Episode 7: New Guy

Love Prejudice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As much as you wanted to run away and avoid, you can’t help it because Kevin will always drag you so he has a reason to be with Haneul. Even going out with Haneul during weekends, he would always stick around. Weeks passed, Kevin and Haneul grow closer and closer each day right in front of your eyes. There could never be as painful as seeing the one you love for years drift away from you.

 

You walked down the stairs seeing no sign of Kevin. He usually wait for you to go to school together and you wondered why because as far as you can remember, you did nothing wrong for him to get angry.

 

“Mom, did you see Kevin?” You asked while eating your breakfast. Kevin usually eats breakfast with you since his parents are not always at home due to business. “Oh, he left a while ago and asked me to tell you that he will go first because he’s going to fetch someone,” your mom answered, “And he looks so bright. I wonder what happened,” she added cutely while clasping her face with her hands.

 

A suspicious feeling came rushing into you, “Someone? It couldn’t be… no way,” you stood up from your chair and wasn’t able to finish your food. “Honey?” You mom called out as you dashed to the door, “Sorry! I’ll go first!”

 

You arrived at school and saw familiar figures walking through the gate with interlaced hands. Your heart started palpitating rapidly that you thought you can’t breathe, “Kevin?”

 

‘No, please don’t turn around. Please tell me I’m wrong,’ you wished at the back of your mind.

 

To your horror, he turned around. It really was Kevin and Haneul. Tears are starting to well up in your eyes, “A-am I seeing the real thing?” You stuttered, looking devastated.

 

Kevin asked you confusedly, “What? Of course!” Your hands begin to tremble as you looked at their intertwined fingers, “W-whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter