Three times better

The Season

"Honey I meet Sean hyung today, He's asking me if we can join a social working with YG family together. We can share a good things there, here the Pamphlet, It's from YG Foundation" Top giving Bom a colourfull Pamphlet that folding by three times. 

"Youngbae, Blo hyung and Sean Hyung joined the social working too. We already talking about it earlier. I never join the social working before, I really want to join" 

"Umm.. what do you say to sean oppa then?" Bom still looking at the Pamvlet. 

"I said that I want to join. Do you want to join ? let's join... It's a good thing. we can share a lot things together" 

"I really want to do this since a long time ago, I never really going to social work before. I always donate money before" 

"ah. Donation....., It's very good things honey. Wooah of course my wife, are you an angel pretending to be my wife. what I remember Park Bom is not like....?"

Bom pinch Top thigh.

"ahhh... sorry sorry honey" Top move away avoid the second attacks.

 

Winner Seungyoon and Mino, Bigbang Taeyang, 2ne1 Dara, Lee Hayi, Lee Suhyun, Kal sowon, Cha seungwoon, Tablo, Lee Haru and Harang, Sean Son and a lot YG staff join the social working together. After delivering charcoal, They are going to the Orphanage. Playing little games together with the kids in the house. 

"Noona... how are you?" Taeyang greeting Bom and asking for high fives. 

"Youngbae-ah... I'm good. Thank you" Bom showing her Big tummy, It's already 5month.

"Bom do you feel a lot pregnancy sickness?" Dara grab a chair and sit next to Bom

"Woahhh... of course! It's no kidding. She's asking me to bring an ice cream on my way home after long night at studios. So I bring Ice cream. suddenly, She's burst into tears. I asking why? She said She's very sorry that making her husband have to work hard to bought her an Ice Cream" Top looking at Bom face trying to read her reaction. The way Bom stop laughing, Top already feel the nervous in his neck

"Uh... but it's for my wife.. I can do everything for her, Right?" Top facing his wife and cup her face, making Bom start laughing again

"Ahhhhhhhhh... What are you doing. Showing it off" Dara protest their momment.

"Bom noona prettier these day, after being Seunghyung wife and pregnant" Mino trying to compliment Bom

"What ?? I'm pretty  I already prettt way beforee!" Bom pouting and cross her arm

"Yaaaa... don't!! You don't know she's very sensitive these day. I'm the one who have to deal with it once we get home" Top whispering to Mino

"Ah noona, I'm sorry" Mino bowing and making Bom smiling again

"Unnie are you already knowing what's gender your baby is?" Leehi curious about Bom baby

"Not yet, We want to check it later. We never done any USG before. No matter what, Boy or Girl I will love my baby" 

"Me too" Top saying it gently

"Me too" Taeyang jump in

"Me too" dara joined

"Me too" Leehi following

"Whyyy?? make your own baby. This Baby is mine" Top saying in weird action and tone. Everyone giggling at Top reaction. it's not the first time they are knowing the odd of Big seungyun.

" I never imagined that Bom nonna and Seunghyun hyung would be married and have a baby. It would be Fantastic Baby" Taeyang saying the truth.

No one expected that Bom will be marrying Top. They do look similar in many way from What other people can see. They have the other side that no ones can imagine it. Top is kind of white-livered when it's comes to a big responsibility. He can do whatever to overcome his own fear and protect Bom. He's the one who leads Bom.

At the other side, Bom that people already know, She's the kindest person. She doesn't want to remember the negative things that people doing on her, She wants to remember the good things. She's the one who giving Top courage and giving her husband power to be strong.

Sometimes, She's feeling sad, almost everyday she falling asleep after crying a lot. She's feeling sorry to Top that meeting her when she's hitting her rock bottom. The moment when the world turn their backs and leaving Bom. She's sorry and blessing, for feeling loved by Top. 

"Honey, look at that...They're very cute right" Bom pointing to Haru and Harang helping distribute a cake with Leehi and Suhyun to every people in the room. 

"You're right... auwhh cutee" Top smiling and calling Haru.

"Don't make her crying again!" Bom warning Top. Bom still remembers last YG Family concert that her husband making this cute little girl crying out loud.

 

"Haru.... your appa and Omma leaving. You have to live with Seunghyun samchoon from now on" Top teasing a little girl with Gemstone eyes. He opens his hand asking Haru to jump in his Hold.

"Uuuungg... No, I don't want to" Haru refuse and keep asking where is her parent at

"I've told you, you have to live with me" Top keep trying to ask Lee Haru

"Why? Why samchoon wants to live with haru?"  Haru frowning and her eyes getting bigger.

"Because, Haru very pretty and i want to eat haru cheek" Top giggling and gently pinch Haru cheek. Haru looks scared and everyone there surprises when suddenly haru burst into tears. 

Tablo running and holding Haru immedietely, Haru stop crying the momment her fsther holding her and turn to be sobs

"Why are you crying, Haru? Seunghyun samchoon is a kind person. He will get sad when Haru crying" Tablo asking his daughter trying to console her

"Seunghyun-ie samchoon earlier said that want to live with haru, because he want to eat haru" Haru burst into crying again. Tablo laughing his head off and slap Top back.

"Because Seunghyun samchoon really like haru that's why Seunghyun samchoon want to eat Haru" Tablo still explain to the his little girl. Making Top laughing with Happy face

"No I won't make her crying again" Top approaching Haru. She's looking very cute and charming at once.

Haru wearing long sleeve sweater and short with Air Jordan sneaker. She tied her hair up and put headbands made from scarf regards 2pac styles. 

"Haru-ah... do you remember me?" Haru nodding and handing Top a Strawberry cake. 

"Haru throwing flower when Samchoon getting married with Harang oppa, right" Haru make a cute face while explaining How she still remember those things to Top. 

"Haru do you want to live with me?" Top grab haru hands and not letting her go to teasing her. Haru burst into tears again.

"Oooh... Sorry sorry haru" Top surprise and asking help from Bom. His wife hug haru immedietely making haru stop crying

"Haru ah... I'm sorry, Seunghyun-iee samchoon really really like Haru that's why he do that"Bom wiping Haru tears with tissue

"Haru-ah.. don't cry... let's drawing a fish. Haru likes fish right" Harang give Haru a paper and pink crayon. Bom making haru calm and show her drawing skill. 

"I'll make fish for Haru" Bom drawing a fat fish with pouty lips

"Is that you?" Top teasing Bom and giggle.

"Ah... how about we drawing Seunghyun samchoon ?" Bom giving an idea and let Harang drawing first make the kids take revenge. 

"What is that oppa?" Haru asking Harang

"This is Seunghyun samchoon" Harang showing a tall monster with Three legs.

"It's a Monster" Bom laughing and Haru Giggle together with them

Top can't stop teasing bom by drawing her face down in a sheet of a paper. 

"Yaaaaaaa~ Don't drawing meeee..... what's that, why my eyes so big?" Bom looking at Top drawing 

"You look like a manga character"

"You are not any better, you are froggie alien" Bom teasing Top by giving a little fist at his arm

Both of then giggling at each other with haru. Watching Bom getting close with Haru and Harang, Top pat his wife back and said

"You can be a great mother for my kids soon" Top her hair

"umm.. I know, wait a little momment.. and you will see the greatest father that raising my kids ? "Bom replying with a gently pat on her husband hand. 

 

"Honey You have to go to doctor tomorrow, I want to go together" Top coming out from bathroom with a towel in his shoulder 

Bom tummy look very Big, It's already 5month and tomorrow they will checking about the gender. Top is very sensitive these day about Bom condition. He always force Bom to eat everything good for her wife and almost end up with a fight between them

" Just try, it's very good for you. It's a fresh salmon. you have to eat" Top place a grilled salmon in Bom spoon.

"I don't like it... I've told youuuuu" Bom whining and put down her spoon

"Lift your spoon. eat!!" Top give a intimidate gaze to Bom. Bom is afraid of those Gaze of her husband. 

 

"Mr. and Mrs. Choi, Good morning. I'm Doctor Han. Let's start the process of USG. And we have to....."

"Uh... sorry Doctor, Is she going to get a shoot?" Top cut the doctor explain. In fact Top very afraid of going to the doctor but he has to, for his wife. 

"Noooo... don't be nervous. calm down" Bom whispering to Top and grab his hand.

"Is it your first times doing a USG?" 

"Yes, it is..." 

"We change our hospital, They're reveal my wife condition health to the public. We should just sued the hospital back then. So please ... do not reveal your patient condition to the public" Top respond to the doctor 

"Omo... Congratulations... you can hear it Mr.Choi... you have a triplets. You can hear Three heartbeat sound. girl, your triplets are girls Mr.Choi..All of them" Doctor Han looks very happy

"Triplets...??? " Top jaw dropping and he still can't believe that the monitor showing his kids. 

"You never knowing about it before?" Doctor Han asking this weird couple

"It's not like that, actually we never do USG before" Bom explain to Dr. Han

"You can already knowing your kids earlier these day. Both of you must be very surprise about this news. Your babies turn to be Girls, All of them." Dr. Han can see clearly that Top very happy he can leaving earth and floating to the sky right now

"You have to be extra carefull and taking care your wife. better... You have to be more carefull Mrs choi and it's better for you to regulary making an appointment with doctor. Since you have a triplets, please be strong for the babies and it's better for their father and mother can watch their lifestyle." Dr.Han explaining the rest to Top.

Bom watching their conversation and touching her belly.

'Thank God... if it's really triplets, I'm happier three times than tomorrow. They will be my courage in life. I'll put my kids first' Bom touch her belly softly.

"You have to be strong, girls.." Bom gives courage to her babies.