Episode 5: Premonition of a Storm

Love Prejudice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Some girls from my class asked me to introduce them to you,” you poke him while you’re both busy pressing on the buttons of your game controls.

 

Kevin always drops by at your house as if it is also his. Well, you and your parents got used to it since Kevin’s parents are always away, “Okay,” he replied while his eyes are glued on the television screen.

 

You paused the game and quickly slap his arm, “Hey! I thought you stopped your precedent hobby!”

 

He grimaced and rubs the spot where you hit him, “You’ll just introduce them right? And who knows maybe one of them is my future wife?” Kevin pinched your nose playfully.

 

A sigh escaped your lips, “See? You’re still at it! I thought we talked this out already before we enter high school!” You stood up and stomped your feet, nagging like a mom.

 

Kevin patted the seat next to him, signaling you to sit down, “I know, I just said maybe right? And don’t you think I’m making myself the bait just so you can have friends in your class?”

 

“Well don’t you think it will be shallow if they’re just friends with me because of you? And for your information, I already made a friend who has no interest in you,” you crossed your arms proudly and looked away to the other direction.

 

A cringed formed on his forehead as he narrow his eyes at you, “Is that a guy or a girl?” He asked curiously.

 

There was a small grin formed on your face. You raised your brow at him, “It doesn’t matter, right? At least I made one friend,” you stuck your tongue out teasingly.

 

Kevin clicked his tongue, “I swear if that’s a guy I will really shoo him away,” he made a determined face.

 

You laughed and snickered, “And why would a guy take interest in you? Are you sure you’re sane?”

 

He stared in the air and thought about how ridiculous he was. It cracked him a laugh, “Ah that’s right,” he scratched his head gently, “And why would a guy take interest in you too,” and continued teasing you.

 

It earned him a punch on his shoulder. “Say, we’ve been together for who knows since when but I never heard you talking about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter