With Him

The Personal Assistant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Okaaaaayyy….this is getting awkward.

 

Jiyong is currently driving and heading to, well if I heard him right, home.

 

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

He is taking me HOME!!!

 

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

 

Again, I don’t put malice on my job but hell!

 

KYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

 

I should really stop having this spazzing extravaganza inside my head before I’ll lose it.

I stole a glance at him but his expression remained unreadable. Although, he doesn’t seem to be the type to easily disclose his self to others, I guess I had known him enough as a good person. He even comforted me a while ago. He hugged me!

KYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why did he even do that?!

I have no idea.

I admit I got scared when he found me weeping earlier. I had kept my past unspoken for a while now and unexpectedly behaving that way might comprise my current position as his personal assistant.

I don’t know for how long I would be able to keep my identity secret but I hope I’d keep up until I leave YGE.

 I can’t understand myself anymore. My mind had been refusing to think straight since I started working for him. I am becoming more aware of his presence and I hate myself because I’m starting to lose my senses every time he’s near.

 

 

I glanced at him again and he is still focused on the road ahead. I cleared my throat to break the annoying silence inside the car.

 

*crickets……..crickets…….*

 

“So…” I began. He didn’t even budge but I noticed the serious expression on his face.

Okay, he is not in the mode to talk…shutting up now.

I didn’t attempt to talk again and kept my head low when he suddenly pulled over. I momentarily glanced at him with furrowed eyebrows wondering where we are right now and when I looked outside through the window we were already in front of the coffee shop we went to yesterday.

 

Milkshake again? I thought. It must have been really his favorite by frequently coming here.

 

I was about to ask him if he wants me to buy it again for him when I noticed he is fixing himself by wearing a thick sunglass, a mask and a cap. My eyes widened in fear when a possible, hopefully will not be, reason of why he looks like trying to conceal himself because he’ll be the one to buy it.

“Stay here. I’ll just go out and buy something.” He said.

 

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Wait. He can’t be serious, can he?!

“WHAT?! No, let me buy it for you!” I exclaimed. Mother hen’s gonna kill me I let Jiyong roam around outside, alone!

He was about to open the door ignoring my plea when I grabbed his right arm.

“Jiyong, you know I can’t let you go outside without your security group!” I warned him because seriously, if any single person or most specially one of his fan girls, God forbid, gets to recognize him in public, I am pretty sure he will end up being mobbed and mother hen will hang me to death! I kid you not!

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll be quick.” He flatly said and before I knew it, he already got off his car leaving me still perplexed.

 

OH MY FREAKINGGGGG GOSSSSHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

 

KWON JIYONG!  COME BACK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I was literally freaking out on my seat when my mind suddenly shuts down and unable to come up with any useful notion that I should quickly do.

 

Okay Dara. Relax! Think. Fast!

First, I need to call Taehyeon unnie now for help and face her wrath later. GAH!

Cellphone!

WHERE THE HELL IS MY FREAKING CELLPHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally forgot to bring my bag when I left the recording studio. I’m so dead!

 

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

 

I need to stop Jiyong!

 

Jiyong? Where is Jiyong?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Then she quickly looked outside the window and frantically searching for him. She saw Jiyong walking slowly towards the coffee shop. Dara freaked out when she saw a group of girls exiting the coffee shop heading towards Jiyong’s direction. Dara immediately bolted out from the car and sprinted her way to Jiyong who walked cooly without having to care about his surroundings!

 

GAH! I SHALL KILL HIM LATER!!!

 

Fortunately, I was able to reach his side before the girls could. The dragon didn’t even say a word when I was already walking beside him as if he was expecting my presence.

“Jiyong, please keep your head low.”  I whispered. I was surprised when he halted his steps and faced me while the group of girls was still walking towards our direction facing Jiyong’s back. He slightly tugged his mask down his chin.

“Yah! What are you doing?! Put back your mask on.” I said between gritted teeth.

“What are you gonna do if I’ll totally remove this?” Oh my God, how can he play something like this in this very crucial situation?

“Jiyong, I’m serious!” I’m starting to have a panic attack when the girls are nearing our spot and Jiyong just stood there with his hands draped on his pockets while letting his mask show off half of his face.

I was about to fix his mask on his face when he stepped back! GAH!

I was fuming mad, not able to take anymore when he became this confounded.

“Jiyong, this is not at all funny.” I’m getting frustrated while he is marveling on how I anxiously looked right now.

Perhaps he had seen enough of my stupefied face when he fixes his mask in place but not before flashing me a smirk.

 

HE SMIRKED?!!!!!!

 WOW, I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS!

HOW CAN HE STILL MANAGE TO PUT ON HIS SIGNATURE SMIRK WHEN I AM FEELING AWFULLY ANXIOUS!!!

 

Why do I feel like he is enjoying playing tricks on me? Nonetheless he complied as he inconspicuously turned around with his head low and proceeded walking. I held my breath when we walked passed through the group of girls who were quite busy chit chatting with other and wasn’t able to notice us. Thank heavens!

 

I let out a breath of relief when we finally reached the coffee shop without anyone recognizing Jiyong.

There were few customers inside occupying the tables when we entered the shop. I was again in high alert and literally guarding Jiyong, who by the way was doing a great job acting his very usual noncommittal posture while I looked like a sharp ninja tailing behind him, spying and scanning any suspicious human being who will intentionally or unintentionally glance in our direction.

In short, I look effing stupid.

 

“Hurry up and place your order.” Dara whispered in a much tensed voice.

An old man approached them behind the counter. Jiyong looked up to the man and politely greeted him.

“I’d like to have a milkshake.” He calmly said.

“Yes please, give him a milkshake.” Dara whispered as she suddenly interjected while leaning on the counter repeating Jiyong’s order to the old man. The man however was somewhat bemused as to what Dara was projecting.

“And lychee flavored iced tea too.” Jiyong continued. Dara still seemed to be very busy scanning the place unable to comprehend what Jiyong had said, nonetheless she unknowingly interjected again.

“And lychee- “ She was cut off by her own words when she realized what Jiyong just ordered. She whipped her head to Jiyong but the latter didn’t seem to show reaction other than being stoic.

I bit my lower lip to staple the giddy smile that was threatening to show on my face.

He remembered my favorite drink too.

I was actually surprised. I thought he didn’t pay attention to everything I blabbered about myself yesterday.

The man passed the order to one of the crew and faced them again.

“Don’t worry your order will be quick.” The old man said. He must be the owner of the shop.

“Thank you very much Sir, actually we are a bit in a hurry right now.” I briefly said while inconspicuously examining the people behind us. I was a bit at ease when nobody seemed to notice us so far.

“I didn’t expect you’ll visit here again Jiyong.” I heard the old man softly said.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…

Did he just mention Jiyong’s name?!!!!!!!!!!!!

“You knew him?” I incredulously asked the man in a hushed tone avoiding to be heard by anyone.

“Of course, this young man maybe became a celebrity now but he was one of my patrons first ever since he was a trainee.” The old man explained and seeming amused to what I just found out.

“How was the business uncle?” I heard Jiyong asked and quite touched of how he addressed the old man. They must have known each other for quite some time now.

“It’s not that great but it’s just enough to keep it standing until now. Competitions now a day were getting stronger, don’t you think so?” He laughed.

“I told you before I could help uncle.” Jiyong sincerely said.

“Yah! Don’t you dare brag on me, I can still manage and it doesn’t mean when you come here with your girlfriend you can easily show off.”

Dara was flabbergasted by the old man’s remarked.

GIRLFRIEND?

WHO?

ME?!

 JIYONG’S GIRLFRIEND?!!!!!!

 

“Ha ha ha, I am not his girlfriend.” I nudged Jiyong to say something but he just gave me this bored look.

“Aigoo, Jiyong must have been giving you a hard time.” He amusingly said while handing Jiyong’s order.

“Seriously sir I am just his personal-“ I was about to correct the old man when Jiyong cut me off.

“Thank you uncle, we’ll just visit again.” He interjected and paid the bill.

“Okay, take good care son. You’re always welcome here. And as for you young lady, please bear with him a little bit more.” He genuinely said.

OMG

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter