Potion Making day

GOT7 just right

The next morning you woke up really happy, you had a really good sleep last night. I’m curious what the day will give us today.

You looked around the room and saw that the others were also waking up. “ Good morning boys, did you sleep okay?” you asked the sleepyheads on the other side of the bed. You heard some agreeing hums and nods. “ good, I did too” you got up and walked to you bags to get your clean clothes. “ I’m going to take a shower” you then headed to the bathroom. You the water and started undressing. When you stepped in the shower the water was the perfect temperate. After your shower you changed into clean clothes and stepped out of the bathroom into the bedroom. The boys were also changed in new clothes. “Let’s go downstairs, maybe we can find breakfast or we can look if Ji Hyo is already awake” you looked around at the boys. You walked up to the bed and squatted down next to it, and the boys climbed on your shoulders and you walked out of the room. When you walked down the stairs you saw that Ji Hyo was already cooking breakfast, it smelled amazing when you got closer and closer to the kitchen. “Good morning Ji Hyo” you all said. “Good morning sweeties, I’m making breakfast, are you hungry?”. Everyone nodded and you put the boys on table in the kitchen. You helped Ji Hyo put all the things on the table and finally you could eat. During the eating no one talked, everyone was focusing on the food.

“so what are we going to do today?” Yugyeom asked out of nowhere and with food still in his mouth. “well guys, I need your and Y/N’s help with making the potion. It’s very difficult to make on my own.” Ji Hyo looked around the table. “of course we will help you” JB said.

 

After you were finished eating you cleaned all the table and did the dished with Ji Hyo. The boys climbed back on your and Ji Hyo shoulders and you walked to a room at the very back of the house, Ji Hyo already had the book in her hand with the good potion in it. The room was full with all kinds of weird looking liquids and spices in jars. Almost all the walls were covered with jars, books and all kind of things. You were so amazed by it you didn’t see that Ji Hyo had stopped walking and you bumped into her back. “sorry I was so amazed by this rooms” you apologized. “It’s okay, every time I come her I’m also like that even though I’m almost every day in this room, I’m very proud about my collection.” She smiled back.

Ji Hyo walked to the table in the middle of the room and put the book and the boys on the table. You also walked there and put the other boys on the table. “so how do we start from here?” Youngjae asked.

“first I need a kettle, can you grab that from the closet over there Y/N?” Ji Hyo asked. You nodded and walked to the closet Ji Hyo pointed at. You opened the door and it was full with kettle and pots. “ Is this one okay?” you asked. “Perfect” she answered. “put it on the fire for me and add this whole water bottle over there, please” you handed me the water bottle and I walked to the fire and put the kettle on it. After that I added the water and walked back to table where everyone was. You helped Ji Hyo searching for whatever she needed and GOT7 were singing songs because they couldn’t help much more.

 

After couple hours putting weird liquids and stuff in the potion and listening to the beautiful songs of GOT7, the potion was almost done.

“the potion has to stay on the fire for an hour or two, so do you guys want a better tour around my house? Because I saw you look to the mysterious doors in the hallways” Ji Hyo said with a smile. The boys were getting exited, screaming yeaah and yaass and stuff like that.

So Jackson, Youngjae and Yugyeom climbed on your shoulders and the rest on Ji Hyo’s. You walked in the hallway and Ji Hyo opened doors and explained what kind of rooms they were.

“okay, so this is an extra bedroom, the room in front of it too.

This one has a big pool in it” you all looked with fascinated eyes to the big room with a beautiful lighted pool. “the room in front of it is a fitness room.” The room was big and had all sorts of fitness equipment. “ furthermore, I have a game room, movie room, garage room, chill room with lots of amazing comfortable chairs to read or listen to music. I also have a room full of candy and cookies, a room with all kind of animals, because sometimes I’m kind of lonely and animals are amazing company. That’s most of the rooms I have” she pointed to all the different rooms and all of you were just so amazed and shocked. “we need to come here more often! Everything changed so much after the last time we were here!” Yugyeom said amazed. “Let’s live with Ji Hyo when we are humans!” Bambam shouted. “ I don’t know about that, but we can come here a lot” you answered. “you can come as much as you want to” Ji Hyo laughed.

“ guys, I need to see if the potion is ready and then do some more, you can do whatever you want. Just try not to break anything” Ji Hyo said. She put all the boys on your shoulders and walked away.

“what do you guys want to do?” you asked. “ I’m tired I want to go to the chill room with nice chairs” Mark said. “ I want to go gaming” Yugyeom said. So after everyone decided what to do you brought Yugyeom, Bambam and Youngjae to the gaming room and Mark, Jackson, Junior and JB to the chill room. when you brought them there you walked to the library and looked in the room. you picked a Harry Potter book, what you thought was kind of funny she had it… because well, she is also some kind of witch.. you started reading the book and after a couple chapters you fell asleep on the chair you were sitting on. A couple hours later you woke up and it was already dark outside from what you could see from the windows in the room.

You walked downstairs to the kitchen and saw Ji Hyo and the boys chatting happily and cooking diner. “Oh, hey Y/N where were you?” JB asked. “I was reading a book in the library and fell asleep there, sorry” you answered. “no need to be sorry! You didn’t do anything wrong” Junior said. “the potion is ready, so tomorrow we can hit the road to the north” Ji Hyo stated. “ wow that’s good news, I’m excited” you smiled at her. “we are too, we can’t wait anymore” Jackson said. “ you have to wait a little longer, let’s first eat dinner then tomorrow we will begin the big travel.” Ji Hyo put the food on the table and everyone gather there.

The dinner was delicious and after that you cleaned everything. You guys chilled in the living room for a moment but decided to go to sleep because tomorrow would be a long, long day.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm finally back guys, thank you so much for waiting.. sorry for this ty chapter

and for the new subcribers: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUBCRIBING

But the ones I love the most are my loyal subcribers who waited for me ^^

I have a little bad news guys.. I think I will be going on HIATUS for a while, I'm very busy with school and everything, I will try writing but I think you will have to wait a couple months..... *almost crying* I'm so sorry, I will try my best to write sometime soon, but I really don't have inpiration anymore...