Waking Up the Dragon

The Personal Assistant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I CAN'T SLEEEEEEEEEP! and it's already midnight but I'm still wide awake...I had never been restless in my life. That G-Dragon really took over my sanity. I don't really judge people easily and I am not the type to pay attention to first impressions. It's just that when I got to meet GD in person, I was quite observing his every action, maybe because he doesn't talk that much. So mysterious...urrggghhh...I should be chasing sleep now, it's my first day of work on him tomorrow at 6 am in his house!!!!!! I will make sure my first day wouldn't be my last. I jerked back in surprise my phone ring from unknown number. Huh? Who would call me in the middle of the night? Must be a prank call. Nonetheless, I answered.

"Hello"

"What took you so long to answer?!” The person on the other line said in a loud voice.

"Yah! Who are you?! You should be telling me who the hell are you first before yelling at me like that?!!!! I am pissed!

"I am G-Dragon. Can't you recognized my voice?!" he yelled some more with a loud music on the background.

"Oh yeah?! You're G-Dragon?!! Then I'm Cat Woman!" I shouted back didn't really paid attention to what he said because I am way beyond pissed. He talks again and heard him sigh, the music on his background slowly fading.

"Dara, that's your name right?!" OHMYGOD!!!! I can now hear him clearly....

OHMYFREAKINGGGGGGGGG GOSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH I suddenly want to detached my ears off of my head and throw it elsewhere! Useless ear! Why didn't I recognize his voice?!!!!!!!!!!! This so embarrassing!

"OMO...I'M SORRY.. I'M SORRY.. I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS REALLY YOU!!! I'M SORRY JIYONG..." I was doing multiple head bows while apologizing to him. I looked so stupid bowing my head knowing he can't see me.

"Tch. I'll just send it you." not understanding what he said, then there was silence in the other line. Did he hang up on me? I look at my phone like it was my first time seeing it.

Gaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh he is mad. He is probably signing  my termination paper now and I haven't started yet!!!!!  I don't know what to think anymore but one thing is for sure, I will not be able to sleep tonight.

 

 

85238

Huh? I don't really have a clue of what those numbers stand for when the dragon himself texted it to me last night after our unexpected phone conversation. I texted him back asking of what those it means, he did not reply! GAH! He is still mad at me! I was really like flying when I got up this morning. I can't feel the floor, I think I lose half of my weight thinking how I embarrassed myself to GD last night. Why didn't I recognize his voice immediately?! I really don't know. I blame it on the loud music in his background while he was calling me. And why of all the chance in the world he called me when he is inside a speaker playing loud music??!!! Or maybe he is in the recording studio, or perhaps in a club with friends.......and hot girls were all over him. Okay, that was weird, why I'm suddenly interested of where did he went last night. Like the hell I care where he'll go and who's with him. I don't want to think about it. I'm starting to lose my mind having this mini monologue inside my head.

 

"Ma'am we are already here..." that drag me back to reality. The taxi driver was now eyeing me with confusions, he probably noticed I was spacing out. I got off the taxi without breaking my gaze of the huge house in front of me. It's big and spacious with white paint all over it. It's like a modern building well it doesn't really look like a house. I willed myself to walk in front of the door. I pressed the doorbell while fixing my hair. I am so nervous and I don't know why I feel so conscious with myself right now. Push the doorbell again...gaaahhhhh...can't he hear his door bell? This dragon, I've been pressing his door bell multiple times now and my nervousness was piling up even more. This can't go on! I slumped pitifully on the floor in front of his door, got tired of waiting. I never expect pressing a damn doorbell could be this exhausting!!!!  Where the hell is he?! Was he even home?! And it seems no one is inside. What is wrong with this place?! OHMY did I get off in a wrong address?!!! I checked my phone immediately and read mother hen's text message carefully, relief flooded my system when I confirmed it correct. I am now so desperate because I am waiting here outside for over half an hour, I looked like a beggar asking for solicitations. I finally dialed GD's number and call him. One ring...two rings...three FCKING rings?????!!!!!! Seriously???!!!! Okay, I calm myself while massaging my temple. I am professional, yes, patience, patience, patience. Dialed his number again and....ring...ring...ringgGGG. THAT'S IT! I immediately stood up, faced his door and pounded it so hard.

"YAH! KWON JIYONG?!!!!!!! YOU BETTER HAVE A VERY GOOD REASON WHY YOU'RE NOT ANSWERING THIS DOOR AND YOUR PHONE! YOU BETTER NOT BE INSIDE THAT HOUSE WHILE PLAYING THIS PRANK ON ME, I SWEAR I'LL BURN YOUR HOUSE!!!!! “I was literally pounding his steel door hard with every word not minding if he can actually hear me, I don't care! Then my phone ring....urrggghhh G-Drag-

Uh wait! It's mother hen calling! Now I'm more scared...gaaahhh

"Hello unnie?" I answered hiding my scared voice. Mother hen calling me in the morning is a bad news!

"Dara-ah! Where the hell are you and Jiyong?!!!!!! His call time is 9 am for a photo shoot and it's already 8:30!!!!!!!! You're the one who's now responsible to make sure his will show up here at his exact scheduled time!!!!!!” Mother hen snarled on the other line, I almost cry listening to her. Omma!

"Ahmm, unnie, I am already here at Jiyong's place for over an hour ago, I kept pressing his door bell, already called him but he wouldn't answer..." i said.

"What? Didn't he give you his door security key code?!” That shocked me good. What key code?!! @$%#! KEY CODE!!!!! I remember he texted me a set of number last night. Why on earth didn't he inform me that it is his freaking key code! Why?!!!! Because he is a jerk! Gaaaaaaaahhhh. What?! Did he think I possess a magical power that could exactly guess what those numbers mean?!! Oh god, a series of crazy things had happened and we haven't started yet! Good luck to my precious life. I won't be surprise if I'd end up in the mental hospital after this.

"Hurry up and get your both asses here, right now!" call ended. I don't know what to say anymore, so I read GD's text message again with those stupid numbers, typed in the key code and it beeped confirming a success entrance. I slightly open the door and peak inside. No one seems to be around. I finally open it widely and entered his house and greeted by some paintings on the white wall. I roamed my eyes and quite surprised, I expected it to have expensive furniture or huge living room set but all I could notice is it is so neat, with just an entertainment set on the living room area with comfortable looking couches. The house interior is very modern, judging from the control panels built in everywhere on the wall controlling some sort of functions in the house. A bachelor's sanctuary, I can tell, but why does it feels like lonely and empty. Before I forgot the main reason I am here, I should hunt that man down now or else I can kiss this job goodbye! I climbed the stairs leading to the second floor and welcomed by two doors, I knocked the door at my right side, no answer, it wasn't locked so I opened it, the empty huge bed on the middle caught my eyes and obviously no one is in here. I went out and will try the other room. Ohmygosshh. Why am I sweating again? Why do I feel nervous?! I don't know why, I silently prayed that GD is not here and he spend the night somewhere else. I knocked on the door but no one answer AGAIN?! Now I'm freaking out.

"J-jiyong??" is that my voice?! Why did I sound like a chipmunk?! Gaaahh. I knocked again...no signs of life on the other side. I turned the knob and it wasn't lock so I open it a bit and peek.

OH GOSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH.... I saw the great G-Dragon lying asleep on the bed face down with his facing me. I was frozen on my spot and continue staring at him, well, it is not every day you'll get a chance to see G-Dragon, shirtless. !

I slowwwwly enter the room like a burglar not wanting to be caught. Now, why am I doing this in slow motion again?! I should have slammed this door hard to wake him up but I couldn't find myself disturbing his sleep. And I do not know how to approach him, what if he get pissed and punch my face before he could recognize me!

 I walked towards the other side of his bed and I am telling you, my heart leaped outside my chest as soon as I laid my eyes on his sleeping face! He looks like a baby! With disheveled hair and slightly opened mouth, totally in deep slumber. Now, here's the reason why I can't wake him up, I CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF HIM! Ottokae?! Okay, relax Dara, you can do this, all you have to do is wake him up. What’s so hard about that? .......gosshhhh his lips...........stop mind!........Dara, I'm warning you! .......

"Jiyong...." i said in a tiny voice. Seriously?  In a tiny voice?  Even a mosquito won't be able to notice my voice. He had no reaction as expected.

"Jiyonggg, wake up." I poked his cheek. I almost jumped outside the window when he finally move a bit and groaned. I was about to say all the reasons why I am here but wasn't able to do so because, he seemed asleep again?! Come ooonnn. Really?! I finally snapped.

"Jiyong!!! Yah! Wake Up! We're gonna be late! “Well, I didn't shout okay but at least it is my normal speaking voice. He just turned his head on the other side and ignored me?! WTF! I am so tired already and it is still morning, so I sit on the bed beside him with his back facing me. I grab his arms and shake it. Yes, I will be touchy now because this guy needs to know that I am not a part of his dream or hallucinations in the morning whatsoever.

"JIYONGGGG!!!! WAKE UP!!!!" now I'm yelling.

"YAH! WE ARE GONNA BE LA-" Dara wasn't able to continue when Jiyong shifted his position by lying on his back, turned to her, grabbed her wrist and pulled her abruptly in the bed. Dara landed on his chest while Jiyong's arm is securing Dara's waist. He trapped her in a tight embrace, shutting her up.

 

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH......

Dara was so shocked she wasn't able to move. All she can hear is her heart beat pounding loudly. Her face is buried on his bare chest and his manly scent is not helping at all. My god, Dara, stop smelling his chest!!!!! Dara finally realized their compromising position so she pushed herself up, trying to free herself from his tight embrace.

"Yah! What are you doing?!!!! Let go of me!!!! Jiyong!!! " My body against his body is making me crazy right now.

"Arggh, stop shouting, I’m trying to sleep." Jiyong said with his eyes still close.

"Kwon Jiyong, this is not funny! I will sue you with harassment and attempted !!!" I seriously said while slapping his arm slightly because the more I wiggle free, the more he tightened his arms around my waist while my back! Gaaaaaaaahhh... Oh God,,,,,please make this stop or....I'll give in. Then, I felt his hold on my waist loosening; I quickly grabbed the chance to spring out of his grasp and immediately stand up while glaring at him.

“Attempted , are you kidding me?! You're the one who barged inside my room while I'm asleep and was drooling over my body!" he nonchalantly said while pushing himself up, messing his hair and rubbing his face, clearly irritated from his interrupted sleep. Didn't he know that he looked so......y. Rawr! OHMYGOSH, what am I thinking. I cleared my throat and put on a hard face.

"I was NOT drooling over your body. I was trying to wake you up, just to find out you were not really asleep?! Are you making fun of me?!" I firmly said without directly looking at him. I am still embarrassed of what he did to me. Then, I glanced at him and he is intently staring at me. Kyaaaahhhhh....okay, why am i spazzing?!

"I'm just testing you." he said and got off the bed, I immediately turned around avoiding the sight of his upper body.

Say what?! I immediately turned around to face him. Thank God he put on his white shirt now.

"Testing me??!!!!" what does he mean by testing me?! Did he think I'll devour his body while he's unconscious?! Unbelievable! How conceited!

"First of all, I am NOT interested on your body! I am a professional personal assistant who doesn't put on malice in my job. ert! “I am starting to hate this guy.

"Oh really, I thought you're gonna me inside your nose a while ago, you were sniffing my chest." he laughed at my annoyed face, completely shocked to what he said.

"....oh and by the way," there's more?!

" I was actually testing your patience, unlike what you had in mind...it seemed you were the one who had erted thoughts.. " he said while cocking his eyebrows and smirking at me.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.... I officially hate this man!

 

So after that little awkward situation in his room. I decided to just wait downstairs while GD is taking a bath. I hope the dragon won't formulate another crazy way to annoy me. He already called mother hen that he will be a bit late for the photo shoot and though mother hen agreed to him, I can already feel my on her frying pan. Sigh. Honestly, I am a little disappointed with myself. I should have done my job way better than this, made sure the person I'm handling will also fulfill his responsibilities, like GD now, he shouldn't be late, I know this situation we are now in is partly because of him but I can't help blaming myself too. I should have acted more aggressive or being tough a bit and not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter