Come Back Home

The Season

It's been 7 month since Bom belly getting bigger. Top was a little busy with his movie promotion and preparing for Bigbang comeback. Bom condition getting weak since it's her first pregnant and she's having a triplets.

Everytime Top isn't coming home, she's sleeping in her in-law house. It's a bit uncomfortable yet feeling warm staying with other family.

"Bommmie... you don't have to making the breakfast. Are you ok?" a beautifull lady that looking a lot like her husband coming over her. 

"It's ok omonim.. I can't just lazy around" Bom cooking together with her Mother in law. Bom feeling happy and warm whenever she's coming over to her in-law house. Mrs. Choi cooking skill is very good, since she's the woman that used to cooking for Top for a long time, She must be really know his son taste bud. 

"Bommie.. Aren't you going to hospital later?" Mr.Choi asking Bom while eating his breakfast. 

"No, Hyeyoon will be there, She will going there with me too and Bommie manager will be going too" Mr. Choi nodding after Mrs Choi respond her husband.

Choi Hyeyoon is Top older sister

"My mother and unnie want to tag along too.. but i think it's too much if i bring them too" Bom chuckle the way her family standing in line to accompany her. 

"It's because you're our precious one, Bommie-ah" Mr.Choi love his Daughter in law.

 

The first time Top bringing a girl home is Bom. The way Bom body attract and blend so well in Top family is the other story that making Top sure to marrying Bom. 

 

"Hyeyoon agassi, where are you ? Me and Omonim arlready in the lobby" Bom calling her older sister in law. Bom and Hyeyoon agreed to let Bom calling Hyeyoon agassi. Bom trying to be polite to adress her Older sister in law. 

"Oh... I saw you" A beautifull tall woman walking towards Bom and Mrs. Choi

"How you've been ? auwhh... pretty!" Hyeyoon hug her sister in law

 

"We already make an appointment with Dr.Han" Hyeyoon asking the woman in receptionist table

"Wait a minute, can i have your registration card?" Bom giving her member card 

"You already have an appointment under name Park Bom. You can just enter Dr.Han office" The woman giving back Bom's Card and bowing as a thank you.

 

"Hello Dr.Han... this is my Older sister in law and my mother in law" Bom introducing her family

"Hello, Your in law coming with you instead your husband... it's relief, You can't coming here alone" Dr.Han smiling and asking Bom for laying down to startes the USG

" It's a good things... your babies doing well Bom-ssi. They're growing. Their progress developing very well. as you can see, This is nose, eyes, lips" Dr.Han showing through monitor. Bom eye get teary.

"Aigooo... My daughter in law must be suffer so much" Mrs. Choi looking so worried and hold Bom hand.

"I'm ok Mom" Bom nodding her head trying to reassuring her Mother in law.

"Bom-ssi... your babies are doing well, but the only problem is you are not in very well condition" Dr.Han exhale as she sits back to her chair looking deep to the three women in front of her. 

"I'm afraid that Bom can't do well with this condition" Dr.Han hanging her words

Something hard hit Bom neck very hard, She's feeling unwell hearing unfinished words from Dr.Han

"I suggest, It's better to lose one of them. It's good for babies condition and their mother" Dr.Han trying to explain

"No" Bom respond with short comment and sharp tone

"Bommie-ah ....." Hyeyoon trying to make her sister in law calm down

"My priority is my babies. I don't think anything else. Dr.Hand I will keep all my babies, it's the only matter for now." Bom being stuborn and saying with a stiff words Dr.Han sigh.

"You should discuss this condition with your husband Mrs.Choi for the best conclusion" Dr. Han bowing and let her patient go.

 

Bom being silent after leaving Dr.Han office. She's walking to the Lobby with empty gaze. They already in front of the car, Bom looking for her phone and she just remember that her phone left in Dr.Han office. 

"Omonim, Agasii You can get in the car first, My phone left behind in Dr.Han office. I'll get it"

"Bommie..I'll go with you. I want to go to bathroom. Omma, wait here a momment. we'll be back later" Hyeyoon step down from car following Bom

"Bom-ah ... what are you thinking you're doing... walk a little slow. You're pregnant" Hyeyoon left a little far behind from Bom. 

 

After Bom get her phone from Dr.Han office, they're heading to Toilets when suddenly a woman with two teen girls walking behind Bom

"Omma.. do you know, she's 2ne1 Park Bom" A teen girl point her hand to Bom back. Bom still hear them

"She's the one who doing drugs, right?" said the other teen girl

"Omoo... This girl and she's pregnant right. Hope her kids will not following her" The woman saying lightly like it won't hurt anyone feeling. 

 

Bom touch her belly and her legs feel numb. She's hurt inside, pretending not looking to their face but those words do hurt her heart very much. 

'how can those people cursing me that easily? Why they don't using that easy mouth for compliment people. They don't even know me. Don't know what's my problem is' Bom got teary with so much things in her head.

 

Bom eyes swelling as big as a tennis ball. She never feeling this sad. She's standing in front of her mother house front door. She don't know where to go, It's almost impossible going to her in-law house, 2ne1 member ? No. They already suffer enough because of Bom.

She's remember when Mrs. Park refuse to live with her older sister in America for a while when lot people accused her doing drugs. She's remember her Mother saying those words to her.

 

"No Bommie-ah... I will stay here. So you have a place to crying and running. Maybe I can't solve your problem, but I can protect and hear your problem"

 

So here she's going again, Standing in front of her Parent house. She's hesitate wether coming in or not. She don't want to coming over, bringing all her problem and leave when she's feeling better. When suddenly the door open and her mother is in front of her.

 

"Until When you will keep standing still outside your own house" Her mother dragging Bom coming to the house. Mrs.Park going to Bom old room and suddenly her daughter hugging her with tears.

"Omma..... I'm sorry Omma... I'm sorry...I'm sorry..." Bom crying out loud and hugging her mother. 

It's hurt for Mrs.Park seeing her daughter crying like this. When Bom crying, Her mother will cry two times louder. When Bom is sad, she will be Sad for a week, When Bom heart torn apart, She will give her whole heart for her. 

 

Bom heart getting heavy, hearing her mother crying all night long. Bom will doing anything to stop her mother tears. She don't know anywhere to go, She don't want to wander alone. She's afraid that meeting a mean people in the hospital again.

 

She's sleeping with swollen eyes. She's wake up by the Text message ringing from her phone

 

From : Top

Honey, come back home. I'll treat you better. I'm not feeling well. 

 

Bom stops a taxi and going to her house immediately. It's already Autumn, but it's so cold. She wants to come back home. 

 

Bom house is very quiet, the curtains still closed and the air so stuffy. 

Bom coming to the bedroom, there is some suitcase all over the floor and Here he is. Bom husband. He's laying on the bed, his face looks very pale and powerless.

Top growling in pain, His head feel like want to burst out, his stomach and throat also in pain. 

 

"Honey, you have to listen to Dr.Han suggestion. She's the expert" Top keep trying to explain at his wife.

"Yeah... and killing one of my babies. Hell no!! " Bom raising her tone

"It's the better decision, beside your condition...." Top don't want to continue his words

"What ?? What with my condition? I will die?? It's better for me!!. I want to give a birth all of them and I won't let anyone left behind. How dare you saying that!!" Bom start screaming and crying

"What's better?? What do you mean it's better Bom" seunghyun almost screaming in front of Bom crying Face

"It's better for me Seunghyun-ssi.... I want my babies doing well live a beautifull life. It's hard for me too. I don't care if I'm the one who have to die, but..... I will not ever killing my baby!!" 

"You don't care ?? Yes, Bom-SSI... You don't care !!! You don't care about the fact that people Care about you!!" 

"Then stop caring me!! take care of your daughter here! why don't you love them" Bom pointing her womb

"Stop it!!" Top leaving Bom crying.

 

"You're here" Top deep voice getting deeper

"Ssshh... don't talk, you have to get some rest" Bom kissing Top lips but he is moving his face

"No, I don't want you to catch a cold" Top smiling and her wife's hair.

"I'm sorry... for leaving you all" Top hug Bom waist and kiss her wombs.

"Please be a good man, you are their father honey" Bom touch Top head gently

 

TOP FLASHBACK

"Omma, I'm sorry can you help Bom a little. I have movie promotion, I can't accompany her to go checking her pregnancy" Top calling her mother

"Oh... yes Son, I really want to go together" Mrs.Choi sounds happy to be able seeing her daughter in law

"Omma.. I'm afraid that a lot people will disturbing You and Bom.. Can I ask Hyeyoon noona and Bom Manager?" Top still worried.

"Yes, Son.. go calling your noona" Mrs.Choi hung up the phone call.

 

"Noona... I'm sorry can you going with Omma and Bom to see Dr.Han? There will be Bom manager too. Should I call YG Bodyguard too noona? make sure that you will following bom around noona.. don't even let her walkong aroung by herself  I'm afraid that people will hurting her" Top keep talking in worried

"Senghyun-ah .. you must be feel very guilty. You don't have to. I'll go with bom and Omma. it's ok for One manager, But you don't have to call bodyguard. I'll always protect your wife" Choi Hyeyoon smiling and hung up her phone call

Top can't focus for his interview after readinh his Noona Text that some people hurting Bom feeling in hospital toilets. It's very hurt for Top. Imagine thay his wife will be crying by those dirty mouth of other people. 

He keep asking Bom Manager to reassuring that Bom is safe. He's afraid that some people trying to hurt her and trying to do something with their babies. the worst scene of his imagination won't stop. What if Dr.Han is trying to inject something dangerous in Bom body. 

He's not happy and calling Dr.Han asking about Bom condition. He's surprised about Bom condition and their babies. He leaving the interview and asking his manager to drive as soon as possible to go home. He's afraid of losing Bom and his babies. 

After the fight and leaving Bom alone in the house, Top coming back and can't find a home anywhere. He's calling his Dad in law

"Bom's here, Son" Mr.Park calming Top.