Northern lights

GOT7 just right

Sorry beautiful subcribers for making you wait so long..

so this is going to be the last chapter for now, maybe I will add more chapter later. but enjoy this chapter first

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

You woke up at 4am because you were so nervous, you decided to go swimming in the pool. You hadn’t worked out for so long so to get a little exercise you swam a few lengths. After you were finished you took a shower and put on clean clothes. It was still kind of early, around 6am so you made breakfast ready as far as possible so when the others would wake up you just had to finish it.  After that you went to the library to finish the book you were reading yesterday.

 

Couple hours later the doors swung open and revealed Ji Hyo, “Yah, where did you go? Everyone was worried! We thought you just disappeared” “oh sorry, I was up very early because I was nervous. I swam in the pool, made breakfast and then went here to read” “good you are safe, now come eat everyone is already ready”. You put the book away and followed Ji Hyo to the kitchen. All the boys were already there and the table was already full with the food you made. Jackson and Mark shouted in Unisom “YAH Y/N WHERE WERE YOU???” “sorry guys, I was awake very early so I did some stuff and then went reading a book in the library” “oh okay, then it’s okay” Jackson said silently. “now let’s eat!” Ji Hyo said. You all ate and cleaned up after that. Then you packed all your stuff again and you were ready to go.

 

You went to the living room with all your stuff and the boys on your shoulders. Ji Hyo was already waiting there with her suitcase. “Are you ready to go?” she asked. The boys shouted in agreement.  “yes, I think we are ready” you laughed, you all laughed because of the boys being all excited. “let’s go then!” Ji Hyo said and you walked to the basement/garage. The car was beautiful, a sturdy jeep which was perfect for the rough landscape and forests of Norway. You put your stuff and Ji Hyo’s in the back of the car and went in. you put the boys on the passage seat in the front and sat yourself down in the driver’s seat. Ji Hyo opened the garage door and you drove out of the house. You stopped when you were out so Ji Hyo could get in. She sat next to you with GOT7 on her lap.

 

The ride was fun, you talked a lot, joked around and the hours went by fast. Ji Hyo helped you with the directions so you wouldn’t go the wrong way. You were almost driving all day now and you all got hungry. Suddenly Ji Hyo stirred up a little: “ We forgot something, I didn’t think of it until now.” “, what is it?? You didn’t forget the potion right???” JB asked shocked. “no that’s not it, but when the potion works, we have a problem.. because your clothes won’t grow with you and we don’t have any men clothes with us” “But we can fix that right?” Youngjae asked concerned. “of course we can” you said “we still need to eat dinner, so we can stop somewhere where we can eat dinner and shop for clothes at once” “aahh that’s a relief” Ji Hyo said.

 

When it was getting later, you decided to stopped in a little town to get some dinner and clothing for the boys. You first went to the clothing store before it would close. You couldn’t showed the boys, because people would become scared or freaked out, so you and Ji Hyo had to choose clothing for them. In the end you chose 7 colored plain shirts in 2 different sizes and Jeans in 2 different sizes as well.

You couldn’t eat in a restaurant too, so you ordered take out and went to a picnic table out of the town. After you finished eating you decided to drive until you were too tired.

 

You drove a couple hours, but when it was getting really dark and Ji Hyo and then boys fell asleep you decided to pull up to a parking place next to the highway and sleep there till you weren’t tired anymore. You put your seat back so you could lie down and the moment you lied down you fell asleep.

 

You woke up from the light shining in your eyes, the others were still sleeping but you decided to drive again, you weren’t that tired anymore. You knew you just had to follow this highway, so you didn’t have to wake up Ji Hyo. After an hour drive, you needed to refuel. You stopped at a tank station. You refueled the car and went inside to pay and get some breakfast for all of you.  When you got back everyone was already awake. “why didn’t you wake us up? And did you drive all night because I can’t remember if we stopped or not..” Junior asked. “no I didn’t drive all night, I stopped when it was really dark and all of you were sleeping and a hour ago I started driving again. I didn’t want to wake you up because you were sleeping so cute.” You laughed at them. “next time just wake us up Y/N, it isn’t fun for you to drive alone” Bambam said pouting “nae, next time I will” You said. You ate breakfast and then went on the road again.

 

After a couple of days the same routine of eating, driving, sleeping etc. you finally arrives at the place you had to be. It was almost at the top of a mountain on an open field. It looked so beautiful you couldn’t stop looking around. “wow this is beautiful Ji Hyo, I think there will happen beautiful things here (thinking about the transformation of the boys)” you said. “yes it is really beautiful, let’s set the tents up and make a campfire because we have to wait until tonight for the Northern lights.” “yes okay”.

You and Ji Hyo put the tents up and made a campfire and when that was done you said down next to the boys who were just chilling on a blanked next to the fire. You all decided to eat something so you got everything out of the car and ate. After that some of the boys where going to sleep and some were playing games with each other. You decided to sleep because you were so tired of driving so long and you really needed some sleep. You went inside the tents and fell asleep immediately.

 

What happened while you were asleep:

 

It was already getting late and Ji Hyo felt like it was almost time. She woke up all the boys but didn’t wake you up because she knew how tired you were. All the boys got ready and at that time the northern light appeared. It was beautiful, the whole sky turned green.. “Now fast, drink the potion boys, its time!!” Ji Hyo half yelled but not hard enough to wake you up. The boys drank the potion and then nothing happened.. they all looked around disappointed but then a green light hit them all and they flew away a couple meters. You woke up from the loud sound and when you went out of the tent you saw the boys just putting on their clothes. You couldn’t believe your eyes and thought you were still dreaming. You pinched yourself to check if you weren’t dreaming. Aish that hurts, wait so this means I’m not dreaming.. You were in a shock, but then finally realized it wasn’t a dream and you run up to them.. Jackson was the first one to see you and opened his arms wide, you jumped into his arms and you hugged each other tightly.. after a couple of minutes he put you down on the ground and you hugged the others tightly as well. Ji Hyo also came running and hugged them too. “omo, I can’t believe this is real” you laughed and hugged them again” you said. “we can’t believe it either” Yugyeom said.

 

The rest of the night, you couldn’t stopped touching them because it was so unreal. You guys laughed, joked, danced, and talked all night long.

 

My biggest dream came true, I still can’t believe it. Let’s keep living in this beautiful moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, I know the end is really bad and fast but I couln't think about anything anymore.

I want to give full credits to Kimmietaeyeon769, she was the one to made me realise I was putting you down.. She is AMAZING! I hope I didn't disappointed you Kimmie!!

ALL OF YOU BEAUTIFULL PEOPLE, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUBCRIBING AND READING MY STORY! BECAUSE OF YOUR COMMENTS MY DAYS WERE SO BRIGHT!!

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY STORY, TELL ME WHAT I HAVE TO WRITE IN A POSSIBLE CHAPTER!

I'm also writing a new story, not about GOT7 but probably about Bangtanboys.. they stole my heart away.. It will take a lot of time so don't expect anything soon from me, but I hope I hear more of you and I hope you will stay tuned!

I LOVE YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE