Proposition.

A newly formed family.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"If we adopt a baby?"

He had to admit it, from all the craziness Kyuhyun expected to hear from, his now husband, Siwon, this was the craziest so far. But he couldn't deny it, he could feel something warm building inside his chest.

"You serious, Wonnie?" He asked, looking up from his notebook to the man standing next to the window.

"Yes, you know I don't play with things like that." His dark eyes moved to his own, showing him how serious he was.

Kyuhyun married Siwon after two years of relationship and after Super Junior decided to start a period of indefinite hiatus to let the members fulfil all the personal goals they had in mind and be able to offer the fans a new enthusiasm and inspiration on their comeback. It was hard for them but in the end, the fans accepted it and promised they were going to wait for them, no matter how long it was.

Siwon started his career as a businessman with a chain of cafeterias on China and Seoul. It was thanks to his name and service that it started to grow fast and started to attract the look from people of all ages. Since he was a passionate actor, he spent some time in participating on dramas and even movies.

Kyuhyun on his side, decided to become better with his composer skills, he spent nights and days in searching inspiration through various situations that make him write songs. He was proud that the agency asked him to collaborate with some rookies or that another veteran band used a song he composed.

"Well, uh..." He muttered, looking away from him.

He perfectly knew that one of Siwon's biggest dream was to have a family, since he met him, he remembered how many times the older told him that he wanted to have a house with kids. That was one of the reasons why he pushed his feelings for the man deep inside, he knew he wasn't able to give him a baby and he wanted the older to be happy.

"I don't want to force you, Kyu, think about it" Siwon kissed him softly and walked away, taking his coat and suitcase "See you in the afternoon."

Kyuhyun looked at him until he closed the door.

What was he supposed to do? The thought of having a family was something unique that made him feel so loved and wanted, he liked it and he could already think on millions of possibilities that a small baby could give, but, also, he wasn't sure of being ready. Waking up in the middle of the night, concentrating on memorizing millions of things just for the elemental needs...

He shook his head, left his notebook on the table and walked to his bedroom; he needed a cold shower before meeting someone he had in mind that could help him with this dilemma.

He sighed when he opened his car’s door, Siwon's sweater was in there. He sat down and tossed the sweater to the other seat, for now, Siwon's things were related to the storm inside his mind and he wanted to avoid them.

He stared at the road the whole time, it was like someone took out the address away from his mind and he was afraid of ending lost in the centre of Seoul. It was for that that he almost missed the turn and had to make an acrobatic turn that you can only see in movies 'Thank god police didn't show up...'

The maknae glanced at the house before sighing loudly and exiting his car.

"Kyuhyun? Kyu!" Leeteuk hugged him in the moment he recognized him "It's been so long!"

"Only a month." He chuckled, hugging him back.

"For me was more than a year" The leader smiled and opened the door for him "Come on in, you have to have a good reason for visiting us."

Kyuhyun looked around, the apartment was clean and everything seemed on its place but he was sure that the room was a completely mess, after all, he knew his hyungs.

"Look at that, the brat came." Kyuhyun couldn't help but smile when he saw the hyung that made him laugh on so many times and that almost wanted to kill him for talking to him informally.

"Heech

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter