My Season

The Season

My name is Bom, Park Bom. I go by myself to America when I was a kid. My parent let me living without them spending my childhood. Why do they hate me?

I want to be a singer, I love to sing even if it's hurting me so much. I have nodes. I want to keep singing because I love it.

Everyone hating on me, They don't like my eyes, nose, lips, my voice, my body and ask me to kill myself. They hate me so much.

I almost beat my self up when I saw by my own eyes a lot of people making fun of me and leaving a hurtfull comment on my Social network account. Why do they hate me? 

My name is Bom. Park Bom. I have 1 older sister. Mom and Dad loving us so much. My dad sending us to America to take a better education, They really love me. 

I have a dream. I want to be a singer, I want to be a singer that whenever I came out onstage, everyone will cheer me loud.I want to be that singer. I have to climb the hard life to be that one.

Training all day, all night. I can't even know the difference between my sweats or tears. Now, I'm singing on the stage with a beautiful lightstick cheering my name. My fans, they all loved me.

I want to be loved, being the only one that your boyfriend will treasure. Wherever you go, He will get his eyes on you. I want that kind of boyfriend.

I have my Man standing in front of me now. Leading me to the better place, the beautiful land that I'm very gratefull that He bring this Heaven in front of me. He loves me.

 

*****3 years later*****

 

"Appa... wake up" a little girl climbing on the bed and touch Top face her little hand. She's beautiful, She has the most beautiful eyes with blushing red cheeks.

"Oh... who is this... Yeoreum-ah. You're awake... Do you sleep well" Top sit on the bed and kiss his daughter. 

"Appa..." The other daughters coming and climb the bed too.

"Gaeul-ah... come here, give me kiss" Top asking his second daughters to give him morning kiss, Choi Gaeul coming closer and give her dad a kiss. She has pouty lips and long eyelashes. 

"Our maknae, what are you doing... give me kiss" The younger stand up and hugging Top from behind giving a kiss

"Appa... I love you" She has fair skin with black hair and thick-black eyebrows.

Top smiling with this three angel surrounds him. There's nothing he asks more than this happiness in the morning.

 

"Girls.... let's brush your teeth and I need help to prepare breakfast and .... choosing your clothes to wear today" Top raising his voice and his girls sounds excited. 

"Ummm... Let's go go go" Gaeul holding her unnie and dongsaeng to their bathroom. 

Top smiling seeing his little angels. 'They're so cute in the morning... I wonder why they turn to be a monster whenever I put them to sleep' 

****

Top and his daughters already in the mini van. Top sitting in the middle with Gyeoul the maknae and Yeoreum sitting next to Gaeul. 

"appa. I want to eat a bread" Gyeoul tap her father arm asking for bread

"You already ate yours, Gyeoul-ah...It's Unnie's bread " Top shock that his little maknae already hungry.

"appa..give my bread" Yeoreum asking her bread, and Top give her. 

"Aaaa... Gael-ah... unnie give you this bread" Yeoreum give her sister a bite of bread. 

"Appa.. give it to Gyeoul. I already had enough" Yeoreum pass the bread to her Father and eat the little pieces on her hand

"Woah. Yeoreum-ssi... You are already grown up. You're an Unnie right now" Top teasing his daughter and proud with her at the same time. 

"Gyeoul-ah. Yeoreum unnie give this bread for you. What you should say?" Top giving the bread to Gyeoul

"woahh... The bread is big... Unnie thank you" Gyeoul saying with a cute expression and wide eyes. Top laughing seeing his kids. 

"Yeoreum-ah ... do you know where are we going today?" Top asked,

"Umm. We will go with the airplane." Gyeoul answered

"Woah.. how do you know that" 

"Because... earlier...appa bring a big bag. you always bring that big bag if going to sing with uncles" Gaeul speaks up

"Ah.. suitcase. yes... we will go to Jeju Island. So, we have to ride an airplane.. and we..."

"appa... it's not an airplane. It's a rocket!"Gyeoul chuckled

"We are going to Mars" Yeoreum shouting

"We will meet an alien...I better singing a song from them" Gaeul start clapping and three of them singing a weirs song. It's not even in Korea or English.

"All of you are the Alien you know" Top teasing his daughters

"Oohh. So appa is alien appa" Gyeoul teasing her dad back and start clapping and singing. 

"Girls... we are here. this is your suitcase" Top take out three little cute suitcases. Top dressing their kids in a lovely dress. Wearing Brown long-coat, legging and cute sneaker. all of them wearing sunglasses. They are Choi Seunghyun Children's after all. Top matching his wardrobe with his daughters. 

They are walking in the Airport with so much attention. All of them holding their phone and taking a picture. Everyone eyes can't stop admiring them for being that cute and cool at the same time. 

After a few times going around the world, Choi triplets used to ride an airplane. They can just sit down and joking around and asking the air hostess so much question. 

"Jeju Islaaanad... we're here" Top sound really excited 

"Jejunum island" Choi triplets shouting at the same time

"Girls..we have to buy a flower"

"There... we can buy a flower in there" Yeoreum point out the Flower shop near the airport. 

"Girls... everyone can choose one" Just a moment Top finish his word, He already can't see his daughters. They already looking around the flower they want. 

after paying their flower, all of them get in the car again.

"Girls.. we will meet your mother. say that you love her and miss her. Say a lot of good stuff. Ok?" 

"I'll say that I always behave at you dad" Gyeoul speak

"I'll say that I want to hug Omma" Yeoreum talk to Gaeul

"And I want to ask omma to take me," Gaeul said

"No... you can't Gaeul-ah. I'm sorry. Appa is here, right" Top smiling and patting Gaeul head. 

They arrive in a beautiful land, Near a beach surrounded by a beautiful tree and flower.

"Go...find your mom" Top take down his kids one by one from the car. 

Choi triplets running around to find their mom. 

"Girls.. omma here" Yeoreum point her finger and followed by her sisters

A beautiful lady in white watching them running over. Her face turns down and trying to stop them. Her eyes almost tearing down seeing her beautiful daughters coming. She wants to touch them and hug with thousand kiss but she can't.

Her eyes wide open when she's seeing Top smiling. She wants to run and hug him.

 

"CUT.Bom... I like the last emotion. we already did. You're doing well. Good job everyone" The director cut the scene and clapping for his crew.

"Thank you director-nim..." Bom bowing 

"Ommaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" Three little daughters running and hug Bom. She's very happy about seeing them. 

"ahh. Omma very missing you girls" Bom crying

"Omma... are sad. Who's the one making you cry" gyeoul asking her mother tears.

"That person making me crying Gyeoul-ah" Bom hug her make and faking a loud tears

"Omma.. appa making you sad? Appa is kind person omma" Gyeoul patting her mother cheeks

"Rigt... gyeoul-ah.... Auwhh Our maknae is the best. Saranghae" Top kissing his maknae.

"It's only joking girls" Bom placing Gaeul on her lap and hold yeoreum with her arm next to her. Top sit down and hold Gyeoul on his lap.

"are you doing well honey" Top kissing Bom head.

"Umm. it's good, The shooting running smoothly. I almost died because I can't see my daughters" 

"You only went for 2days1night honey. I almost bought a jetplane after 2weeks without them and you" Top chuckle and Gyeoul hair

"Gyeoul-ah... How do you get here" Bom asking her maknae

"We're going with Rocket omma" Yeoreum sound every excited

"Rocket?" Bom dumbfounded

"And we will go to Mars and blew it. So the alien will come here living with us" Gaeul giggle. Gyoeul start singing and clapping her hand followed by her sister. The weird song they used to sing in their car.

"I have 4 aliens in my house" Bom shaking her head

"5. Are you trying to excluding yourself? and Honey... what about making it being 7aliens ?" Top raising his eyebrows and smirk

"Huh ?? You want twins?" Bom eyes getting bigger

"Twins brother. What do you think" Top still smirking and tapping his wife's shoulder?

"You have to work hard for it honey" 

"I will. Of course, I will. I will work hard day and night" 

"Yaaaaaaaa..... honeyyy" Bom chuckled.

"Girls... we are bought something for omma, right?" 

"appa.. show her.." Yeoreum asking Top to bring their flower

Bom laughing and her eyes get bigger

"Seriously?" She's asking them for sure.

"Omma.. this one is from yeoreum. Omma you really like corn. I'll make this one for you at home" Top giving an empty pot and Corn seeds. 

"This is Gaeul's flower. it's not coming out yet.. because the watermelon is cold so they are hiding inside" She's pointing at the pot with an empty and watermelon seeds

"This is Gyeoul's flower omma"

"Cactus??" Bom disbelieve her daughters

"Because this plant is very pretty and kind so other people touch or hurt it. That's why this plant has so much thorn, omma" 

"Gyeoul want to protect omma like cactus protect itself with thorn, right?" Bom hugging her daughter

"Thank you, girls.... my husband too... thank you" Bom reach her family with her little arm and hug them

 

 

***3 years ago****

 

 

"Bom... please, don't leave me.... Be strong honey!" Top holding Bom hand and rest his head on the bed

"Hon...Honey... " Bom Top messy hair.

"You're up? are you ok?. I'm so sorry for letting you suffering alone" One by one Tears coming down from Top face. 

"No.... I'm not suffering at all. I'm giving a birth Our Heaven. I used to be living in hell. Now, I've met my heaven in the world. It's our Heaven Honey" Bom smiling, the most beautiful smile with sincere eyes

"They are in good condition. Soon, after your condition in a good state let's see our babies. You too... you have to fight for our Heaven"

 

***

 

After two weeks staying in Hospital, Today Bom going back to home with her Daughters. Their condition is already good. Top always bring his camera around to record his daughters. They all having Top eyes and nose, Chubby cheeks like Bom and pouty lips. They are so pretty. Everyone that visit them almost having teary eyes.

"Omma... I'm sorry, I have a lot of mistakes. Now... after giving birth my own daughters... I know. I'm sorry " Bom hugging her mother.

"No.. Bommie-ah... you going through a lot hard time because of me. I'm sorry" Both of them smiling and looking at Bom babies

"Omonim.. My daughters pretty right"Top asking his mother in law

"No.. my daughter prettier than them"

"No omma... my daughter is the most pretty" Bom defend her daughters. 

 

"Bommie-ah, Seunghyun-ah ... are you sure will doing it by yourself?" Hyeyoon asking to make sure that Bom and Top making a good decision.

"It's ok.. agashi... I've been learning to take care of my daughters over two weeks. Seunghyun will be there with me. I'm not doing it alone" 

"Really? If you're ok with it then I'll believe both of you. Call me for anything" Hyeyoon kiss Bom and Top for saying goodbye

"Unnie... Where is my niece?" CL hugging Bom

"There," Bom point to their daughters.

"They are so pretty. When you will be back at home?"

"Today, we already pack our stuff. make sure that you'll visit us" Top replying with a fatherly smile

"Of course...!!" Bom hugging CL, the warmest heart she ever knows. 

 

***

 

"We're here.... We're home" Bom placing her babies on their bed. 

"Hon..Honey... we have three babies. There's no place for us to sleep" Top just realize the situation

"I'm sorry appa... you have to sleep outside" Bom making a funny noise dubbing her daughter. 

Top and Bom sit next to their babies and smiling

"They are my heaven. Our Heaven" Top finger touching his daughter's hand

"What about their name honey?" 

"Because their mother is the most beautiful Spring, their grandparent named her Bom. Our first daughter has a bright red blush in her cheeks. I want to name her Yeoreum, Choi Yeoreum (Summer). The Second one, She's pretty, Her eyelashes very pretty. I named her Choi Ga-eul (Autumn) and the last one is Choi Gyeoul (Winter) her skin as white as snow"

"Welcome home Choi's girls" Bom smiling. 

"This is our beginning. We are a complete family now" Top looking deep to his wife's eyes and smiling.

 

My name is Park Bom, I'm living surrounded by CCTV. They will saw every move I make and laughing on every mistake I did. 

The way they hate me with their sharp words, hurting me and make me angry. 

The way people ignore me and let me talking with their back when I need a help.

I forgive them. I used to be raised by Hell and now, I have my own heaven. That's the only things I want to be live for. 

 

 

The end. 

 

Thank you for reading this story. I really like Park Bom, she's my ultimate bias. I'm very happy, thank you for everyone that leaving the comment here and subscribing the story. To be honest, I write this story from my Phone (Galaxy Note 4) Through Evernote. It's hard for me ... hehehe but receiving a lot of feedback. I already thankful guys. I really want to write again later and still about Park Bom with ******** (spoiler are not allowed) hahaha. Thank you. See you in the next story. 

Dev,

Author

 

 

 

Choi Triplets