Meeting Ji Hyo

GOT7 just right

The last kilometer wasn’t very far, especially because the part of the journey you already walked, was around 12 kilometers.. but it wasn’t hell because 7 special boys were at your side (more like at your shoulder). It’s never boring with them, they keep talking and talking, or they would be singing random things. After a while you could see something between the trees. “that’s Ji Hyo her house! We’re here!” Bambam jumped excited..

The house was getting closer and it wasn’t what you expected at all. Luckily the house didn’t look like the one in your nightmare. It was nothing you expected, the house looked old but not in a scary way. It had a really cozy feel. Everywhere were plants and flowers. The ivy plants surrounded most parts of the house and almost reached the roof. “Do we know for sure she still lives here? It looks kind of empty?” You asked because you were afraid you walked all the way for nothing. “yeah we know for sure she still lives here! We double-checked in the office before our journey.” JB stated. “Let’s go in, I want to see Ji Hyo again.” Youngjae said. 

Everyone agreed with loud yells and screams of enthusiasm. So you walked to the front door and knocked on the door.. I’m so nervous, I don’t even know this woman and here I am standing in front of a strangers house to ask if she can make 7 little people into real humans, it’s kind of insane. After couple of seconds you heard noises coming from the inside. So someone is home. The noises got closer and then the door swung open, showing a very beautiful woman. She was I think a little shorter than you are. She looks very tough but at the same time she looks very sweet. She has long brown hair and brown eyes. “TADAAA, SURPRISE!!” Yugyeom yelled excited when she opened the door. “Omg boys what are you doing here??!!” she asked with a surprised look on her face.. “ we are here because we missed you” Bambam said smiling his cutest smile.. “you’re lying Bam, I can see if when you are lying” she looked at Bambam with a smirk.. “actually we are here because we need your help with something” JB said like a leader.. “okay maybe I can help, but who is she?” Ji Hyo pointed at you. “she is our.. uuhhmm.. best friend? Sister? Girlfriend? I don’t know how we would call her, but she means a lot to us so that’s why we are here” Jackson said. “okay, if she is your friend she is mine.. hello sweetie I’m Ji Hyo, nice to meet you” she said with a smile.“It’s nice to meet you too, I heard a lot about you, I’m Y/N” you shook her hand and smiled at her..

“ now let’s go in boys, so we can talk more relaxed” she stepped aside from the door and you walked in.. It was a bit like you expected. Some walls were black but not all of them, they were a lot of vintage and old stuff but also modern things everyone need. She didn’t have the weird paintings like in your dreams thank god.. You all sat down at the couch and she got some drinks and snacks from the kitchen. When she got back she sat on the chair across of you. “so why are you guys here? I’m really curious why you traveled all the way to me for something..” she said looking at everyone. “okay, I don’t know how we can say this..” “We want to be humans..” Yugyeom interrupted JB.. “WHAT?! Why?” She said with a confused face… “We lived with Y/N for a couple of months now, and we got attached to each other very fast.. we think we can’t live without her anymore, it’s a weird story but it’s true” Mark said. “We know we ask you a really big favor, and we are not even sure if you can do it, but we really want this..” Jackson said. “uhm okay I will help you if I can find something, but under one condition!” Ji Hyo said after thinking a couple minutes. “Okay tell us!” Bambam almost screamed “ I want you to come over ones a year or more!” “we can do that, we would do that with all pleasure” everyone answered very quick. “maybe I have the solution but I first need to look it up in all the magic books of mine, so a little help would be perfect.” She asked smiling “I think we all can help you with that, it’s the least we can do!” you said mixing yourself in the conversation between them.. “Can we first sit and talk for a moment? We are exhausted and we missed you!” Junior pouted. “of course we can, should I make some food?” Ji Hyo asked.

Everyone agreed enthusiast. So she made us some very delicious food and we talked for a long time. When we finished talking and eating, we made our way to a room somewhere in her beautiful house. The house was huge from the in- and outside. It had a lot of different rooms and you were kind of curious what all these rooms where for but you didn’t ask because you thought that would be inappropriate to ask. You walked upstairs and then you all went into the last door of the hallway. Jr, Yugyeom, JB and Youngjae were at her shoulders and Jackson, Mark and Bambam sat on your shoulders. You walked in the room and you were amazed and kind of shocked, all the walls were filled with books it looked like a library. “Do we have to search in all these books?” you asked with wide eyes. “no of course not, not all of them are magic books, I just like reading” Ji Hyo stated giggling.

Ji Hyo and you sat the boys at the desk in the room and she walk to one of the walls with books. “okay boys here are two books were the potion can be in, can you search in these!” Ji Hyo asked putting the books on the table. “of course we can!” Yugyeom said and everyone nodded in agreement. “Y/N, can you search in this book please?” She asked you. “with my pleasure” you got the book out her hand and sat on one of the chairs next to the desk and started searching for something that has to do with making something bigger of with humans. Ji Hyo got herself one of her books and sat next to you on a chair.

Hours and hours went by with you searching in a lot of books for that one thing you needed. You were reading every page quick and couldn’t find the thing you needed.. you were already in your third book. You weren’t very focused anymore, so you flipped the page, but then focused again and flipped it one page back.. the title of the page was not in a language you could read and the page looked different from the others but there was a drawing of a little man and a big man.. Maybe this is it, but what if it’s not. Okay I will just ask. “ I think I found it, but I’m not sure because I can read what it says” you said hesitatingly. You handed the book to Ji Hyo, she studied the page a bit. “ This is it! This is the right potion!” Ji Hyo said happy. Everyone yelled and screamed excited! “YESS FINALLY, I’m exhausted” Jackson yawned.

“but there is one problem” Ji Hyo said after everyone was quiet.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back, hope you like it!

I know it not that good this time.. I'm having my exams this years so school is a bit hard..

also IAM SO HAPPY ABOUT GOT7 COMEBACK ALBUM... THE ALBUM IS SO HOT 

Hope you like this chapter! Please comment and subscribe