Episode 3: Date

Love Prejudice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday morning came and you were greeted by a thud on your bed. You came face to face with Kevin while he was on top of you, “Good morning,”

 

Your face immediately blushed, realizing the awkward position you are in. You pushed him away and he landed on the floor with a bang, “Yah!”

 

“What are you doing so early in the morning!” You tried hiding your red face under the blanket.

 

Kevin rubbed his pain struck , “I’m sorry, I got my foot stuck on the window and accidentally landed on you,” he sat on the floor pleadingly.

 

Your bed is placed at the corner beside the window to have a glimpse of the stars. Kevin usually sneaks inside your room to play or to tell you about his day. His mom usually makes him go to your house but he insisted to just go by the window.

 

You finally sat up and gave him the look that you are already waiting for him to tell what he wants. Kevin coughed and fiddled with his fingers, “Sera wants to meet me today,” he paused and looked at you with puppy eyes.

 

“And you want me to go with you and tell her that you don’t want to have anything to do with her anymore,” you rolled your eyes. It’s one of the stuff that you got used to.

 

Kevin folded his legs and sat on it, “Pretty please? I’ll treat you food so don’t worry,” he pleaded cutely and you gave in fro his aegyo.

 

You got up from your bed, “You wait downstairs, I’ll just prepare myself,”

 

Instead of getting up and walking towards the door, he just sat on your bed as if it is his own, “I’ll wait here,”

 

Confused, he was teasing you so badly as usual because he knows that your ‘preparing’ means you’re going to your room after taking a bath to put on your clothes. You glared, throwing daggers at him and pitched your towel to his face, “Then I’m not going!” And crossed your arms angrily.

 

Kevin laughed to his heart’s content and head towards the door, “I’m just joking, you know,” and gave your hair a ruffle before he close the door.

 

 

“Ohhhh~ what a nice get up,” Kevin whistled in content as he saw you coming from downstairs.

 

“Shut up. This is all your fault, you owe me big time,” you stormed off away from him and went to your parents to inform them that you’re going out.

 

“Uncle and Auntie, I’ll take her away for awhile,” Kevin wrapped his arm around your shoulder as he squeezed it.

 

Your mom smiled in satisfaction, “Are you two dating?”

 

With your mom’s sudden blurt out, your dad looked horrified and clears his throat. He listens to the conversation tentatively but not obviously.

 

Disgust was painted on your face to hide the fact that you are blushing, “Of course not! There’s no way I will date such a playboy,”

 

Your dad sighed a sigh of relief while your mom gave you a disappointed smile, “Well just so you know, I will always be rooting for the two of you,”

 

“That’s not going to happen! Anyway, we’ll get going,” you kissed your parent’s cheeks and left while dragging Kevin with you.

 

 

You arrived at a restaurant where the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter