I've got my eyes on you

The Season

Bom coming to her mother's house. She want to spend her free time a lot with her Mother. Bom take her Phone and start typing

 

to:Top
Honey I already arrive in my mother house. I'll come home around 6pm.

Bom phone ringing, She look in the screen and her husband calling her
"hello"
"Honey, you don't have to ask jjangmae later. I want to stop by to my mother in law. It'a been a while"
"Ok honey... see you later"
"Honey.... are you ok?" Top asking to make sure that everything is allright
"Hmm... thank you Namphyon-nim"Bom giggling to make Top feel better
"Abonim is he in there?" Top asking about his father in law
"Not yet, He is in sport center playing pingpong with his friends. Go here safely honey"
"umm... ok.. bye" Top ended the call. Top feel the luckiest person to have Bom as his wife. Bom is a beautifull woman who can get up herself when she's stumbling down and falling. It's been 10years Top already know Bom, the momment she said "I do" In the aisle is the momment Bom look very pretty as a woman. He was wrong, The most beautifull Bom is when she showing Top  pregnancy test and said she's pregnant. 


Top get in the his car, ready to grinding the road to meet his wife and his in-law
'ah... I should change my car. I need a big family car'

He thought himself. Top driving with a smile in his face. He is very happy these days. He suddenly remember the part during training. The first time he meet his woman.

 

"Dara-ah ... let's go together...." Bom panting herself trying to catch dara step
"Ah.. hurry-up we already late" Dara stomp her feet in cute way
"Noona... where are you going?" GD calling dara and bom
"We have our monthly exam"Bom running and about open the door when suddenly a tall man standing frozen in front of the door.
"o-oh... hello, excuse me" Bom bowing and leave the tall man to going in the door.
"oooh... what's that" Top surprise by Bom sudden appearance and leave in rush like Usain Bolt.

Every YG trainee has to record their monthly exam to report the progress. Everyone gathering in the Dance practice room. Some people already singing and Bom waiting her turn by humming and keep looking at her music sheet.
"What's song bom?" 
"We Ride- Rihanna, ah... I'm nervous Daraa-yaa" Bom cup her own cheek and make a pouty lips like a fish. She never knowing that Top always looking in her.

Top watching the way she's humming her lyric, the way she fixes her hair with a finger, the way she drinks her water, the way she looks nervous, the way she pouting her lips.

Bom notices someone always looking at her. Bom turns her head very fast to catch the eye that always looking at her. Top smiling lightly don't know what to do, he is already got caught. Top smile again at Bom. Top heartbeat racing as fast as Usain Bolt.

Bom smile back, wave her hand and say "hello" without making any sound. Top waving her back and looking at his music sheet, He feels like someone boil spicy ramen in his cheeks.  

Top smiling in all the way he's drive to his parent in law house. He already make 3 wrong turn.

to : Bom
I bring abalone porridge for you and your parent. Let's have a dinner in your parent house. is that ok?

 

Bom cleaning her room and grab her phone just the time Top texting her

 

to : Top
Ok. I'll tell my mother. Thankyou, be careful 😊😊. 
p.s I don't know why but i really want to drink almond milk. can you ????

 

to: Bom
in progress lady!! I'll bring the most delicious almond milk.

 

Bom giggles seeing her husband reply. When suddenly her dog coming closer to her legs.
"oooh.. choco yeah... why ? you are ignoring me last time I'm coming. why you here" Bom talking to her dog and it's fur. 
"Chocobo yah... I will have a little baby you know. you have to love my baby too... ok" Bom press her dog nose

"Cute!!" She said again before take choco off from her lap.

She found an old picture in gold frame. She cleaning the glass to make a better vision. 'ah... it was very long time ago' The old picture she took with Bigbang with old formation, Bom standing next to Seungri and Top right behind her. GD standing next to Top and make fun by putting his hand on bom head as a bunny ear. Old picture bring the smell of her beautiful past.

Bigbang ready to debut, Top find it hard to dance. His body as stiff as a rock and it feels very hurt whenever he trying to move his body the next morning. 
Bigbang member keeps practice when suddenly Bom coming to their practice room. She's squat down and trying to hide.
"Why noona ?" Taeyang squat down next to Bom
"I want to go home, let me stay here for a momment. I'll leave after a moment" 
"why do you want to go home noona?" Top asking and trying to get closer
"I want to meet my mother. I miss her" Bom give a puppy eyes to them. Trying to persuade them to let her stay for a momment. When just in time, YG trainer Hwangsabbu coming to the dance practice room. 
"Hwang sabbu-nim... park bom is there. She doesn't want to go to exercise today" GD bluntly pointing to the Bom that squat down under the table.
"Yaaaa...!!! Park Bom come here" Bom stand up immediately and follow her trainer to get some punishment. She stare at GD eyes trying to kill him with her gaze.

'I'm going to kill you after it' She says gently with a sharp tone. 
Once again, Top smiling looking at Bom. she's so cute. After Bom leaves the room, Top looking at the place bom squatting down under the table, He found a bracelet.

'ah... it must belong to Bom noona'. After dancing practice,

Top going to the convenience store to buy bread and milk.

"SEUNGHYUN!!" Bom gives a little heart attack to top
she want to scare top from behind. Top very surprise and about spill his milk. 
"oh oh.. sorry sorry" Bom giving Top a tissue to clean his hand. 
"Oh noona... hi" Top waving his hand trying to change the subject. Top feel embarrassing with it. Bom waving her hand back and give him a smile that very beautiful. 
"oh noona... is this yours" Top gives a bracelets he found in dance practice room. Bom look surprise that she finally find it
"oh ... Seung-Hyun thank you. wahhh I thought Dara will kill me. We both have this bracelet. Thank you" Bom looks very happy. 
"ah... it's relief that you already found it. I thought it was a couple of bracelet with your boyfriend.." Top eyes getting big and he pulls his lips. 
"Hahaha... no, what are you talking about. What about you?" Bom embarrassing as well she's no longer looking in Top face while talking.
"Me? ah... no noona, I have to focus. we are about debut" Top walking side by side with Bom back to YG building

"aaaah.. good luck with your debut, I'll work hard too. So we can be on the stage together" Bom give a smile and sincere courage to Top. 
"Noona... keep your promise. let's go on stage together" Top saying and running leaving Bom that smiling like crazy in front of YG building. She flutters by Top remark on her.

'woah... It's hot. very hot...my cheek boiling' she touches her cheek that feeling very hot in autumn.

 

"Hello abonim, omonim are you doing well" Top bowing 90degree greeting his parent in law. 
"Oh, Seunghyun.. we are good. what about you?" Mr. Park talking with Top in the living room while Bom and her mother prepare the dinner. 
"We are good abonim. Bom said you still playing ping-pong abonim"
"Yeah... I still playing ping-pong. Don't you know Bom too...she is very good at playing ping pong, she's good at scuba diving too" Mr.Park very proud of his daughter. 
"Yes abonim, I can't even play ping-pong" Top trying to be humble. Everyone sit down together and eat dinner together. 
"Ummm it's good, I like it" Mrs. Park compliment her son in law
"It's good right homonym" Top scoop another porridge in his mouth.
"Me too, it's delicious"
"Oh... Appa really likes seafood" said Bom
"Abonim, another time... let's out to dinner together. We never eat dinner together since we already being family" Top asking his in law out for dinner with polite manner
"Ummm.. ok seunghyun, thank you" Mr.Park smile and nodding to his Son in law. He is happy that her daughter married the right man.

 

flashback
Mr.Park afraid and happy at same time when Bom calling him that she will get married with Top. Mr.Park head full of worries,

'Is he really a good man, Is he really in love with my daughter, Is he capable to protect my daughter, Is this the end of my period to take care my little daughter'

Mr.Park can't even stop watching her daughter old picture, It's finally here. People say having two daughter is bad luck. Mr.Park beat those people who saying it by sending his daughter in America to get a better education.

Mr.Park first daughter, Bom Older sister become a cellist while his second daughter becomes a big star as an Idol. What people say about bad luck, that day finally here.

'My daughter both of them, I have to hands over them to the guys they loved. What if that man can't take care my daughter, hurt her and let my daughter crying' Mr.Park has a lot of thought as a Father.

 

"Seunghyun... thankyou for taking care my daughter. Thank you my son in law" Mr.Park grab Top hands and shaking it with both of his hand. Top look surprise and bowing to Mr.Park
"No..no Abonim... I'm the one who have to say thank you. Thank you for let me taking care of her and I'm sorry for rarely coming over. I'll stop by more often in the future" Top bowing again and proudly holding his wife hand. 
"Thank you... " Top walking side by side with Bom to parking lot
"About what honey" Bom look confuse
"for let me loving you" Top smiling and open his car door for Bom.
"Put your seatbelt, I will drive slowly from now on since we have another passenger in your tummy" Bom smile and feel a butterfly in her belly. They already married and still feeling the butterfly effect.

 

Thankyou for new subscribers and everyone who read my story. I'll work hard, Subscribers and write a comment for me, I'm very happy to get feedback from you all. I'm sorry if there's a lot mistakes. Thank you.

 

Author.

Dev