It's Warm

The Season

News
Park BOM

 

The lead vocalist from girl group 2ne1 hit rock bottom of her life. After the shocking scandal about drug, She got dissing from a rookie idol group. She left Roommates program and stop appearing on national tv. She not even posting a single updates at her social media. Where is park bom right now? Is she afraid to admit the scandal ?

 

---   ----     ---    -----     ----     -----    ---   ----- ----- ---
"what kind of news is this ? What kind of passing standard they used for these reporters and writers? it's a trash" CL throw a newspaper away as she got pissed of about the news. Deep in her head, She really want to punch those people who make fun of someone else problem. 
"yaaa~..  chaerin-ah. stop it... that's the way they do" Bom with calm voice trying to cool down her little leader. everyone in the room can see it, Bom say those word with shaking voice acting like she's ok with those news. she wants to look ok.
"Girls.. let's back to the dorm. Bom do you want to stay at your mother house ? are you ok ?" Boyoung unnie already packing up things for them to leaving. 
"ah. no unnie, I just want to stay at the dorm for a while. my mother will be worried and crying again" said Bom and packing her stuff to get in the bag.

 

BOM POV
'It's spring..but why it feels so cold as winter. I have everything in my chest. Am I will be ok? Is there anything worst than these problem'

 

"what are you thinking unnie?" CL make the crowd at Bom head disappear.
"no chaerin-ah... I just feel a little cold." bom grabbing CL arm to lean on her shoulder. CL can't do anything but grab Bom hand to make it warm. 
"it's warm, right unnie?" CL asking to Bom. "you always warm chaerin-ah.. thank you"

 

Boyoung unnie:
Bommie-ah Jiyoung called me, you have to attend tomorrow practice for YG family tour. I already text other girls

 

Bom leaving a message in a 2ne1 group chatting
Bom: When you guys leaving for practice tomorrow?
Minzy: I'll go in the morning, I'll do a workout along Dara unnie. let's join together
Bom: When will your training with hwangsabbu-nim ended mingkky-ah?
Minzy: about 10 am 
Bom: Then I will go there 10.30 am
Dara: No bom, you have to go early. btw where's chaerin...?
Bom: She's with me...in our dorm. we read this together. Ok i will go 9.30 am with chaerin. goodnight girls

 

YG office looks crowded since morning, Bom and CL arrive early, CL speeding her walk going straight to Dance Practice room when she's looking back Bom already gone. CL peek her head to the alley but Bom nowhere to be seen.
"ah....Bommie unnie must be already in the cafeteria" 
"She's already gone? She's not greeting me yet?" Seungri respond to CL 
"why would she?" TOP said to him
"guys...let's meet at meeting room, let's arrange our concert concept and things" Jiyoung give a command to leave a dance practice
"Noona... Bom noona...let's go to practice room, we have to arrange our concert" Daesung found Bom give back an empty bowl after she ate.
"unghh Daesung-ah let's go" Bom grab her phone and leave the cafeteria
"Ok, Thankyou guys... let's start the arrange for the concert" Jiyoung start to lead the YG family, Tablo and Tukutz were there too, it's easier this time. A lot of opinion and advice. YG family doing very well for today's meeting. 
"Alright... let's move it" CL command 2ne1 girls going to dance practice
"Bom... after practice calls me, so we can practice for our song" Tablo asking bom and leave the meeting room.
Bom still sits in the meeting room when suddenly some people approach her.
"Noona.. are you ok ? You have to go to dance practice room right ?" Taeyang sit next to her. Bom nodding her head and smile at them. TOP and Daesung standing in front of Bom and Taeyang. 
"Hello... Sunbaenim" Mino, Bobby and B.I approach them to join.
"Oh hello, YG rapper baby" Daesung wave at them and give eye smile
"What are you doing Daesung-ah... hahaha" Bom laughing seeing Daesung acting cute.
It's been a while since Bom laugh
"Unnie... here you are" CL cup her hand to Bom face and squeeze her cheek "Let's practice unnieeee" 
"Me too...me too" TOP trying to cup his hands to Bom face but bom slap him.
"uuuungggg~ No you can't" Bom showing her cute aegyo
"What is this... YG rapper gathering ?" GD coming follow by Seungri
"Oh noona.. there a diss track pointing at you, do you know it?" Seungri bluntly say the hot topic in front of Bom. 
"Yaaa ..Auwhhh... Stupid" Top already lift his hand to smack Seungri head
"Bobby...do something..."Taeyang jokingly asking Bobby
"Mino too.. he is from underground scene" B.I push Mino to the front
"Ahhh... guys.. stop it" Bom feel disgust to talk about it
"Did Company takes any action about this topic" GD asking Bom
"Nope.. we won't ... it's not even worth for us to give a reason" CL respond to GD "It's not like Bom unnie not worth of our protection but give a for a cheap diss track not even our style" CL trying to revise her statement.
"I know chaerin-ah... I don't know what was they're trying to do by put my name there" Bom shrug and pouting her lips
"Fame noona... they want an audience of course" Seungri giggling and follow other laughs.
"The important things is she's ok... she's stronger" Top pat Bom shoulder
"Umm.. thank you guys. I have to practice now... Bye" Bom stand up and high five to everybody there. 
YG family concert in Japan will be Bom last work together with YG family or maybe will be her last concert.

 

BOM POV
' It's right... I want to give it all I have. They love me that's why this place was so crowded with people holding my placards and lighting sticks. I have to give my best for them... '

 

During the YG family concert, Bom gives all her best. There are fireworks in her chest during a concert. During Can't anybody song, Bom gets the biggest reaction from the audience especially every part her singing same goes to UP Feat. Epik High. Whatever will be will be. Bom trying to focus on her happiness here.
It's nearly end of concert, Bom bowing 90degree and her tears coming down slowly. Dara hug and pat her back. 
"You did well Unnie... thank you" CL trying to wrap her hand around data and bom follow by Minzy. They're hugging each other with tears and walking to dress room at the same times. They feel so stupid and laugh their head off. 2ne1 Staff feel like to tears seeing these 4 girl together as solid as a Strong rock.

 

--------------------------
"Chaerin-ah ... I don't think I can do that" Bom bite her own lips trying to be ok as usual. 
"Then what can i do unnie... I don't want to be on stage without you" Minzy trying to persuade Bom. Dara already crying and asking CL for her reaction. CL keep remain silent and tap her fingernails on the table. 
"Chaerin-ah....." Bom calling 2ne1 leader again. 
" I'll Do as you want unnie... I don't want to force you to be on stage. I will respect your decision, I respect your reflection time. but to be honest I don't feel happy about this. I don't know how to say about this. I feel so wrong as a leader" CL voice cracking from tears. 
"Girls... " Bom crying again as loud as a 5years old asking for candy.
Dara giggling seeing Bom acting like that. 
"You have to watch the show" Dara smile at Bom

 

SBS GD 2014 - 2ne1 on stage without park bom. Bom sitting in front of her big screen television. 'ooh.. they're on stage now' 
They will sing Crush, Dara wearing Bom crush outfit and Bom hair style during I Love You era. Suddenly Crush ended and Come back home intro playing
"Baby I miss you, and it's gotta be you" CL saying before singing comeback home. Bom already crying. During CL rapping, CL sounds different and express different feeling. 
"You are my Queen... FOUR-ever"  CL shouting at the last phrase making a clear clarification. 2ne1 will be FOUR member every now and then. No one will be leaving Now or then. Bom crying again, she hug her knee and beat her own feeling inside. she feeling useless and Sad. She keep crying until she's sleeping.

 

Bom waking up with pain in her head. She's clean herself and packing her stuff to back at her house. She's waking up with angry message about why she's not going home yet.  While she doesn't have any schedule yet. 
She already arrives at her apartment building, She presses 16 floors, and fix her hair through the lift door that making a clear reflection of her Beautifull face. 
She's already home but there's no sound of any human alive. she's going straight to the kitchen doing the dishes. She's making simple soft tofu stew and fried yellow corvina and prepare some of side dish that her mother giving to her. After making the breakfast, she doesn't feeling good. She feel like want to throw up after smelling tofu stew, she's running to the toilets and throwing up. Her stomach feel upset, She's standing in the toilets and looking at her face. suddenly she's grab her stomach 
'It can't be... No way.. right' She thought herself. Bom grab a pregnant test in a rush. 
She's pregnant. Bom is pregnant.