Don't worry, I'm here

The Season

Thankyou for the subscribers. It's my very first story. I already write about 1month ago, but i have no courage to posting it. Last night i saw 15viewer I was so happy and waking up with new subscribers. Thank you~ I'll work hard 😊😊😊 I'm happy 😊😊😊

-------------------------------------------------

Bom clench her pregnancy test trying to stop her shaky hands. After a few times of exhales,Bom trying to calm down, She decide to keep pregnancy test in secret. 'I have to tell him later' 

Bom walking slowly to the bedroom, Bom living in a Big Condominium in Incheon. Her house full of luxury furniture based on the look of the Main lamp in livingroom and dining room. There's a lot of picture of Bom and her family hanging in a gold or in maple wood colour frame. It's lovely.

"Good morning Choi Seunghyun-nim... It's already past 8 am. let's wake up'' Bom open the door and the curtain to reveal her husband that the sun already up in the sky.

"Ooh... Morning, What time you arrive honey? I'm should just pick you up today if you're not coming home yet" Top sleeptalking and stretching at the same time. 

"About 6 am. it's ok, Jjangmae picks me up and drives me here. Let's eat breakfast. I already make it" Bom smack top back to push him moving faster. Top catch her and wrap his hand around bom neck give a peck of the kiss in her cheek. 

"Thank you" Top smiling.

Top sitting down in their table, Bom plating her food in the beautiful plate that she's picking herself.

"Woahh.. what is it... where am I? What kind of restaurant is this" Top trying to compliment Bom

"Park bom restaurant" She giggling and start giving Top the food.

Top eat very well, Bom already live by her own since a very young age. She's a picky eater, She only wants to eat good food. that's the reason why she's very good for cooking. She never cooking for 2ne1 member during their life in the dorm. CL do better from her, she just being a little lazy face the fact that CL is happy to cook for their member. 

"Eat slowly. I will not steal your food" Bom smile seeing the way Top keep his cheek full of the food. 

After breakfast, Bom cleaning the table when suddenly her stomach upset again. She's running to the toilet and throwing up again. Top running to the toilet seeing Bom kneeling and her head facing the toilet, He pats her back slowly.

"Why? Why? Why? Are you sick anywhere?" Top asking Bom condition. After cleaning herself, Bom facing Top and look in his eyes. 

"I have something to talk with your honey, let's go to the livingroom" Top leaving her first and go to the livingroom.

Based on Top face, He looks confuse 'Why? did she catch me smoking during last YG family concert? ah... what is this?" Top tense up. He feels very nervous. Top already making an excuse in his head even trying to making a romantic phrase to please a sorry from Bom. 

"It's been 6month since we are married, Honey" Bom face looking down to her hand playing with her finger

"why? what happens? face me" Top gently grab Bom hands

"I don't know how to react about this. I don't know it's a good thing or not... " Bom grab a pregnancy test in her pocket and hand into Top. 

"What is it, Honey?" Top seeing the pregnancy test and his eyes wide open.

"You're pregnant ?? Now ??" Top eyes keep wide open

Bom nodding her head as a response. 

"Congratulations Honey... So, I can be a father ?? Now ?? Oh yeah..... success. I'm gonna call my mother and....."

"W-wait honey... we should talk about it. about how we handle this" Bom grab Top hand and making him back sit down on their white sofa. 

Top looking into Bom eyes, He knows what's happen in his wife's head. Top move closer and hug Bom and her head gently. 

"I'm sorry honey, I'm very happy. I'm dying of happiness today. I forget about your feeling for a while. you must be very worried about it, right? don't worry, I'm here." Top release his hug and give Bom a smile. 

"I have to meet a doctor, to make double check honey" Top face a little turning down after hearing it

"I'll call my sister to go to the hospital together" Bom smile to reassuring that she will be ok.

"Why?? I want to go as well!" Top asking bom and get a long stare by Bom

"Oh.. i know i can't. ok honey" Top yielding immediately. 

Bom moves closer and lean her body at Top and place her head against his shoulder. Top gently her head. 

"I hope our baby is a boy" 

"Why? you want a son?" 

"So I can tease you with my son" Top giggling after his imagination

"It's ok If I can raise my son well. I'll make him be a strong man that can protect his mom from his bad daddy" Bom doing a metro sign. Top giggling seeing Bom face such a cute pie. 

"Then I hope i have a daughter, so i can feel the love by my daughter" 

"I'm oke with it, then the power of our house are in women hands" Bom give a pecks of kiss in Top cheek and they are giggle together. 

 

"Honey, What time you will be leaving?"

"I make an appointment with doctor under my sister name around 9am." Bom look in her husband face and give him a smile

"I'm ok.... I go with my sister after all..." 

"I really want to go with you"Top feeling sorry for letting his wife meet the doctor alone. 'I'm Choi Seunghyun whenever I'm not on the stage, just if people can understand it. I can protect my wife and family' Top drowning in his thought beating himself in a guilty. 

 

"Unnie... I'm nervous" everyone can see There stamp in her forehead "Nervous" 

"You will be Ok bommie-ah" 

"Hello, I'm Lee I seul. You can call me doctor Lee" Bom and Her sister bowing their head as a hello. 

"Congratulation miss park, You are pregnant right now, It's been 3weeks right. Make sure that you are taking care of your baby. Eat a lot of protein, you are not by yourself in your body right now. you have to watch everything you eat. Congratulations"

Bom grabs her phone and placing it in her ear. Bom let Top hear all the conversation with a doctor through a phone call.

"You hear it?" 

"yes Honey, I'll make sure that you do everything Lee's Doctor says. Honey, go home safely. I love you" Top ending their conversation.

 

Top have a strange feeling after heard the conversation. He is happy even  he could dying of happiness. The other side he's worried about his wife. She's in the center of spotlight right now. Top doesn't want anything else but protect his family now and forever. 

 

NEWS

There's a few picture showing Park Bom leaving a hospital. There's a rumour said from the inside that Park Bom pregnant. Is she already married? Who is her husband, Why her husband let Park Bom going to the Hospital by herself.

 

"Waaaah... these reporters is no kidding. Bom-ah ... what do you think? Should we sue the hospital? It's their fault after all that can't keep the patient health tracks issue" YG Ceo asking Bom. Bom and Top were called this morning regarding their issue about Bom pregnancy.

"No Sajangnim. You don't have to. we can change the hospital later" Top give a decision for his wife. 

"Bom-ah Seunghyun-ah ... what we can do for you?" YG Ceo asking them with a caring gaze. They are YG family after all. 

"Let's leak our wedding picture in purpose" Top giving an advise follow by YG Ceo unbelievable stare and Bom head shaking.

"No... what about you?"Bom don't want to do her husband advise. It feel like a suicide for their career and Top will be the one

"No, we have to! It's the only way" 

"Top is right bom, we just reveal the truth. We are not making up any stuff" YG Ceo trying to persuade Bom. d

"Ok. I know" Bom have no other choice, since it's her husband decision. Bom always yielding for Top decisions. He is the Man and the Pilot of their marriage life after all. Top can be a very tall 5years old and turn to be a gentleman at the other side. It's rare to hearing Top saying 'I love you' but She know that Top have other way to saying he loves her. 

'Put your seatbelt on', 'don't forget to wear a mask in airport' or 'watch your step' and the simple 'get some rest' it's Top way to say he loving Bom. 

 

Internet breaking again, Top and Bom wedding picture reveals on the internet. There's a lot of it. Bom already preparing herself for what's gonna happen. She touches her belly and it gently

"We have to be strong. I'm here and your daddy will always protect you" She's talking with her belly.

 

Different from the news in the past when everyone points their hand at her face. This time is better, She already stronger than before. She's smiling seeing the picture. Top wearing peach color suit, fresh and very handsome. Bom wearing a beautiful White gown with beautiful lace. It's the most beautiful days for her. It's a garden standing party. Everyone share their smile together, all the YG family was there and family. It's not a big party but it sure the warmest wedding party.