A little setback

GOT7 just right

You and the boys were walking in a very dark forest and after walking for what seemed like ages, you finally saw a house appearing between the trees, the house looked dark and you didn’t have a good feeling about it. Got7 immediately recognized it, so you went up to it.

You knocked on the door for a couple times and then a girl opened the door, her clothes were all black, like her hair and her make-up.

But even when she wore only black her face looked nice and warm.

You followed her inside the house, the house on the inside was even scarier than on the outside. All the walls were painted black. At the walls hung weird pictures and paintings, with dead people and animals painted with a lot of blood on them. You weren’t paying attention, so the rest were already talking to the girl in front of you all. When you finally paid attention, you heard the girl say: “ I will do my best for you guys”

At that moment everything happened so fast, the girl sprayed so sort of perfume on the boys, you saw them in a lot of pain and they were burning.

 

You opened your eyes, you were all sweating and panting and when you looked around you saw that you were in the motel room, you looked at your side and thank god you saw seven little things laying on the pillow next to you. It was just a nightmare Y/N, just a nightmare you tried to convince yourself.

You looked at the nightstand with an alarm clock on it: 7:15 it read.

It is better if I get up now so I have time to shower and get ready.

You grabbed a change of clothes and went in the bathroom. You undressed yourself and quickly went underneath the warm water of the shower. It felt so good to shower all the sweat of your dream of. The shower felt good but you couldn’t stop thinking about your nightmare. I don’t think I can do this, I can’t take this risk just to make myself happy. It will not be worth it, Junior was right.

You snapped out of your thought when you fell the water turning cold. You got out of the shower, quickly changed into your fresh pair of clothes and went out of the bathroom.

You decided to make breakfast for all of you, so you entered the kitchen and looked around at what you all bought yesterday.

Okay pancakes it is, because that was almost the only thing you guys got from the store. After you made enough pancakes and the pancake mix was all used you heard noises coming out of the bedroom. I think they are awake now. You rushed to the bedroom and there they were all sitting on the bed. “ you’re all so cute.”

“stop we know we are cute and carry us to the kitchen, we are hungry.” Jackson almost screamed because he was hungry.

“okay climb on” you said throwing your arms on the bed so they could climb on your shoulders. They climbed on your shoulders and you walked to the kitchen. You put them on the counter and walked into the kitchen to get them their food. When you put the pancakes on the table they ran up to it and immediately started eating. “damn I didn’t know you were that hungry, if I knew I would have made more” “It’s okay, this is enough for us. We’re not that big” Bambam said. You all laughed at that. When you looked at them you thought back about your nightmare. “ boys, I think I can’t go on with this, I feel selfish for doing this, the possibility of you guys dying is too big and I don’t want to lose you just because I want you to be humans” you said not really hard but they still heard you.

“why would you say something like that? We came all the way” JB said “We all agreed to do this” Junior said with annoyed voice.

“But I don’t have a good feeling about this” you sobbed a little now.

“now you’re being selfish Y/N, we also want to be human, we don’t do this just because you want us too” Mark a bit angry. “I agree with Mark, we do it for you but also for ourselves” Jackson agreed with Mark. “ But can we wait than? Until I’m feeling better? I know that’s selfish but I just can’t go if I feel as ty as I’m feeling now”

They looked at each other and were whispering. Then they looked at you. “okay we can wait until you’re ready, we waited or whole life, a day longer won’t hurt us” Youngjae said with a smile on his face. All the boys looked at you with a smile on their faces.

“let’s do something fun today, so I can get distracted” you smiled back at them. They all jumped excited.

So you walked to a beautiful open field, had a nice picnic, just chilled, played and then ate dinner at home and watched some movies.

The day was perfect and you felt a lot better.

I think tomorrow will be a lot better.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey lovely people,

I wanted to update for you so it's a little short. I'm so sorry

I hope I can write more this week, so please be satisfied with this ^^  *hides for the angry people*

lots of love for all of you! please subscribe and comment it makes me really happy

p.s you can also request what will happen to this story, I can't say I will actually do it but I will try <3