyu said you chose this for us." She showed him the turtle that caused so many problems for Kyuhyun in the past.

"Oh, yeah, Wookie and I found it" He smiled, helping the girl to sit with him "Did you like it?"

"It's our favourite toy!" She smiled, hugging him "It's like Ttang-Ttanginh..."

"Ttangkominh" He smiled, the little girl still had a lot of problems to say his turtle's name "Yeah, it's like him."

"Why didn't you bring them today? I wanted to play with them." She pouted after she couldn’t say the name.

"Because turtles doesn't like to be moved too much, they can get sick" It was until then that he felt Ryeowook's gaze on him, making him nervous for an unknown reason "B-But you can see them whenever you want to, just say to your appas you want to visit Ryeowook or me."

"Thank  you, uncle Yesung!" She leaned to kiss his cheek, leaving him stunned.

"You're so good with kids, Yeye." Ryeowook rested his head on the singer's shoulder, smiling at how Yesung was blushing.

"Uncle ZhouMi" Hyun-Su called the Chinese man "Did you know that uncle's Onew fandom is called SHINee world?"

"More like Onew's group fandom, your uncle is not a solo artist" Henry smiled.

"Yeah, it's a good name, don't you think, Hyun?" ZhouMi laughed, wondering how the kid learnt that.

"Yeah, and they went into a world tour!" He continued "It's called like that because they travel around the world!"

"He's so cute!" Henry squealed "I want a baby too!"

"You're thinking in babies already?!" ZhouMi jumped while the other just giggled "Okay Hyun-Su, tell us what else you learnt."

"That I want to be a football star!"

"Oh, I'm sure Kyuhyun hyung is going to love that..."

"Minho is going to be in a lot of trouble."

Heechul loved those two kids despite the weird relationship he had with the girl, he remembered that Leeteuk told him he should stop making the little girl mad because she was small and didn't know if Heechul was just playing with her or no, but he didn't listen.

But now, seeing how the girl glared at him every time she could, he was starting to wonder if they were right.

"She hates me." He muttered to Leeteuk who was looking for a book to read to Hyun-Su.

"Don't be fool, Heenim, she's too young to even know what hate means." Leeteuk chuckled, taking one book that had some funny animals on the cover.

"Just look at her!" He retorted, pointing at Sun-Hee while she played with the stuffed turtle.

"Talk to her and stop overthinking."

Heechul huffed before turning his attention to the girl once more, seeing how she stood up and walked to her room.

"Go." Leeteuk kicked him, Heechul was barely able to control himself because his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter