Couple Rings

The Personal Assistant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I had just acquired the greatest humiliation in my entire life after that unexpected, not to mention very awkward, situation or position with Jiyong.

WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

How to forever erase that on my memory when it has been stubbornly replaying in my mind?

We are now both sitting on the couch while Bom is standing in front of us pacing back and forth with her arms crossed over her chest. I was actually imagining there’s a light bulb swinging above our heads right now like we are in an interrogation room.

I don’t know why I’m feeling guilty over what happened because seriously NOTHING HAPPENED! But what my best friend doing right now is making me feel like I am 10 times a sinner. Ottokae?!  

I glanced at Jiyong who was by the way slouching on my side like what happened earlier was totally not a big deal for him!

Bom cleared and I immediately straightened up on my seat. She’s probably ready to bury me six feet under after stuffing me with great embarrassment.

 

“So…” Bom began while eyeing the two.

“Dara, why were you straddling GD a while ago?” I gawked at Bom with pure disbelief written on my face. Why am I even surprise of how seriously twisted her logic is.

“I DID NOT straddle him!” I shrieked in annoyance.

“Okaayy, why are you so defensive, I was just asking.”

“Well I should be because I know what you had in mind right now is far beyond what really happened.” I sternly said.

“Fine, I’ll rephrase my question.”

“Why were you on top of Jiyong then?” Oh my gosh, it did not sound any better!

“Because there was a cockroach!” I screeched.

“A cockroach?”

“Yes! And it was flying crazily towards my face that’s why I dashed away from the kitchen to Jiyong.” I exasperatedly explained. This is so tiring. I nudged Jiyong and widened my eyes at him. SPEAK THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!

“What? She was the one who jumped over me first.” He impassively said.

CURSED YOU DRAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Becaaauussee I was scared of the COCKROOAACCHHH!!!” What reaction did they expect from me once I see a cockroach? Find it cute and squishy and will make it a pet?!!!!!!!

“Dara, you do know that you are a hundred times bigger than a cockroach.” Bom smiled at me teasingly. The urge to pull every hair strands of Bom is getting stronger right now. I would definitely will if she will not zip .

“Oh really?! I dare you to face with that cockroach!!!” I shot back while Bom just rolled her eyes.

Our bantering stopped when Jiyong’s cellphone beeped indicating he received a message.

“I have to go.” He shortly said after reading the text message.

“You haven’t eaten lunch.” I looked at him worriedly.

 “I have to go. We have to resume the recording.”  He explained. I pouted in disappointment because I was the one who invited him for lunch and obviously I failed. I jerked back a little when he turned to me and ruffled my hair after standing up from the couch. I looked up to meet his gaze.

“Next time…” He softly said and smile. OMG! You just don’t know how I tried not to melt on the floor right now. I had to do my very best in stapling my giddy smile because Bom is close in proximity, ready to mortify me in front of Jiyong with her vulgar spazzings.

“O-okay” I stuttered because he is still intently staring at me. KYAH!

 

 

When Jiyong finally left the apartment, I already prepared myself for Bom’s endless teasing. I slowly turned to her but I quizzically eyed her when I noticed she was busy texting on her phone while giggling in between. GIGGLING?

“Yah! Who are you texting?” I asked.

“Tabi..” She answered but didn’t withdraw her attention on her phone, still texting while maniacally chuckling. What the-!

“Who?!” I asked again just to check if I heard her right.

“TOP…my tabi..” Yup, I heard her correct.

“Jeez..I know who your Tabi is, what I mean was how you got his number?” I was just curious because based on how he annoyed TOP, it’s unbelievable that he’ll just gave his number to her, unless-

“Wow Dara, do you really think I am the type of girl who will ask a guy’s number FIRST, especially if that guy is as hot as Tabi, how can you easily judge me like that? Do you really believe I’m as desperate as that??!!! Answer me!” she remarked.

“Ahhmmm….yeah.” I replied judging on how Bom went crazy over TOP I wouldn’t be surprised if she already named their kids. *sigh

“Correct!!!” Bom exclaimed while beaming at me. See, no one beats my best friend’s bizarre ideas. I just rolled my eyes and slumped on the couch beside her.

“Though, you miss out just a tiny detail, I didn’t actually asked TOP for his number directly. Jiyong gave it to me when I asked him in exchanged for our apartment’s address when you went missing earlier in the studio.” Bom explained.

SAY WHAT?!!!

“And why did you do that?” I whipped my head to my side facing the evil witch.

“Because, obviously, Jiyong was worried when you walked out just like that, so I followed him and I offered him a deal which he immediately grabbed. He cares for you!” Oh shut up! I massaged my temple trying to absorb what Bom just told me.

 

But, did he really get worried for me? 

 

__________________

 

 

TOP unceremoniously tossed his cellphone on the couch while glaring at Seungri who was left cringing in a corner.

 

“It was you, wasn’t it?!!!” I sternly asked the maknae.

“Hyung, what do you mean?” Seungri asked in bewilderment.

“You were the one who gave my number to Bom, traitor!”

“No I didn’t.”

“Yes you did!”

“No I did not.”

“You did!”

“Did not!”

“I did.” They simultaneously casted their look to Jiyong who just arrived from God knows where.

“What? Why?” I asked.

“Because she asked for it, now let’s resume recording to finish this up.” He impassively answered and sat in front of the computer.

“Now I have to change my number.” I mumbled. I glared at my side when I heard the maknae chuckling at my mishap. GAH!

__________________

 

 

A day of being his personal assistant began once again. It is quite exhausting but it’s fulfilling at the same time. I admit I didn’t expect to last especially when working with Jiyong requires a long straw of patience because he is so hard to read. He tends to do whatever he wants and gets what he asked for. Jiyong is the type of person who really works hard and owns his responsibilities as ’s leader. He doesn’t always speak what’s in his mind but I don’t know why I find it more expressive, probably because his gestures show more what exactly he wants to interpret.

Unnoticeably, weeks passed by and BigBang is getting busier for their album promotions. I did double my effort because Jiyong had solo projects and CF other than their album promotions. But because of that, I had adjusted myself well and being with him almost every day is not awkward anymore unlike when I had just started.

The best part of being his personal assistant is dressing him up since I am into fashion myself too. I was always annoying him to wear what I had ensemble for his outfit of the day. I know it is not exactly part of my job to meddle about his personal wardrobe since he has his own stylist but I can’t help it. I’ve been so deprived for fashion and styling for over a year now.

“Dara, are you sure about this?” He boringly asked obviously disapproving again of the clothes I had suggested for him to wear.

“Yup.” I replied while looking at the clothes I laid on his bed.

“I can’t wear this!” He refused.

“Why?”

“Do you seriously think I’ll face the camera looking like a ing rainbow?!”

“It will somehow brighten your personality. You always wear black and white these days.” I know for a fact that whatever Jiyong wears it will always fit him perfectly. He can even wear a rag and have it sold out in the market in seconds. I just wanted him to look approachable in his fans because sometimes, he wears heavy colored clothes paired up with his stoic look. I thought it’s kind of creepy already. So today, I want him to try what I asked him to wear, well, they’re colorful okay but it’s not that super-duper colorful or was it?

“Seriously? NEON PINK shirt and NEON GREEN jeans?!”

“What’s wrong with them? Your fans will surely notice you in these.” I insisted.

“Of course they would quickly notice me. They could even still see me from planet Mars because I would look extremely bright wearing that.” He jokingly said.

“You will look cute on them.”

“I will look stupid and before I knew it, I had already kissed my career goodbye because I had finally flopped in fashion.”  He said and headed towards the bathroom. Grrrr,, stubborn! Hmp!

 

I am now in his house again to help him prepare for his schedule of the day. I don’t know when it started but having this set-up with him right now is not uncomfortable anymore. It became our normal routine when I drop by his house in the morning every time he has schedule and help him get ready.

I had fixed the things he will need later after the show. Jiyong is still in the bathroom taking a shower so I decided to take a rest first. I sat on the edge of his bed while pitifully glancing at the clothes I had suggested. It’s not that colorful. The dragon is just exaggerating. He knows for a fact that whatever he’s wearing, he will still make a fashion statement. Left with nothing to do, I grabbed my cellphone from my pocket and texted Bom.

Dara: Bommie, where are you now?

After a few seconds Bom replied.

Bom: I’m on my way to the studio, you?

Dara: Still here at Jiyong’s house.

Bom: KYAH!! Really?!

Dara: What did u mean really?!

Bom: This is your chance Dara!

Dara: Chance of what?!

Bom: Chance to test if you are capable to conceive a baby! Kekeke

Dara: YAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bom: What? You already straddled him days ago, might as well make the most out of it now.

Dara: *curses* Will you stop it!

Bom: Don’t tell me you don’t find him attractive…

Dara: Me? Attracted to him? No…

Bom: POSD

Dara: what?

Bom: Princess Of Self-Deni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter