A complicated potion

GOT7 just right

“but there is one problem” Ji Hyo said after everyone was quiet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

WAIT WHAT?!?! Everyone yelled in shock. “We finally found the good potion and then there is a problem?! How can that happen?” Bambam yelled shocked.. “but wait, what is actually the problem?” you asked hoping we could do something about it.

“Okay I think I have all the ingredients for the potion.. but, you have to drink it under the northern lights, and the problem is that it is in a week or so and we need to travel all the way to the northern of Norway to see and be under it.” Ji Hyo said. “But we can do that right?! We can travel higher up” Jackson stated, but Ji Hyo didn’t react. “it not a big deal right? Ji Hyo?” Jackson squeaked out of frustration. “I’m not sure, but how can we come there? It a long ride and I don’t have a drive license” Ji Hyo looked sad. “ I have a drive license, but we don’t have a car” You said. “We can hire a car from somewhere I think?” Yugyeom asked. “ Wait, I have a car in the garage” Ji Hyo said a bit happier than before. “why do you have a car and no drive license? The car is useless if you don’t have a drive license” Youngjae looked with questionable face at Ji Hyo. “because my dad gave it to me when he died two years ago, but I don’t have a drive license so it was useless until now!” she said looking at me.

“so how are we going to do it?” JB asked Ji Hyo. “I can make the potion tomorrow and then the day after tomorrow we can travel up north.” “sounds like a plan?” Junior stated after Ji Hyo was done talking. Everyone was excited again after that, screaming and yelling all around. “Do you guys want dinner? I can cook for you, then we eat together and after that we can play games, chill and just talk, okay?” Ji Hyo asked looking around the room. “yeah, all those dusty books make you kind of hungry” Mark said. “let’s go”

 

 

The boys chilled at the couch, listening music and just chatting.

You thought that it would be a good idea to help Ji Hyo in the kitchen. So you walked to the kitchen still looking around because this house was so special. “Do you need any help?” you asked.

“Oh, yeah that would be nice, can you cut those vegetables?” Ji Hyo pointed at some vegetables at a cutting board. “of course” you washed your hands and started cutting the vegetables. “You’re lucky to have met those boys” you both looked at the 7 cuties at the couch.

“Thank you, I’m very happy to have met those little weirdo’s, I don’t know what to do without them.. but didn’t you miss them when they were gone?” You asked her. “At first not, because I was too in love with my boyfriend at that time I didn’t mind, but after a while I started missing them so much and that’s when things didn’t go well with my boyfriend so we broke up.. I regret letting them go, but when I see them with you, I know they are at a good place with you so I’m relieved and thankful for that” she said still looking at the couch. “I’m sorry to hear about your boyfriend.. and I will always take good care of them and I will always love them” you looked at Ji Hyo and smiled. “And we promise we will visit a lot!”

“You better do that” she smiled back at you.

 

You continued cooking and had small talk with Ji Hyo. You learned that she lived on her own for a long time but she didn’t mind. Sometimes she feels lonely but that feeling goes away when times goes by. When we finished the food, we put the food on the table and walked to the living room. “dinner is ready, let’s go” Ji Hyo said

“yeah, finally we are starving” Junior said and they were all jumping on the couch. The boys climbed on your shoulders and you walked to the table. Ji Hyo got something from the kitchen and you both sat at the table. “wow, this looks delicious!” Bambam said. Everyone was drooling over the food that looked delicious. “come on, let’s eat then” You said smiling at them. You started eating and talked until you were full. After dinner you and Ji Hyo washed the dishes and put the leftover food in the fridge. When you were finished you walked to the couch. The boys were talking to Ji Hyo about everything that happen in the time they were separated. You were just listening to their conversation while almost drifting away to dreamland. This day was more exhausting than you first thought. The others all looked at you but you didn’t notice because you were too much in your thoughts. “ I think it’s a good idea that we go to sleep now, tomorrow will be a long day as well because I need all of your help.” Ji Hyo said smiling at the boys. GOT7 then walked up to you and started shaking you out of your thought. “Ohh, I’m sorry boys I wasn’t paying attention, did you ask me something?” You blushed. “no, we said we were going to bed, and we think you also need to go” Yugyeom smiled. “oh, yeah I think I need that” you laughed.

You and Ji Hyo carried the boys upstairs. “here you can sleep Y/N, and boys what do you want?” Ji Hyo asked. “We can sleep with Y/N” Jackson said. You smiled at that comment because uh Jackson said it first. “okay see you tomorrow, sweet dreams” Ji Hyo put the other boys at your shoulders and walked away, but before she was all gone she looked back: “ My rooms is the one next to the library, if you need anything or something happens you can always come to me”

You nodded and went in the room. The room was huge and beautiful. It had an old style with a huge canopy bed. You walked to the bed and the boys climbed off of your shoulders and sat on the bed.

You kept looking around in the room because it was so amazing. There were big windows all the way to the roof of the room with silk curtains. After you were done looking around you saw that the boys were already sleeping on one of the pillows, so you decided to put your pajama’s on and walked to the other side of the bed with the pillow where no one laid on. You laid on the bed and it was like laying on a cloud, it was so soft. “Y/N, are you already asleep?” a little voice said. “No I’m awake” you turned around and looked at Jackson who got closer to you. “ I’m nervous” Jackson said. “You don’t have to Jacks, everything is going to be okay. I will always be there for you.”

“Thank you” “ thank you for making my life a lot better, but I’m very tired so go sleep as well. Sweet dreams Jacks” You said already falling asleep. “Sweet dreams” when you were almost sleeping you heard Jackson voice: “ I think I like you Y/N”.

A smiled formed on your lips and you fell asleep.

I like you too Jackson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear readers, I'm sorry it took me so long to write this crappy chapter *bows 90 degrees*

I hope you like it and I will try to update sooner!

please comment what you like or don't like. requests are always welcome ( but I'm sorry if I don't do anything with it, my mind is complicated ) 

Love you so much loyal subcribers <3