Episode 10: Introduction

Love Prejudice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You carefully whispered, “I’m sorry, I got you into trouble. Now, we’re black listed and I bet she will put heavy loads on our shoulders wholeheartedly,” Jun let out a giggle, “I don’t mind that though. I’m partially at fault too,” he smiled, eyes twinkling. “What are you saying? Your partner might feel burden too,”

 

Jun wrinkled his forehead, “I didn’t pick one since it will be troublesome to work with a partner,” you nodded your head and thought that he got a point, “Well, too bad I picked one though,”

 

He scrunched his nose, “Where? I didn’t saw you enter the room with someone,” you pointed at Haneul, “There she is, with sitting with her boyfriend,” you almost choked.

 

Jun squinted his eyes at her, “Wait, is it them you were talking about when you crying?” Your eyes widened in surprise, “Yeah but how did you know?” you nodded.

 

He already figured out that they were the two important persons you mentioned before. Jun is a bright and intelligent guy so he got the gist of what’s happening, “He glared at me after glancing at you,”

 

Your eyes widened and squinted on Kevin’s back, “I wonder why he’ll do something like that. Jun, are you a bad person?” You smiled and for a little. He’s such a caring guy and you wouldn’t click with a person you just met so easily if he’s not trustworthy.

 

Jun put on a sarcastic face, “Maybe I am and I’m going to bully you and bring me lunch every day,” you didn’t expect him to answer like that because you thought he will just deny it with all his might. You were silenced and Jun noticed the cold running down your spine. He rubbed your forehead gently, “I’m sorry, I was just kidding. Did I frighten you?”

 

This time, it’s your turn to make fun of him, you laughed, “No, I’m not. I just want to know your reaction if you saw me looking scared like that,” you teased and Jun giggled, “Pft. That wasn’t a scared face at all!” You began teasing each other again.

 

Ms. Hwang gave you attention again, “Ms. Song and Mr. Lee, please get out. Wait for me outside the office,” she said calmly but the looks in her eyes are fierce.

 

The both of you went out quietly. Jun chuckled and looked at the ceiling, “It’s my first time getting scolded like that,” you pouted and made an apologetic face since you feel like it’s your fault for br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter