Episode 8: Jun

Love Prejudice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Questions flooded your mind while you examine his figure. He wears your school’s uniform and probably the same age as you, “Thank you. I’m Jinho, first year, class seven,” you reached out your hand and he grabbed it. His hand is unexpectedly kind of rough and it’s big enough to envelope yours, “Jun, first year, class one,” he shook. You thought he will react from your name but he is the first one who didn’t.

 

His necktie caught your eyes, “Oh, you’re in the advance class?” He nodded his head shyly like before. People in advance class takes different subjects and most of the students has the privilege to choose what to take; music, cooking, automotive, etc to prepare them for college. Things started processing in your brain before it hit you, “Were you in this room since I enter?”

 

Jun looked around before locking eyes with you, “Yes? I went to school early to practice the piano then you came sobbing and saying ‘Well played, Jinho’,”

 

You mentally slapped yourself for crying idiotically and running away, “I’m sorry,” overwhelming feeling of apology struck your mind. He looked at you with a sorrow as if he feels your pain, “Then why is that? I’m sorry, I told you I won’t ask but you stormed inside this room and broke down,”

 

A deep sigh escaped your lips as you remember what happened earlier. And Kevin might be worried of you not returning to your class, “I just felt betrayed by the two people who’re important to me,” just then, tears started falling again.

 

Jun rushed getting his hanky from his pocket and passed it to you, “Here, I don’t know what to say but I hope everything will go smooth with you from now on,” he reassured you while rubbing your back soothingly.

 

His smile moved your heart and eventually made you feel a lot better again, “Thank you, Jun. I really appreciate it,”

 

As if in cue, the bell started ringing signaling that it is break time. You both stood up, “I hope to see you again,” Jun smiled and waved his hands, “I’ll see you,”

 

But before you stepped out of the room, Jun grabbed your arm. You turned around and he locked his eyes on you, “On a second thought, let’s each lunch together? I know a good place where you won’t bump with the person you’re running

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter