Bad news

GOT7 just right

A few weeks went by without you noticing. Every day when you felt sad because of the girls at school your seven favorite little boys would be there to cheer you up a little. You enjoyed their company alot and you never felt alone anymore.

 

But one day it all chanced. You were having a nice day with your little seven. Jackson was teasing Yugyeom and Bambam. Mark was just chilling and watching how Jackson teased the maknaes. JB and Youngjae were practicing some songs they liked to sing. You were making homework and watching the boys play.

Junior walked up to you: " Y/N, we need to tell you something. The moment he said that all the boys gathered and sat at the edge of your desk. You sat on your chair facing them.

They all had a serious look on their face. You started feeling kind of nervous.

Junior started: "we need to tell you some bad news.. We like you very much and you’re the first person who we like so much"

"Is that bad? Because I like all of you a lot too!" You said

"No, that's not it, just listen to Junior" Mark said. Junior continued: " the moment you are at your happiest and you aren't insecure about your looks anymore, we will disappear again, we will be gone as fast as we appeared.."

Wait....WHAT!?!? So he said that they will disappear again? But I can't live without them anymore...

After a few moment you finally understood what he meant, tears already forming in your eyes "WHY!? Why do you all have to go? You said now sobbing louder.

The boys jumped up and jumped from your desk at you and started hugging your arms, belly and neck because they were too little to hug your full body.

When you stopped crying, now only minor hiccups felt, you asked: “ is there nothing we can do? Maybe so you become humans just like me?”

They looked at each other with sad faces and you knew there was nothing we could do.

Out of nowhere Yugyeom spoke: “maybe we can go to Ji Hyo and ask if she can do anything for us? With some sort of potions or something?”

“NO, that's way too dangerous!!” Junior shouted immediately.

Everyone looked at junior with big scared eyes because nobody saw him that mad ever before. Junior knew how dangerous it could become and didn't want anything to happen to his friend.

“Who is Ji Hyo.” You asked because you had no idea who she could be.

“ Ji Hyo was a girl just like you, insecure and unhappy, so we stayed with her until she felt better” JB said “ she also works with dark magic or some sort of witch you can say, she uses potions and stuff like that, very dark stuff, I think that's why Junior doesn't want to go because he knows how dangerous it is.”

“But if she can change you into humans why didn't she turn you into humans when you were with her?” You asked because you thought that was weird

“ Because we liked her but didn't love her like we love you!” Youngjae said

“And she got a boyfriend so she didn't need us anymore and she didn't mind if we would go again” Jackson added.

“We had a nice goodbye and sometimes if we had time off we would visit her and have a nice day together. But somehow we got attached to you” BamBam said.

“So where does she live?” you asked curious. “In a forest in Norway in a cute house.” JB told you after they all looked at each other because they were surprised by that question. “Let’s go there next week! I have spring break then.” You said a bit happy because now we had a chance to do something about the boys disappearing.

“WAIT.. we have to vote about it! It is too dangerous” Junior said still uncomfortable at the idea of going to Ji Hyo.

“okay let’s do that” the leader JB said “ who wants to go to Ji Hyo and try to become humans?”

Yugyeom’s finger went up because it was his idea, yours went up because duuhh I want to try to get my seven favorite men to be big like you so you can hug them correctly. Then Mark and Jackson fingers also went up hesitating, after couple seconds Youngjae, BamBam and after that also JB finger went up.

“I know you are worried but do you want to live without Y/N?, we don’t want to Jinyoung” JB said kindly. “I think I don’t have a choice, I am the only one protesting” Jr said bit annoyed.

They all ran up to Junior and started hugging him “thank you hyung” Yugyeom and BamBam said unison.

“let start this adventure!! I Love you boys” you said happy with your arms open to them. They all ran up to you and hugged your arms

“ We love you too” everyone said in unison (even Junior).