Surprise! (Part I)

A newly formed family.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon skipped the rest of the day on his work, of course, and returned home with Kyuhyun, leaving Donghae near the subway. Siwon didn't want to but Kyuhyun practically kicked his hyung out of the car and ordered his husband to continue.

"See, baby? I told you everything was going to be fine." Siwon smiled while he parked the car.

"Don't lie to me, you were scared too." Kyuhyun got out the car and entered the house.

He stared at the large room that was their living room, soon a small child or baby was going to be in there, with them; his cries, his laughs and things were going to be everywhere. He felt a funny feeling on his stomach, he was excited, the idea of raising a kid between he and the love of his life was exciting but equally terrifying.

"You're imagining already?" He slightly jumped when Siwon hugged him from behind, wrapping his arms around his waist "You want me to calm you?"

"Yah! You horse we don't have time to fool around, we need to go to the orphanage tomorrow!" He managed to escape his arms and walked to the papers he had on the table.

"I didn't mean that Kyuhyunnie, don't call me like that!" He sent the best puppy eyes he managed to give.

"That's not gonna work on me Wonnie" He smirked "Now, we're going tomorrow, I don't wanna risk what we achieved."

"No problem for me, privileges of being the boss" He walked to the kitchen to prepare some tea for them.

"I'm my boss too, don't get too excited." Kyuhyun gave a loud sigh before sitting on the large couch.

"We're gonna have a baby, Kyu, we're gonna be a complete family." Siwon gave him a cup of tea after a few minutes later and sat by his side, caressing his hand.

"Yeah... Are we ready?"

"Of course, my love." He smiled when Siwon kissed him softly "Everything will be perfect."

 

"You're making me nervous Kyu, relax." Siwon told him, squeezing his hand while they walked to the place.

"I'm not nervous!" He snapped back "I-I just tripped."

Siwon laughed, stepping inside.

"Mr. Choi, Mr. Cho, welcome back." Jeon smiled at them "Follow me to my office, we can talk calmly in there."

The three of them walked down the corridors again, looking at the kids gathering around excitedly, they felt they couldn't wait to have one for them.

"In your petition you said you wanted to have a baby" She started sitting down "A year? Two?"

"We were thinking if we could adopt a baby, less than a year." Siwon's words were full of emotion, just like his face.

"Ah, I see" She took out some papers "A newborn is slightly difficult but last week we received a woman who wants to give his child in adoption."

"Why?" Kyuhyun was never able of comprehending why a woman would give away his child after having him inside her for nine months.

"She says she doesn't have the stability a kid needs and also, well, she's not that fond of having babies." The woman looked disappointed; after all, the number of abandoned children was alarming.

"We'll love to help." Kyuhyun smiled.

"Alright then, I'll call her and talk about you. I think I will be able to tell you her answer for tomorrow." Jeon passed them various documents that they needed to sign.

Feeling even more anxious than before, Siwon and Kyuhyun returned to their house.

 

From: Monkey hyung.

How dare you leave my Hae alone! He could've been kidnapped or get lost! I'm telling this to Leeteuk hyung!

Kyuhyun laughed while he read the message Eunhyuk send him, he knew he was going to be mad at him for doing that to the poor Donghae but in that moment, he only wanted to be on h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter