A Glimpse From Her Past

The Personal Assistant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I should have known. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 You won't believe where we are right now? Bom took me to YGE building! Earlier, we went to the coffee shop. I should have a hint that this day is gonna when she buy 5 extra coffees. I asked her but she just answered nor lied, that she needs 5 extra more coffees to boost her energy. Why did I end up believing in that apparent stupid reason though? I don’t know!

 

Bom is constantly fixing her hair while we are walking in the lobby. I should be rolling in my bed right now, relaxing, because it's our freaking rest day and not doing some sort of absurd errands like heading to the recording studio where Big Bang is currently recording their latest album.

 

Sigh.

 

 I did not at all see this coming. Thanks to this girl who is more conscious on her hair than her life because seriously I want to kill her right now. Didn't she know how effing relieved I was when I survived a day in a life with Jiyong yesterday. This day is supposed to give me some time to organize myself when it comes to working with Jiyong. After what happened yesterday, I don't think I can face Jiyong this soon but NOOOOOOOO, my stupid best friend dragged me here, shoving me directly to Jiyong's face.

 

Sigh. Again.

 

 

"Stop frowning, the coffee won't taste good once you give it to GD later." I just rolled my eyes at her making her giggle. Did she really think that the coffee is her concern right now?

"Don't talk to me. I still hate you for tricking me." I mumbled.

"Don't worry, at the end of this day, you will forget all your worries and hating me had never crossed your mind." She beamed at me.

"Oh yeah, of course I can't hate a lifeless body anymore, can I?" She just laughed at my annoyed face.

"Will you stop it and save your assassination plot on me later, I tell you this day is gonna be fun and besides it'll help you get to know GD so you won't feel awkward on him anymore. Just relax Dara." Relax. RELAX?! Can she freaking hear herself?! Just an intent stare from Jiyong could break me into a million of pieces.

 

 

 

 

"What are you doing here?!!!!!" TOP grimaced upon seeing Bom entering the studio together with Dara. What the is she doing here?

"Coffee everyone." Bom merrily greeted everyone but chose to ignore TOP.  She walked passed by him and left TOP flabbergasted.

 

 Did she just ignore me? Worst personal assistant ever!!!!!

 

"Noona, you came." I swear my eyes were as big as dinner plates when I heard the maknae.

"Of course, thanks for inviting me Riri."

"You what?!" I whipped my head on Seungri's direction giving him a deathly glare conveying a secret message saying 'You better got nothing to do about Bom's appearance here or I'll skin you alive!'

"Hyung, I invited her here because she wants to see us record our songs." You have got to be kidding me!

"This is not your house where you can invite people!!!" My low voice tends to vanish whenever Bom is around because every word comes from my mouth is striking in a high pitched tone. I turned to the wicked woman who had been the latest source of my headache.

 

"And you, it's your rest day. You're supposed to be resting and not pissing me off."

"Exactly, it's my rest day and I came here as Riri's friend and not as your personal assistant."

 

"Since when did you become close?"

"Aigoo, were you that captivated by my beauty that you weren't able to notice what happened in your surrounding?" She said while cocking her eyebrows at me. Beauty?! What beauty?! I looked at her from head to toe. She was obviously flaunting her said beauty when she strikes a pose in front of me. She even wore mini skirt! I don’t know about that but I guess she dressed to impress me. This woman is crazy.

 

"Hyung had finally met his match." SAY WHAT?! Daesung interjected while chuckling. I glared at them which just earned me a round of laughter. They seemed quite amused with my stupefied face so I turned to Jiyong who were so quite the whole time for reinforcement.

"Care for a backup bro?" I exclaimed to Jiyong who just shrugged off his shoulder and continued his focus on the computer monitor. They were in the middle of adjusting their songs when the two arrived. Crap. It seems like I'm on my own now. Should I play dead the whole day to avoid the curse of Park Bom. Urgghhh.

 

While Bom and TOP were bantering, Dara was just quite in a corner. She roamed her eyes around the room. It wasn't that large but it's enough to house in all the stuff needed for recording in a station and a small recording booth in front. She saw Jiyong working in a corner.

"Noona, how you like our recording studio?"

"It’s nice I like it, though I really don't understand how stuff works here."

"That's fine noona, feel at home while we are recording." I sat on the sofa in the corner while facing the back of Jiyong who still didn't even bother to look at me. It's like we don't know each other. I should be used to of his behavior but sometimes it really gets on my nerve when he acts stoically.

 

Bom silently sat beside and gave me the coffee while pointing her pouty lips on Jiyong's direction. She wants me to give the coffee to Jiyong. You have got to be kidding me! I tried to return the coffee to Bom declining her request but my evil bestfriend scampered away from me and went to TOP who was immediately got annoyed by her presence.

 

Everybody seemed very busy of what they're doing. I looked at the warm coffee on my hands and look at Jiyong's back. He seems tired when he massaged his neck every now and then. He must have been awake all night for the recording today. With that in mind I decided to stand up and slowly walk to his direction. Beside him is a vacant seat, I silently sit there and placed the coffee on the table near his left hand.

 

"Coffee?" I said in a hushed tone not intending to disturb him when he is still seemed focus on the computer monitor. He is probably working on their songs. I put up a smile when he held his gaze at me. He then look at the coffee and took it. I didn't withdraw my gaze until he drank the coffee. I felt relieved when he seemed a bit relaxed after one sip. I was leaning on the table and rested my chin on my palm while curiously looking at to what kept him busy.

 

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Bom's fault." I flatly said. Jiyong stopped what he was doing and reclined back his chair while sipping his coffee.

 

"You should be resting." he said while staring at Dara's back. Dara on the other hand was still leaning forward on the table while trying to comprehend of what was being displayed on the monitor. She thought it was probably how Jiyong arranged a certain song to what should it supposed to sound.

 

"I'm curious how you do your magic in your music. I can't believe how you did this all technicalities to make a song. It must have drained your energy, isn't it?" I said.

 

"Yeah.." He wearily answered.

 

"I hope we didn't disturb you, Bom is really sometimes crazy when ideas like this suddenly pop out in her head. Don't worry Ji, we'll go after a while, if I have to drag Bom outta here, I will." I was a bit chuckling just a thought of what I said when I finally glanced back at him. I immediately zipped my mouth when I noticed he was intently staring at me. Oh my gosh, did I say something wrong? I must have spoken over too casually on him. Dara, I know it's your day off today but still he is your boss so you should not just talk to him like you're friends by 50 years. Ottokae?!

 

"No it's okay, just stay." Huh? Did I hear him right? Why does it sounded different to me. I broke off from his gaze when I felt a little awkward which I should really not.

 

"Can I hear one of your songs?" I sheepishly said just to divert my weird feelings right now because I swear I felt something when he stared at me.

 

"No." He flatly said. I glanced back at him again with furrowed eyebrows.

 

"No? Why?" I asked.

 

"We haven't released it, so it's confidential." He explained. I was a bit sad though, I want to listen to it. I was pouting while still leaning on the table staring at the computer monitor displaying some sort of stuff I don't understand, must be how Jiyong adjusts the melody. I guess.

 

"I understand." I slowly stood up and was about to leave Jiyong to make him resume what he's doing.

"Where are you going?"

"I will just sit there so you could continue what you’re doing." I smile at him while pointing at the couch in a corner.

 

"I don't really mind you sitting here."

 

"Huh?" I pondered for a while to what he said then I realized, he wants me to stay beside him. Please tell me I was not the only one feeling weird what I just thought he could possibly mean. He remain quiet and leaned back on the table, I was just silently following his every move while still standing beside him. I nonchalantly sit back on the chair and move a bit away from him.

 

"What are you doing?" He suddenly asked pertaining the distance I made from where he sat.

 

"Huh?"

 

"Why are you moving away?"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"I thought you wanted to hear our new song, move a bit here so I could let you listen to it."

"I thought you said it's confidential." This dragon is very unpredictable.

 

"I can always make an exception." He flatly said while not cutting his gaze off the computer's monitor. Should I die now? Oh gosh, I so want to spazz right now but somehow I was able to hold myself together.

 

I move a bit near his side, dragging my chair nonchalantly so I won't look obviously flattered. I stiffened when he turned to me and put a head set on my head, fixing the earphone on my ears. I swear I didn't breathe when his face is just inches from mine.

I can't take my eyes off his face. My eyes were roaming around his face while he is still busy putting the head set in place so I could hear clearly.

Oh my God, my heart is beating wildly.

His brown eyes and his lips. Ottokae?! It can't be, this feeling will pass by, and I’ll make sure of that! ! STOP BITING YOUR LIPS KWON JIYONG!!!! Gaaaaaahhhhh..... He was now intently staring at me. Our eyes met for a few seconds and I felt like I was about to explode. When he already emplaced the headset on me, all I can hear is my heart beat beating loudly. I swe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter