We still have a lot tommorow, right?

The Season

 

After the incident in Hospital, Top never let his wife going anywhere by herself. It's almost impossible for Bom going anywhere without Top or Two Bodyguards around her and One manager following anywhere. 

 

"Let me gooooooo..." Bom trying to persuading her husband

"I really want to meet with 2ne1 girls" Bom big eyes and her pouty lips trying to get Top attention

"No.No...Nooooo...Not in million years! Stay here, with me! Don't go anywhere" Top stay still and fold his newspaper. 

"Stop looking me by those eyes!! The answer still no!" Top can't resist this kind of situation. He will smiling with an anger everytime Bom trying to make a deal with those kind of eyes. 

"Honeeeeeeeey... Let's meet 2ne1 girls, let's go together or should we just going to holiday? just for this weekend. I'm so bored" Bom hilding Top arm and sit next to him

"Are you really want to go ? Let's go... pack your suit honey" Top smirk and giving Bom thousand kisses. 

***

"JEJU???" Hyeyoon  screaming in her half sleep. 

"Are you crazy seunghyun-ah!!" 

"hehe... No noona, I know Bom is a little boring. I want to be with her. Let us spend this whole weekend together" Top asking her noona for a permission. 

Actually Top don't need to asking His Noona permission to take his own Wife holiday at Jeju Island in his own resort. The reason is, everyone in their family being protective towards Bom. 

"Ok, I got it. I'll tell Mom and Dad. Make sure that you have Dr.Han number phone or nearest Clinic in there" Hyeyoon still feel uneasy about Bom spend a whole weekend with her Younger brother.

" Hyeyoon agashi?" Bom wraping her arm through Top waist. 

"Hmm... I have to asking a permission to take my own wife going holiday with me" Bom chuckle. 

"Oooh...Ohhh. they are kicking honey.." Bom shocked and grab Top hands tight. Top face was priceless. He is placing his hand on Bom womb

"Girls... daddy's here" Top making a weird noise trying to sounds like a dolphin

"Oooh..ohh.. say that again honey. they are responding" Bom stomping her legs

"Hey hey... stay still. don't move around" Top making Bom stop moving around

***

Bom resting her head on Top shoulder, both of them sitting together looking in a beautiful sunset from their balcony.

Their resort is a big with a great architecture. Once they got into living room, they already see a beautifull pool. Mirror is the main material for the whole building.There's only one Big bedroom for them.

"It's beautiful, right" Bom said and showing her beautiful smile

"No... you're more beautiful" Top kiss Bom forehead

"No... this sunset is more beautiful"

" Noooo... if this sunset is more beautiful, then why I'm sitting here with you. I'll marry that sun" Top still with his point

"Oohh... you will marry anything, Anyone prettier than me?" Bom raising her voice

"It's not like that.. I ju.."

"Ah.... really. you are annoying. Move!!" Bom cut Top sentence and go in the bedroom

***

Top chuckled and shook his head. Bom still in her bedroom and Top hesitate to knocking her door afraid that something dangerous will be flying on his face.

"Hello... blo hyung" Top calling Tablo for an advise

"Oh.. seunghyun-ah...why?" 

"Hyung... I'm asking you for an advise. Bom is angry at me and going to bedroom. It's so scary" Top trying to explain the situation

"Hahahahhha.. Seunghyun-ah... what's so scary about slamming the door like that. It's cute you know" Tablo still chuckle. 

"ehhhhh...hyung" Top starting that this Hyung is weird as well

"The scariest scene is when she's opening her door,walking to you and trying to strangle your neck" Tablo still chuckle

"Ahhh hyung....really. I'll hung up. bye" Top sulking after getting an idea from Tablo

Bom come out from Bedroom, Her eyes locked at Top. Everyone can understand that her husband is in danger. Bom speeding walk towards Top and lift up her hand grabbing Top collar

"Say you're sorry!!!" Bom screaming 

"Aaaaaa...I'm sorrrrryyyyy" Bom let her hand go, Top kneeling down and raising his hand up. 

"Hahahahhahaa" Bom laughing and leave the scene to the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat, my lovely husband?" Bom asking in the most angelic voice. 

"Uuh..whatever you cook. will be the most delicious" Top suttering and sit down on the floor.

'What was that. Blo hyung... You're the best. really' Top thinking with a silent mode in his head.

***

" Honey... do you want to drinking a wine?" Bom asking her husband that playing a piano since a while ago

"Ummm... I want. but you can't!!! To get up and walking behind bom.

"Ahhh. I know... I'll just drinking a milk" 

"Good girl" Top kissing his wife shoulder.

Both of them sitting together again at the balcony seeing a star. The talking about sunset incident making them laugh. 

"Honey.. are you will be there, when I'm giving a birth? Bom asking Top in the middle of the fun talking

"Of course. you're weird.I'll never let you doing that alone" 

"you know, I Think they will never let you enter the room. You have to waiting outside" 

"No. who said that? I'll broke that door. I'll be by your side"

"hahhhaha... Honey, I want to go to America" 

"Why? Let's visit when i have no work"

"No... I don't want to go for a holiday. I want to live in there, Boston. What do you think"

Top drink his wine and his gaze being a little different

"I think it's enough talking today honey... you're a little weird. Let's go sle..." 

"I don't want. I want to doing this things a lot" Bom not even move for an inch. She's grabing her husband hand tight

"What things?"

"Sit down next to you, talking about everything. I want to be with you while i can still be with you" 

"Wh...What are you talking about honey. we can do it again tommorow, next month, next year everytime" 

"Honey... do you think i can do it..?" Bom goes silent.Top don't know what he have to say for a respond. He's cup Bom face with his hand. There's already tears coming down from Bom beautifull sincere eyes.

Top wiping her tears with his thumb. 

"Dr.Han isn't a God. What are you doing? I already believe in you. believe yourself you can do it. I believe in you and our girls" 

Top kissing her lips deep. Treasure every inch of his wife face. They're kissing with tears coming down on their face. They want to beat every doubt that trying to coming inside their head. 

"I can do it, right honey... I can do it" 

"You can do it. Nothing that Park Bom can't do" Top kissing his wife again, his gentle hand her back.

***

Top and Bom already going home. Top spending a lot time together with his wife. 

"Honey, Chaerin and Dara will coming here. do you want to eat something. I'll going to supermarket and cooking" Bom asking her husband and wearing yellow stripes cardigan. 

"They will eating here?" 

"of course. They will have a dinner here"

"Wait a minute" Top asking Bom to sit next to him and He's calling someone

"Daesung-ah..... Our pretty Daesung" Top making a weird voice

"Hyung-aaaaaah... How are you? What about Our pretty noona... Bom noona" Daesung voice as weirs as Top.

"You must be really want to know ... Come here. Bom noona want to meet you too. She's told me that she want to eat Korean full set food. Chaerin and Dara noona will be here too. Coming here and bring food, ask Seungri to join... unggg... daesung-ah" Top asking daesung cutely

"I know hyung-ah... wait for meeeee" Daesung still sound as bright as a sunrise.

"I've told you honey... don't need going to supermarket. Rest a little bit, I'll cleaning the house. I will be a good husband" Top stand up and starting cleaning the house. 

****

"Unnnnniiiiiiiieeee....Two weird girls running to Bom" 

"Giiiirllssss.....I miss you" Bom hug them

"Unnie... Ommoo, it's huge. Girls... hello, 2ne1 leader, CL" CL talking with Bom womb

"Hello, I'm 2ne1 fresh vocal Sandara" Dara take her turn to talking with Bom womb.

"Seungri-ah... don't you want to do that too?" Bom asking seungri that already arrive before CL and Dara. 

"No, they will just recognize me as soon as they see me in the future" Top slapping seungri head from behind

"Ahhh hyung... it's hurt" 

"Who  do you think you are? are you GD?" Top shouting from behind. 

They are eating a watermelon after dinner. Everyine gather in Top and Bom livingroom. Bom sit in the couch next to CL and Dara. Top, seungri and Daesung sit on the floor with carpet.

"It's sweet. So fresh"  Daesung eyes get bigger

"Ohh..  Bom noona peeing" Daesung pointing to the Bom couch that already wet

"ahhhh... Seunghyun-ah.. honey my amniotic fluid leaking. Ahhhh" Bom grab CL shoulder and Dara arm

"Oooh... oh... what, Ahh What i have to do... what's that again honey" Top jumping around and confuse

"Oppa... calling 119 and prepare Bom unnie staff. Daesung oppa call Bom unnie families" CL giving a command, She's seriously want to slap her own face in this situatiation. What with this YG family member. 

"Honey... Let's go. What are you waiting for.. Move" Top shouting to Bom that doesn't even stand up from couch

"It's hurt.... very hurt" Bom crying. Top coming closer to help her. 

"No...you have to endure. You can do it honey" Top giving a courage. 

***

After reaching Hospital, Bom bring inside to the Emergency room, Everyone running following like a crazy. The hospital turn to be a marathon field. CL  calling everyone she could. She's worried a lot. Dara squat down hugging her knee, close her eyes hoping that Bom can do it. Seungri legs can't rest for a while, he is stomping his leg while sitting down. Daesung sit down calmly eating his own finger. 

Top, Top is keep arguing to the nurse asking about how the situation inside, what about his wife? Don't scare his wife with a scary injection. 

He can't stay still. He want to running inside and give his hand to behold by Bom. 

'What if they want to do something bad to my babies?' 

'I don't know what they're trying to do' 

Top thinking his thought like crazy. 

 

 

 

 

"Bom... please, don't leave me.... Be strong honey!" Top trying to talk with his wife.