Episode 4: Love Aquarium (An after date story)

Love Prejudice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, shall we go to the aquarium to kill some time before we go home?” Kevin smiled at you and offered his hand.

 

You looked at it bewilderedly and shrugged, “While looking like this? I guess not,” and started to walk away.

 

Kevin grabbed your hand, “Then let’s go buy a dress,”

 

“I didn’t brought much money, you know. Also, my allowance is quite tight this past few days,”

 

But he just ignored you and pulled you with him while you try getting off from his grip, “I’ll treat you so don’t worry. Just look at it as an apology for what happened to your shirt,”

 

You tapped your chin, “If you say that then I won’t hold back,” and stuck your tongue out. Kevin chuckled on how childish you are.

 

Soon, you arrived at a fancy store where all the cute clothes are displayed in front. The place looks elegant and full of girls shopping for whatever.

 

“Just the look of this place gave me an idea that you took a lot of girls here before,” you exhaled.

 

Kevin wrinkled his brows in disagreement, “Actually, no. You’re the first one I took here,”

 

You gave him a look of disbelief and refused to utter a word. “I found it recently and told myself that I should take you here because all the clothes are cute. Your taste in clothes are bad so I wanted to help,” he winked.

 

“What a bad excuse,” you mumbled to yourself soft enough not to hear. Kevin started digging through the clothes and made you try them.

 

After several tries, he couldn’t find a match for you and decided to give you the last piece that he picked out, “Here, try this,”

 

“Oh, that’s a couple tee. It’s on sale, you can get it with just a price of one,” the saleslady informed and offered the other pair of shirt to Kevin.

 

You were about to say something when Kevin speaks out, “We’re not a couple,” and shrugged.

 

The saleslady was astonished, “I thought you’re an item since you look so nice together,” it made you blush a little and tried hiding your face from Kevin by covering it with the tee he gave you.

 

She was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter