News.

A newly formed family.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where's the marriage certificate?! Siwon, I left it in here!" Kyuhyun was walking from side to side in their room.

"It's right where you left it, baby, you opened the wrong one." Siwon chuckled.

He wasn't joking when he said that everything was planned, he had already visited a social worker and consulted the procedure. The woman told him that they needed to go to the orphanage and give all the documents to enter the evaluation and see if they were able of raising a child. Siwon was the one who called and made an appointment for the next week.

"You moved it! I didn't left it in there." Kyuhyun glared at him before storming out of the room.

That week was a complete nightmare for Kyuhyun, the younger male was becoming more and more nervous with each day that passed by. An evaluation, they needed to pass an evaluation! He knew it was going to be hard, a baby was a huge responsibility that not everyone could handle but he was mortified. What if he wasn't capable? What if the responsible say they couldn't adopt?

"Baby, calm down, everything will be fine" Siwon hugged him from behind, kissing his neck.

"How can you be so calm?! It's today! The person who's gonna evaluate us can ruin us-"

"It's not going to happen, Kyuhyun, we have everything a little kid needs" He kissed him again, feeling how his husband was fighting to resist "Everything is in order."

The maknae sighed, relaxing a bit on his arms. How he wished he could be as calm as Siwon, his stomach had being aching since he opened his eyes that morning.

"Come on, I have everything we need in here." Siwon took his hand and pulled him out of the room, guiding him to the car "Now sit down and put on your seatbelt, I'm gonna drive fast." It was like talking to a kid, Kyuhyun was hugging himself with a terrified expression but he had an idea to change that expression.

"Oh my God! You wanted to kill me?!" Kyuhyun panted when the car stopped "You're crazy, Wonnie!"

"You're feeling better and that's the only thing I wanted." Siwon took his suitcase and guided Kyuhyun again inside the building.

"Good afternoon, we have an appointment for today" He said to the girl behind the desk.

"Name?"

"Choi Siwon and Cho Kyuhyun."

"Wait in there; we will call you in a moment." She said, continuing her typing on her computer.

Kyuhyun and Siwon walked to a couple of chairs near the window. Kyuhyun looked around, the place was big and was painted in white, there was a big desk between two large corridors that ended in different rooms where the maknae could hear the distinctive chattering from kids coming from them. The picture of Siwon walking with a child made him smile unconsciously.

"Mr. Choi, Mr. Cho?" A woman appeared in one of the corridors and looked at them.

"Let's go, Kyu." The older stood up and walked to the woman, with the other following him close.

"I welcome both of you to Seoul's central orphanage; we thank you for considering adopting of one of our little kid." The woman talked while they walked.

Siwon smiled when he saw some children looking at them with hopeful eyes, how he wanted to have one, he couldn't even believe Kyuhyun accepted.

"Please sit down" When they arrived to a bigger office she pointed at two chairs in front of a large wooden desk "Could you give me your documents?"

Siwon handed her the papers and squeezed Kyuhyun's hand; who was shifting uncomfortably on his chair.

"You used to be singers" She looked up from the documents.

"Yes, we are part of Super Junior." It was Siwon who talked "But we're in a period of undetermined inactivity."

"I see, but you're planning on coming back?"

Great...

"Yes but not in the next years." This time it was Kyuhyun.

"I understand, a work like that takes a lot of time and effort, I think."

So she's not a fan... Kyuhyun sighed.

"Yes but we won't think in that for now, after two years of marriage, we want to be a complete family" Siwon sighed, he knew that was going to be a problem.

"I understand, a kid is a great happiness but it comes with a huge responsibility"

"That's true but we can."

"I see in here that you're a businessman now, Mr. Choi. Is it going good?"

Kyuhyun looked at her with half closed eyes, everything was on the documents, why was she asking?

"Everything's going perfectly."

"Ad you're a composer, Mr. Cho"

"Y-Yeah, some of my songs are on the radio right now..." His hands were sweating and he was afraid of being the reason of failure.

A heavy silence filled the room while the woman looked at the other documents. Kyuhyun was imagining that she was going to reject them for his fault while Siwon was more concentrated on hearing the kids laughs coming from outside, imagining already a kid playing with Kyuhyun.

"Everything seems to be fine to me, I'll send them to the orphanage authorities and we will call you." She finally said.

"Thank for your time." Siwon stood up, bowing slightly.

"Have a nice day."

Kyuhyun only managed to bow slightly, whispering a quick "thank you" before hurrying to reach Siwon's side.

"She hates us, she didn't like us!" He almost screamed while they walked to their car.

"It's not true, everything went fine" Siwon took his hand.

"B-But she barely asked important things!" A few minutes ago he was whining that she was asking too many things and now he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter