Episode 1: New

Love Prejudice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Bang Bang Bang* “Song Jinho! You’ll be late for school! Kevin’s waiting for you down stairs!” Your mom knocked non-stop then followed by the disappearing sound of her foot steps.

You stare at your clock and hurriedly prepared yourself when you saw that you only got an hour before school starts.

Kevin was busy chatting with your mom while eating some breakfast on the table, “Hey, what took you so long?” He greeted you without taking a glance at you because he’s busy with his food.

You clasped your hands in front of your chest, “I’m sorry, I over slept,” He looked at you with wide eyes for a couple of seconds.

Today is the entrance ceremony in your new high school and of course, new school means new uniforms. You both worked hard so you could attend the same high school together. And for a change, you decided to fix your hair properly.

You sat next to Kevin curiously, “What? Aren’t you going to say something?”

He jolted, “Ah yes, at least the uniform doesn’t look bad on you. I thought I’m going to see something amusing but I guess there isn’t,” Kevin pouted.

You slapped his arms playfully, “Hey! What’s that supposed to mean?! I put a lot of effort just to fix my hair,”

Kevin turned to you as if he was shocked, “Oh my! That’s too bad,” he shook his head while clicking his tongue.

You quickly pulled his side burns that earned him a loud groan. Your mom and dad laughed at the sight, “Well, honey, the schoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter