A Year

GOT7 just right

A year later:

 

Already a year went by that the boys were actually boys. It still felt surreal sometimes but when you looked in their eyes you knew it wasn’t just a dream. After they turned into real boys, you all went back to Ji Hyo’s house and spent a little longer there. You all had a lot of fun but you still didn’t forget that you needed to go home. In that week, Junior confessed his love for Ji Hyo. He told her that he was in love with her the moment he saw her but  didn’t say anything because first of all she had a boyfriend then and he was as big as her hand... when he confessed, everything made sense, why he didn’t want to go and the way he looked at her, everything made sense now. Junior decided to stay with Ji Hyo in Norway and after that the others and you went back home. Promising you would come back after a year, so you could see them again and you decided it would be meaningful to see the Northern light again. You were sad but happy at the same time, you had a really good time but you also missed your family. Back home the remaining boys bought a house, Mark JB and Jackson got themselves jobs because they needed money and the other three went to the same school as you because JB wanted them the get a good job later so they all studied really hard. You also got a job aside from school to help them out too.

 

A year past and the seven of you were on the plane to Norway. Everyone was really excited to see Junior and Ji Hyo again and couldn’t wait any longer. When you arrived at the airport you were greeted with the smiling faces of Ji Hyo and Junior and you all ran to them and hugged them tightly. You didn’t notice before but you had really missed them. They both got their driver’s license so they drove you to their home. Junior and Ji Hyo really looked cute together. You arrived at their house and put your stuff in your rooms, yes different rooms because now they were big they couldn’t sleep in one bad anymore. Yugyeom and Bambam shared a room, JB and Youngjae and Mark had his own room. and yes you and Jackson shared a room.

Ji Hyo noticed that and pointed her finger between you and Jackson. Jackson intertwined your hands and you both smiled at each other and then Ji Hyo. She smiled and hugged you both tight “I knew this would happen, I’m so happy for you” she let go of you “Junior and I also need to tell something so let’s all go to the living room” you nodded and all walked to living room. you all sat down on the couch, Jackson cuddling you. Junior sat on a big chair and Ji Hyo sat in his lap. “do you want to say it or should I do it?” Ji Hyo asked Junior. “you can do it” “Okay, soo” she paused “Hurry up, we want to know what is it?!” Yugyeom almost yelled and because of that got a smack on the head from JB. “yes yes sorry, but I’m three months pregnant” Ji Hyo said smiling and kissing Junior on his cheek. All of your mouths fell open and you were a little shocked. tears fell from your eyes and everyone looked at you with even wider eyes. “what’s up baby, are you okay?” Jackson asked rubbing your back and cleaning your tears with his other hand. “yes, I’m just so happy for them. They look so happy and good together” You sobbed. Ji Hyo stood up and walked to you. You also stood up and you hugged each other tightly. After that all the boys congratulated both of them and then you all talked about what happened in this year. Junior and Ji Hyo lived a really peaceful life here and they looked really happy talking about what they did all day and stuff like that. The older boys talked about how it was working and the younger ones talked about how it was in school. You and Jackson also told about your relationship and how things happened.

 

How everything started:

 

Even before he was bigger, you two had a special something. you could talk for hours and it never felt awkward. After Jackson got big that never changed. Without noticing you shared a lot of skinship and it always felt natural. After a couple weeks, you realized it wasn’t just friendly feelings you felt for Jackson and maybe he too realized because he asked you on a date, not a friendly date because you did that a lot but a real date. After a few dates you both couldn’t hold it in any longer and when you were watching the stars in the park you both said at the same time “I love you”, looked at each other and then shared the most passionate and loving kiss ever. It lasted for a couple minutes and it was mixed with so many emotions. You broke the kiss and Jackson asked you to be his girlfriend, you accepted without needed to think. And you been dating ever since. A month before you went to Norway you moved in with the boys, not just because of Jackson but also because you were always there and it was time for you to move out of your parent’s house.

You and Ji Hyo made dinner together and had a little girl talk about you know stuff. She talked about how everything happened for her to get pregnant and you talked more about your relationship with Jackson. The boys were also in the living room talking about everything that happened in this past year. you still couldn’t believe a year already past.

 

Rest of your vacation was the best. You talked a lot, laughed, had fun and it was just really relaxing. You had beautiful walks in the mountains and you also went to the place all your lives changed and watched the Northern light.

 

There will be ups and downs in my life but when I’m with all of them life will be beautiful just like this. There is nothing that can change that, I’m happy to have a family like them.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my lovely readers,

I'm back b**ch! I just had to update with their new comeback right? Did you all see it? to be honest I wasn't a big IGOT7 anymore but the new album is really amazing! 

I think this will be the last Chapter for now, so I will mark this story complete... But... I really love writing so if anyone as an idea for a chapter or even a new story (can also be about another group(BTS)) I would love to hear it!! 

Please comment, I love to read those!

Thanks for reading my story! even though I abandoned this story you still waited for me and I'm really really thankful for that! I never expected to even have one reader so I'm so happy people liked it! THANK YOU SO MUCH MY SWEETIES, YOU MAKE MY DAY

Lot's of love