Little pieces of heaven.

A newly formed family.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Siwon, I think I'm having a heart attack." Kyuhyun muttered, placing his hand on his chest.

"Your little heart is perfectly fine, honey, calm down." Siwon squeezed his thigh, trying to soothe him.

"How can you be so calm!? They are going to be born today!" He yelled, hitting his head on the car's window.

"Who says I'm calm? I'm just calm because God is helping me to drive..." He sighed.

"It's our last trip alone..." Kyuhyun started "Next time we come here, we will have two little babies in there." He looked at the back seats.

"Yeah..." Siwon looked at them through the rear mirror, imagining all the things that were going to change "Kyu, thank you so much, for everything."

"Ah Wonnie, please save it for latter, I'm dying right now." He sent a reassuring smile to him before resting his head on the seat and closing his eyes.

Siwon kept driving, focusing on the road with great careful, it was raining so he took it as a challenge to prove he was worth of having to little angels on his car without failing, it was a whole new life and he had to be at the height of it.

After some more hours of driving under the pouring rain, they parked at Daegu’s centre hospital. Siwon took out his umbrella and ran to cover Kyuhyun, who was a trembling mess.

They entered the place and walked to the nurse station where they asked for the woman's name. After a couple of minutes, a man came to receive them.

"I'm Yura's husband, I want to thank you for adopting them" He said while they walked towards the room "I know a child is a blessing for anyone but for us... We seek for other things."

I'm a bad person, I'm happy for having them instead of him. Kyuhyun sighed.

"We are the ones in debt, having them is the best you could do for us." Siwon smiled.

The man nodded, opening the door to them.

"Ah, I'm so glad to see you again" The woman, dressed on her hospital gown, was partially lying on the bed, she had part of her weight on her elbows, she was sweating and looked really flustered.

"Thank God I don't have to go through that..." Kyuhyun whispered.

"The doctor said I'm going to enter in labour in about two hours." She said, breathing deeply.

"We are here." Siwon smiled again, taking Kyuhyun's hand and squeezing it slightly.

They kept talking to her in that time, helping her to soothe the pain and profanities that she said when the contractions were too much to bear.

Soon, the doctors said she was ready and take them to the delivery room; his husband followed her, leaving Siwon and Kyuhyun behind, waiting.

"Oh God, I'm going to die..." Kyuhyun said again.

"I told you you're fine, baby, calm down... I swear your making me even more nervous." Siwon hugged him.

"Well sorry, this was your idea and I'm more freaked out than you!" He rested his head on his shoulder and sighed.

They sat in silence for some time until the door opened "Mr. Cho, Mr. Choi?" A nurse looked at them.

"Yes?"

"Ms. Yura wants you to be in there when they born."

"R-Really?" Siwon stuttered, being barely able to catch Kyuhyun that was about to fall.

"Yes, please follow me." She smiled and opened the door to let them pass.

"Oh, no, no, no Siwon I can't, I can't do it! I'm not in good terms with blood!" He panicked, being dragged by his husband.

"Kyuhyun, we have to be in there, they're going to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter