The long walk

GOT7 just right

This night you slept so much better, you didn’t have bad dreams or anything and you think you are ready for this big adventure. When you woke up, you just stretched a little and then looked at your side. You saw that the boys are waking up little by little. When they were  all awake you sat up against the headboard of the bed. “good morning boys, did you all sleep well?” you smiled at them.

“I’m tired, BamBam kept kicking me in his sleep” Yugyeom wined.

“I’m sorry, I can’t help it I kick in my sleep, you’re the one who snorts in his sleep” “that’s not true, that’s Jaebum hyung” Yugyeom said angry. “stop fighting boys, it is supposed to be a nice day today, I hope” you said. “It going to be a great day, I’m sure of it!” Jackson said happy.

 

After a moment of just waking up a bit and just chatting, you all started getting ready for the big day that was ahead of you. You packed all the stuff, because after you went to Ji Hyo, you will take a different way home. When everything was ready, you gave one last look around the room so you didn’t forget anything.

Just like when you came here, got7 first had to go in your bag because you never know how people react. You checked out and your journey finally begins for real.

 

The Area were you walked was absolutely beautiful, everywhere you looked where mountains, forests and little waterfalls with clear blue water from the mountain’s snow. You knew the walk was going to big extremely long so you made sure that you had sturdy shoes on. When you finally walked in an area where no one goes, you opened your bag and freed the boys out of your too small purse.

“YESSS finally free” Junior screamed. “I smell like a girl now, thanks to the perfume smell in your bag” Mark stated angry. “I’m sorry boys, I couldn’t free you earlier”

Then you picked them up and put them on your shoulders so they also could look were you were going. After everyone sat on your shoulders you started walking again.

After you walked for an hour and a half, you needed a break so you found a fallen tree and sat on it. Got7 laid on the tree and you got something to eat out of your bag. You all ate in peace and the moment was just so happy and peaceful. “Do you think you guys are ready to continue?” “We are, you’re the one that has to walk, we don’t” Youngjae said laughing. So there you were going again, Bag pack on your back, boys on your shoulders and the journey continues.

 

While you were walking you thought back about everything that happened with you after those 7 boys showed up that day. Okay I will describe how the boys are to you:

 

First JB:

JB looks like he is very serious and charismatic but actually he is very caring and sweet. He cares a lot about because he is the leader. some days he could be very cold to you, but then you knew the others had been annoying or he hadn’t slept well. But you didn’t blame him, you know how irritating the others can be. But other days JB was a cutiepie and you had good conversation with him.

 

Second Youngjae:

Okay how can you describe Youngjae? Uhm one thing for sure: he is always singing, it doesn’t matter where is or with who. But how could you blame him, his voice is beautiful. Sometime when you couldn’t sleep you asked him to sing you a lullaby and you slept immediately because his voice could be extremely calming. You could have nice conversations with him, but they were never meaningful or something. Youngjae could be very awkward, especially in the beginning. He never knew where he could talk about. When you get to know him he is an amazing boy.

 

Bambam:

 

Bambam is just like a younger brother to you. He will always joke around, fool around and annoy everyone, but you could never hate him for that. Every time he fools around or annoys his hyungs you would have uncontrollable laughs and every day with Bambam was special. Bambam really felt like a younger brother.

 

Yugyeom:

 

Yugyeom is a dance machine, he is always dancing whenever he hears music or even without he will dance. Just like Bambam, Yugyeom is also like a younger brother. When you are with them both you guys just joke around or chill. Yugyeom is very easy going. Sometimes he can be very evil towards his hyungs, because he is the youngest the others like to . So you get why he sometimes is evil.

 

Junior:

 

Junior is kind of distant to you, especially now you are on this trip. He cares about the others like he is their mother. So the boys call him mom a lot. Junior is very serious but he looks like the youngest at days he is hyper. With Junior you can have serious conversations at times when you need someone to talk to. He still keeps his distant, you think because he is afraid to get hurt.

 

Mark:

 

Mark is seriously your best friend of all the boys. You both are very quiet so it immediately clicked between you guys. You can joke around, have serious conversations and when it’s quiet it isn’t awkward between you two. He is your best friend and you would never want anyone else as your best friend.

 

But with only one you had a different kind of friendship, Jackson:

 

Jackson could be like every other member. He was also a very good friend of you like Mark, He likes to dance like Yugyeom, always sings like Youngjae. He can be like a younger brother like Bambam, very serious and caring like Junior and be like a leader like JB. But somehow he also was very different from them. He always is his wild and y self wherever he goes. You were very curious how he would be when he will turn into a human. No doubt he will be a ladies man. Every girls will love him.

 

Every girl will love Got7, because those 7 boys are amazing and you never want to lose them.

 

You snapped out of your thought when you heard yelling in your ears. You looked in front of you and just in time you could jump aside because there was a tree in the middle of the road.

“WE ARE ALMOST THERE! Ji Hyo placed this tree in the middle of the road so people would think the road ended here” Yugyeom yelled excited. “yes, how many kilometers left?” you asked “ about 1 kilometer to her house” JB said. “finally I’m exhausted” you yawned

The real journey is not even started yet you thought after you passed the tree. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry peeps, I thought the chapter was kind of long but now it looks very short.

I hope this chapter is good enough *bows 90 degrees*

thanks for being loyal and thanks for subcribing! I love to read your comments, but don't feel pressured to comment!